We have gay marriage now

We have gay marriage now
In your face, nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So happy for you

Congratulations on having your taxes funneled into programs that benefit society in no way whatsoever. I suppose you're used to it by now, though.

Hahaha, look at this angry conservative!
Love is love man

how will you funnel in sharia law (where homosexuality is punishable by honor killing) loving "refugees" into your country now?

Jesus Rupaul is ugly.

Uhh, not all refugees are islamist... Don't know where you're getting that from sweetheart :)
Most of them are fleeing persecution by ISIS anyways so there is no problem

Germany will use it to identify faggots for extermination. Germans. Germans never change.

Woah there, let's not have this conversation go down that road hmm?

Would you like a medal?

The only person you're hurting is yourself if anything

Can't wait till Russia steamrolls you down again desu

You're next Australia!

>not all refugees

not all of these skittles are poisonous. just 1% of them. don't be a bigot and start eating this skittles or you're a racist.

Faggots don't feel live. They're just sexual deviants. They'll also all be killed by Muslims soon, which is the one upside.

ugh there's bad people everywhere man
we're all individuals
can't stand that racist vibe i'm getting from you

Wow oh my god
Are you serious?

uh oh this thread is now hate speech and you're taking part in it op. Better close the browser before mama merkel takes you in

>implying a biracial minority such as myself, who lacks the ability to benefit from prejudice, can be racist

what now, retard?

They're going to enforce sex changes on one half of the couple, which is exactly what Iran does. Do you know nothing about the world?

A disease is not a sin. But refusing to accept charitable treatment for said disease is. Many Imams have echoed this notion. I suspect it will become the standard of care in Germoney soon.

NAZI approves the destruction of Western Societies !

>nazis

This is obviously illegal content.

Pay your fine of $50,000,000 euros or go to jail.

smug beyonce posting is pretty effective. mind if i save your gifs, my negro?

these refugees are families with children fleeing the war in syria you bigot

calling them all terrorist because of their skin color IS racist and xenophobic by default

Than go back to your safespace on Cuckbook.

nobody brought up skin or race except for YOU, squirt.

stop projecting your disgusting racism onto me.

you calling me a snowflake?

then don't forget snow beat the nazis

post more beyonce, hans

yeah, whatever nazi

everyone can see you're the one who's being an islamophobic bigot sooooooooo...

consider suicide.

Is anything important happening right now that would need to be slided?

I bet she bled like a beeotch getting all that plastic surgery

Thats why we should execute all snowflakes like you to have a functionable society. Remember how currupt Russia was? Attacking during winter just gave an advantage over the nazis. Still did not mean that communism is/was functionable.

>mfw hate crimes in germany skyrocket thanks to the angry muslims

thank god racists and nazis like you aren't in power anymore.

now you're just a small minority haha :)

Aww yee, now i can finally properly cuck my sugar daddy with my black stud lover like all that cis scum does :^)

Fucking this.
>lets import fucktone of muslims
>then enable fags

Germany is going to die and muslims will seize control anyways, enjoy your fag marriage till then.

>Merkel loosens a regulation that forces members of parliament to vote according to the opinion of their party
>makes this vote possible in the first place and panders to German lefties
>votes "no" on it herself to pander to conservatives
>people actually fall for it and will vote her again
>50 years from now, cyborg Merkel will still fucking rule with an iron and not fair fist
Merkel perfected the art of fooling dumb people who want a strong leader by using weaponized centrism (aka opportunism)

This

Its reasonable middle ground between your delussional fantasies and modern society.

The majority don't want you, are disgusted by you. Hence you should end yourself or find some other middle ground for your beliefs

in 30 years you will all be murdered by muslims.

remember that this is what you wanted.

>implying that nazis and racists are a minority
>implying that gays will win over them all
Met ≈3 gay guys during my whole life. Met atleast five dozen of people with open views against illigal immigrants.

Its good that retarded animals like you cant breed.

You live in Hungary, though, m8. People here are way more indoctrinated. Nice digits, regardless.

>Nr1 brainwashed society

A trophy only Germanystan could hold.

Germany is fantastic...

Bavarian?

I wouldn't say sweetheart, your doctor might take it the wrong way and kill you

>Ehe im Sinne des Grundgesetzes
>Vereinigung eines Mannes mit einer Frau zu einer auf Dauer angelegten Lebensgemeinschaft
>Mannes mit einer Frau
its going to get retracted by the federal court for violating the constitution faggot

Born in Hungary but raised in Sweden. I know what kind of cucked dicksuckers people like you are.

