Your average white degenerate couple

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the future of white people (If indeed there is any future left for white people)

What kind of hormonal imbalance will that child be exposed to?

How is this not child abuse?

>switch genders, just to do exactly what you could have done without switching in the first place
i hope her baby is born dead.

wow much transphobic!

>india flag
I applaud your honesty, poo

All people have degenerates. That's why much of the racism here is very, very stupid. Sin is sin no matter who commits it.

>What kind of hormonal imbalance will that child be exposed to?
this is an interesting question. too bad it won't get serious academic research because the finding would be "troublesome".

maybe it is like putting diesel into a petrol car and you'll get a few yards before the engine is ruined.

how to raise a depressive mass shooter 101

If there's one thing I really don't want, its this shit.

RARE FLAG

>maybe it is like putting diesel into a petrol car and you'll get a few yards before the engine is ruined.
More like putting skittles in the fuel tank of a clown car.

Is this your first day here?

dont you have to defecate beside some river

I would link you a picture of some rancid fecal matter sprayed around a toilet and then i realized that it was too high class of a picture to compare you too

>address flag
>not argument

Amerifat detected

> (OP) (You)
>I would link you a picture of some rancid fecal matter sprayed around a toilet and then i realized that it was too high class of a picture to compare you too
Sure Matey.,
My Jimmies were really Rustled.

>this is an interesting question. too bad it won't get serious academic research because the finding would be "troublesome".

You're right. Progressive ideology is going to lead to vast blank spaces in science. Entire areas of research where no inquiry is permissible because even asking questions is against the narrative.

that's how clown cars run you idiot

I would feel better if she was smoking crack instead of injecting testosterone.

Perhaps it was from a frozen sperm so at least from the fathers side the babe wont be getting a double whammy

Still be surprised if it wasn't a stillbirth

The kid won't have a hormone imbalance. The "mom" is pumped full of estrogen and the "dad" is pumped full of testosterone, so it balances out.

"No."

I'm assuming he's joking about the fact that Indian flags have gotten much more rare ever since the meme flags returned

It's rare because you don't see it that often anymore, you retarded faggot

What the fuck am I looking at

Canada redeemed for one day
God damn

underrated

>All people have degenerates. That's why much of the racism here is very, very stupid
That argument is weak as fuck, no white person here who believes in race thinks all whites are flawless, there being degenerates among every race doesn't debunk the validity of a racial worldview. People who believe in race would suggest that one race has more or less degenerates than another. Sub-saharan Africans are, generally speaking, hopelessly retarded and violent.

Your argument boils down to "White people have problems too, therefor a racial worldview is worthless" well you're wrong you fuckin brainlet.

>How is this not child abuse?
it is
leave alone the social stigma the kid will have to endure
mass shooter in the making

Sup Forums should be happy that they are bringing a white baby into the world.

This is why I am glad I am not white. every year whites out do themselves in craziness.

My fucking brain hurts.

Im genuinely curious how this happens.
I mean they go see a doctor,and the doctor tells them oh-boy-oh-boy you were born in the wrong body here sign the check and i'll correct Gods mistake and they eat it up?

imagine it's a boy, all the testosterone that is pumped into this future goliath and when he grow up, he destroy the life of his parents due to its high level testosterone far right views

One day it will be possible to surgically swap the sex organs for couples like these.

wow, such hate. the green text was enough to make your point.

>He who is still a he but is larping and pretending to be a she, got her who is still a her but larping as a man pregnant.

Born from dads ass. Can't be a more man than that.

>Born from dads benis
ftfy

Feel really sorry for that kid.

>"My mom taught me how to shave and catch a baseball, my dad taught me how to bake cakes and make glitter crafts."

Damn. You're right. There's no reason this should be impossible. We just have to wait for the technology to continue to evolve.

Mom is pumped full of testosteron and dad full of estrogen but ok.

Public. Shitting. Streets.

>The "mom" is pumped full of estrogen and the "dad" is pumped full of testosterone, so it balances out.

oh look, an inbred retard attempting science.

typical biocucks

Christ I'd fuck the shit out of the manwoman on the right

Are you drunk?

Ye, that's what I meant to say.

You're wrong. The one positive thing this trans fad is bringing us, is that scientists now have willing guinea pigs to do all kinds of tests, like hormone therapy etc.. which they don't know what the long-term implications will be.

