Why are the attractive negresses always redpilled? You see a hot black girl and shes redpilled almost everytime...

Why are the attractive negresses always redpilled? You see a hot black girl and shes redpilled almost everytime. Tale pic related. Hates blm, voted for trump, owns a lot of guns.

>the attractive negresses
does not compute

cuck

>implying you wouldn't

Non ghetto trash black girls are redpilled and love white cock.

Because they want to attract white men.

Because successful blacks aren't black.
It's easier to tell people blacks are oppressed instead of acknowledging they fucked up in life.

If you're an ugly nigger, there's literally nothing positive about you. So you usually dwell in bitterness and hate everything around you.

I don't think I've ever met a redpilled Atlanta nigger

My girlfriend in High School was thin and black. We bonded over our mutual love for conservative politics and hating aboriginals.

Haven't really known any skinny black girls since. Didn't know this was a thing. Heh.

This. Getting black pussy in college is exceedingle easy.

How to get a blacc gf?

Talk to one

>attractive
>negress
pick one and only one

I'm shy

Stop being shy.

>implying sticking my dick in something is comparable to a girl I'd marry

I want ONLY potential wives in my country. I want fuckbuddies in other countries, desperately fighting eachother for food, where i can go as a sex tourist and fuck them for pennies on the dollar.

If we had kept these countries poor, and not allowed any immigration, we whites would be able to take trips to any exotic country we wanted and we'd be able to maintain entire harams of women waiting for us for just 99 cents a day.

Digits confirm. Just be yourself bro. BLEACHING starts now.

Their hair is a massive turn off for me

Who is that?

Being raised by a single mother is a risk factor for obesity and poverty.

Most attractive black women had two parents and are not poor.

They have some white genetics thanks to the slave owners.

Try talking to black girls until you find one who you can get laid with?

Don't worry you find a wife any time soon

I don't only want to get laid, I want the whole gf-package.

based black girl

>owning a gun makes you redpilled

Spotted the guncuck

Choose one in your league
Back in the good old days you could have just bought one like a pet monkey
She'll have bigger feet than you, she'll stink and be thick as fuck
But if beastislity is your thing...

Black men notice the same thing about white women
Girls willing to racemix just have a "look" to them. Like I can tell if a black girl is down or not for white dong within a second of seeing her.

>be attractive black chick
>go through life
>get hounded by scrub niggas all your life in the ghetto
>live amongst white people and realize they don't scream ebonics directly at your ass every time you walk past them
>decide to adopt white people culture
Hmmm.....

>I want fuckbuddies in other countries, desperately fighting eachother for food, where i can go as a sex tourist and fuck them for pennies on the dollar.
>fugging khazarian psychopaths amirite

Because attractive people barely have reasons to be bitter enough to start hating everyone and look for conflicts for the sake of it.

who is pic related?

Because they, like every good woman, wants a husband that will stick around and be a father (aka a white guy)

It's not really even how they look. Black culture is the legit toxic culture here in the US. There is a reason why it gets compared to a bucket of crabs all the time. Blacks who escape black culture never go back.

>Because attractive people barely have reasons to be bitter enough to start hating everyone and look for conflicts for the sake of it.
Are you saying I am a hater because I am ugly?
Now that's an interesting viewpoint...

Aw shit!

Why do you think so many SJWs are ugly fatasses?
They want to blame every single other human for not liking them, instead of getting better.

You find them attractive because they're redpilled. There's some nice pieces of liberal or nigger ass you ignore 'cause you ain't into their politics.

I've noticed the opposite. The hot ones are don't care much about stuff but when they do they're more left leaning
Unless you only find the whitewashed ones attractive

that's a man

They aren't and you're just making a bait thread to post niggers

your mom is a man

>Why do you think so many SJWs are ugly fatasses?
Ok, I see the point.
But SJWs could say the same about alt+right

In fact, I got closer to radical libertarian ideologies exactly at the moment in my life when I realized everyone was treating me as a weird and ugly person and when I fully failed to move to another country and build myself a new life.

That was the moment that triggered me into the hate-trip called pol.

I do not think I am "intrinsically" ugly. But maybe that's, broadly speaking, correct... I might have habits that are perceived as strange and silly... or an appearance that is not well-taken care of.

As a consequence, people started being repulsed by me.
I reacted with hate. Passive hate, of course... but that's basically what brought me here.

His being pathetic does not excuse yours being retarded, Chaim.

Get fit, and try to hide a bit your power level among other people.

nobodoy answering this ony really important question?

post more hot girls please

This is really the truth; nothing to do with genetics or whatever. It wasn't always this way though. In fact, I'd argue it's fairly recent (60-ish years or less) development.

eritrean women and ethiopian women

Some random obviously, definitely not a model

negresses crave bwc

Find a black girl raised among majority whites, and not in a ghetto shithole.
Most the time, they are quite nice.

attractive negros will be bleached with or without you, make pure children for the future of the white race

t. virgin

I love black girls. At least the ones who look like this. Most are fucking ugly as shit though and fat.

Dont worry mate. Youll die a kissless virgin with that attitude.

My virgin detector is off the charts with this one.

Because she wants a white boyfriend and signals it.

Have you ever had sex?