We couldn't have made it without our greatest supporter, the USA. They always helped us by getting rid of evil Nazi stuff and bad thoughts. They are the real hero.

Kill yourself

Actually saw that shit today. Lets get people silenced! Southpark predicted this.

This is perfect. It will fire back when muslims start to see more degeneracy and start to blow the fuck up everything. Well done Merkel.

Not for long Germany the Muslims are going to sort that out soon. Soon you wont have gay marriage or gay people breathing.

This is what Germany is going to look like in 50 years and it's beautiful.

tbqh, it's only really terrible in cities. Where I'm from people are actually pretty redpilled. The problem is, despite being angry about the current situation, nobody wants to do shit. That's our biggest problem. Not most people being too cucked and lefty but people being to lazy to actually stand up and oppose what'S happening.

And there should be nothing wrong with that
Xenophobia has adaptative value and has been conserved in our mindset throught evolution
Why do you want us to go back to a more primitive time of tribal non discrimination? Do you have civilization and progress ?

What will be the future of Germany? It used to be so awesome country. Now there is no reason to visit there, except if someone would want to kill 6 MILLION muslims.

>It used to be so awesome country
No it fucking wasn't.
>Now there is no reason to visit there
There never was a reason to visit Germany. Maybe once all the Germans are removed there is a reason to visit Germany.

1920's Berlin all over again, I'll be waiting for another Adolf.

is it correct merkel voted against?

That is true. The mainstream media is leaning a lot tho the left these days. Raising cucks, and setting leftist society as a standard. Where people choose to not watch mainstream media, mostly outside of town, gets a whole other view of what is going on.

according to some (((news))) sources yes

>according to some (((news))) sources
Nah, she actually did, but she allowed the vote to take place in the first place. She's just pandering to both sides.

>don't do what i do, do what i say
its Wahljahr after all

Well, it also served as cover for the censorship law they pushed through today. With all the faggots and dykes celebrating people won't notice how they'll be swatted for posting wrong opinions online in the near future.

Good beer, fat/slutty women, good cars, beautiful countrysides and Autobahn. What else do you need?

Gay hate thread?

Germany hate thread!

user it's my favorite European country I remember being 14 and getting shit drunk in the October fest we won't give up this easily
F

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

you sure it's not in YOUR face german?

>not waiting for the pint to settle
disgusting

*Oktoberfest

You can have the country if you want. I hate the people. Its germans who need to be genocided.

When are we going to have human/robot marriage?

Sure

>self hating "German"
Don't you have a Antifa meeting at 7pm, Ezechiel?

Mehmet you need to get out

pretty ingenious trick, once the fags have married, they are in some Archive with all their data, now the mussies can easily identify and cleanse them all. All thanks to based Merkel
Wow, this guy pretty much is on EVERYONES deathlist
I d shit myself in disbelief if any of Salons authors ever was in Rural areas

id better take as many woman as i can before your refugees start invading my shithole country.

>is on Sup Forums
>doesn't hate Germans
What the fuck are you even doing here?

When you havent taken a shit in 10 days after eating Chinese food

>served as cover for the censorship law
pure coincidence user
they are just pushing as much shit as possible prior to the annual summer break
the NetzDG also isn't going to survive a review by the federal court, just like the Homo-Ehe
the constitution clearly states a "Zensurverbot" covering "behördliche Vorzensur"
which is pretty much what the NetzDG does
since its up to a government agency (a Behörde) to decide what shit people post on kikebook is and isn't legit

Enjoy your husband, OP.
Grats! You homo.

Speak for yourself faggot, im gonna Combine the German autism with Muslim autism to create a new German Jihad,
Suicide Lederhosen, and a Oktoberfest/Mosque in every town !

Ughhh no shit asshole, A group of 100 refugees want to move into your town and only one of them is an Islamic extremist and blows up your house. Do you still want to let them in, if so please by all means but tell me first so I can move.... RACISM IS BASED ON STATISTICS, AND FACTS AREN'T FUCKING RACIST. Give people a chance yes but make it an educated decision don't ignore facts because they paint a certain race poorly.... God I fucking hate my generation to much caring about feelings, fuck you feelings the real world doesn't care about your safe space....

Congrats on JUST NOW legalizing gay marriage. 2 full years after America, and let's see how brave people are when gangs of shitskins start takeing the in the night and hosting there own special 'ceremonies'