Maybe they will develop good things out of this. Either way, it will broaden our understanding.

> (OP) (You)
>Sup Forums should be happy that they are bringing a white baby into the world.
Are you sure you want this kind of baby and its parents to represent your race?

ladies and gentleman, I present you the future of Indian people.

Extra limbs to clean up all the shit on the streets.

thanks doc

No, not for another few hours

Nah. Trans people are less than .1% of the population. But the left shoved the gays in our faces for three decades (3% of the population on a good day) till we finally said, "fuck it, do whatever you want." So the left need a new posterchild oppressed group to champion, and the trannies are pretty much all that's left. As to this representing "white people." Again, .1%. Find a major metropolitan areas and you can find all kinds of freaky shit. Go to rural Ohio, Texas, Alabama or even New York or California and this is not the normal. Not even close. The media focuses on the outliers in society in an attempt to normalize them, but despite the constant drumbeat, people aren't accepting this as normal. Which is why the country is shifting conservative. The left has pushed too far, too fast, and most of us are sick of it. Pic related is what rural white families still look like.

What the fuck!?

>Assuming I give a fuck about two trannies having a kid
Whew lad

Serious question, what do children come out like, whose parents have been pumped full of crazy hormones?
Has enough time passed to know how it affects people as they develop?

You're right, there is no future.
I just want t survive and lead a good life.
Or have a quick painless death in my sleep.

I haven't given up, I've just given up on a long term future for our planet.

at the end of the day, the XX carries the XY's child. you can't outrun the truth, faggots.

top kek

Will have an adams apple and a full beard by the time its out.

Still way better than being a weak beta male.

Reminder that this is what happened to Atlantis.

A racial worldview itself is worthless

Bizarre, and deeply fucking horrible!

Their child is going to be deeply disturbed.

A brave new world. Of faggotry.

>Still way better than being a weak beta male.

And worse than a weak beta male ... that's also disfigured by generation of excessive curry consumption.

You can tell it's an American post just by the way it is

Fucking lel can't argue with that pack it up boys

God, I hate trannies.

They've gone from annoying to a positive social menace.

thanks for the laugh

Is it time yet?

A white heterosexual couple having a child.

This is hot.
Where's the vid?

>tfw ywn have a qt3.14 asian waifu side slave

why do people like you continuously torment me by posting pictures of these specimens

Annnd we're in the end times

It's about that time

Unnecessary, leftists and freaks are in the sights of natural selection nowadays. It will take generation or two, but the conservative population is out breeding liberals and giving their kids more advantages in life. The only thing you would have to do to ensure victory for your cause is to make sure the conservative element that takes over isn't violent Islam, but that is more Europe's problem.

No poo, that's future of 'Merica.

If this is real, that kid is going to be FUCKED UP, like, being a pedo will seem like being normal kind of fucked up.

Isn't that baby going to be fucked with all the hormone therapy? How is this legal.

It's things like this that make me think Satan is actual real.

>131901559
bet you fags will feel real dumb when they pop out wonder-Chad complete with a 6-pack, chin crafted by the gods, and a voice that makes all your gfs swoon

there is no "satan" ... humans are plenty evil all on their own. We are the evilest thing in the universe, and blame "gods" for it.

And then his parents decide that he's actually meant to be a woman.

2 Timothy 4:3

They refuse to learn, and go after their liberal fantasies

If you don't understand Christian theology, it's okay to just admit it.

I look at this, and then I look at libshits who think Sharia is just going to fizzle out one day on its own.

If that happens I'll eat my fucking shoe

So THIS is what a /d/ image looks like in real life!

Satan is real man, and its his worshipers beg for this. The punishment will come due.

You kidding me? You should hope the kid lives, grows up and writes a tell-all book about how fucked up his/her parents were.

This is pure degeneracy.

>implying any of the posters you've replied to have a gf

you're on Sup Forums silly

We are at peak degeneracy

>Implying the kid wont be genderfluid and kill himself early in life

H-hey.. fucking stop that

>We are the most evil* thing in the universe
Evil doesn't exist it's a subjective human construct, humans are plenty everything

I can't imagine the trauma when the kid realises he was breastfed by his dad