How come if you want to date these days you have to play games texting her, snap chat...

How come if you want to date these days you have to play games texting her, snap chat, or other gay social media just to have a chance. Twenty years ago you just called each other to meet in person. A 10 minute phone call is equivalent in content to like hundreds of text messages. The irony is that the more convenient it gets to communicate and the more (((connected))) we become, the more disconnected we really are.

If you want to date sluts and used goods, then yeah this is a problem.

Because there are thousands of other men doing the exact same thing.

This is like asking why you need to play an entire season of Football to determine the overall season winner. It's because there are a lot of people playing and most of them are going to end up being losers.

If you just sit on the sidelines and whine about how many competitors you have, you will never be a winner.

money x height.

Stop being a whiny bitch and find a real woman, not a social media whore.

Women are whores. Just give them money and they date you.

Old fag here. 35 years old and been married for 8 years, in the relationship for 11 years total.

Are bimbos really that difficult to court nowadays? Seems like a nightmare. Talking to them in person is so much easier than talking to them on the line.

That's the litmus test. If she insists on taking lots of pictures of you two and posting it on Instagram (or whatever), then she's no good.

This.

How old are you senpai
I know you're in Spain but your women tend to be the biggest whores around

You're not going to find a woman without social media unless you live in the middle of nowhere or find some completely Amish girl or something

It's not that bad
Me and my girlfriend have been going strong for 4 years since our first year in college

Social media has made the dating scene completely different
Women have access to hundreds of other guys they wouldn't have before

In the 90s women were still getting a ton of attention
But with instageam literally 1000s of guys can "slide in the dm"s
And @OP it's a measure of social worth
If you're able to play the normie game and the instagram game and communicate normally you show the girl you're worth something

Sure there are actually women who don't use social media
But that's an instant red flag

Instead just see her social media
Conservative and Christian QTs still have it and have like 20 likes per photo and upload pictures of their church groups instead of bikini photos

Just gotta know where to look senpai

Never settle down with a bimbo who puts your face on the internet.

I am 20. I have already found a woman. She's Swedish, in fact. I have never really been with a Spanish woman; not really my type. I doubt you've ever seen one, though. You might have seen south-american ones, but they have absolutely NOTHING in common with Spanish girls. Nothing. Zero.

She'll think you have galaxy sized balls if you ask her out the old fashioned way, to her face. Because no one does it anymore. So just do that and stop being a faggot.

There's definitely quality women who aren't on social media, why is that a red flag to you?

I guess almost all women under 30 are on social media, but I see it as more of a red flag that a person is on social media. I like a woman who likes her privacy and who doesn't give a fuck about 99,9% of people they know.

If you care about a person you shouldn't need to stalk their kikebook page to know what's going on in their life, you would know what's going on with them because you talk to them.

It usually takes around 40 minutes of effort talking to someone you matched on tinder to get to sex.
I dont see the problem here

this. also some women like the one i have a casual thing with now approached me. She is 42 though. (i'm 26)

Early internet days the best pickup line was "asl" and then eventually it became "aslp"

dont reply to op he is a datamining NSA nigger. many of these replies are bots using replies from previous threads. dont divulge anything more than you would on FB or in person you are not truly anonymous here.

ah yes I remember a/s/l

this. women are more susceptible to brainwashing and liking novel shiny things such as snap chat, fb, kik.

social media is a kike imposed barrier to distort, what would otherwise be, natural communication between people.

Just say you don't do social media. If she's interested, she will give you her phone number. When it comes to texting, keep it to a minimum. If you're too available it shows you're desperate.

you member aol chatrooms some were even themed chat rooms such as young teens 13 -15 now that I think back on it I don't think everyone was a teenager in those chat rooms

This is a good place to start.

Oh yeah there are plenty of women that aren't on social media
But I meant it more as a under 29 thing

If a college girl isn't on Facebook or ig or Snapchat they're usually weird

And I agree, it's just a trend that most women do broadcast their lives on any platform just for the attention

I've seen it as a trend though that most of the kids in high school now don't have Facebook and exclusively use instagram

I spent time in my summer before college in Spain
Madrid
Literally the easiest I've ever had with getting lays

>@OP

Faceberg was cool back when it was just a few universities. Now all of social media is a fucking trainwreck.

yep. also there was this game where there is a group of kids at a table and would take turns drawing something that others would have to guess. there was private messaging we use to cyber-sex the shit outta that when I was 12-14

Do you remember how some people, specificlly asians, always added an n for "nationality" to that a/s/l?

if you get approached by the girl she really really likes something about you

>girl gets out of relationship
>immediately posts 10 times a day about being single on social media
>gets a new bf
>20 pictures on instagram of him and how perfect he is

Women like this are trash

And in the same vein I was 13+ in 18+ rp chatrooms easily

no shit

>terally the easiest I've ever had with getting lays
Good for you. Sadly, most of them are globalist brainlets nowadays so I'm not surprised a united statian had it easy with them.

>She'll think you have galaxy sized balls if you ask her out the old fashioned way

lie

>Because no one does it anymore.

Not true, by the way.

>So just do that and stop being a faggot.

Nice attempt at trolling the ignorant.

I don't remember that, sounds like something Sup Forums would do

I found myself in Location chats...so for me it was Phoenix for a while and Philadelphia for a while. Once a chat room got filled up, it went to a 1 or 2 and so on. The faggots like me who spent way too much time in chat rooms needed to be in the initial chat room.

Not sure I like remembering that era anymore, I actually used to meet other AOLers in person at "Chat Parties." We basically just got all kinds of fucked up, cool thing was it was all different kinds of people. Goths hanging out with preppies and such. Rarely niggers though.

Don't play her game
>win

The old way actually works way better now. You stand out more. In person has never been easier.

Phone calls are annoying. I'm busy doing shit and all of the sudden I'm supposed stop what I'm doing to talk to you out of the blue, Nah, nigga. Text me, we'll meet up, and then we'll talk in person. Talking while being able to read someone's face is better anyway.

And exaggeration perhaps, but not a lie.

Otherwise old goobers like myself wouldn't be doing better with 20 somethings now than we did when we were 20 something.

>If a college girl isn't on Facebook or ig or Snapchat they're usually weird

>implying being a social outcast in this garbage climate wouldnt be a blessing

that being said, a college aged girl without fb or snapchat is so rare i cant say ive ever even seen one

user this is why we have impeccable skills when it comes to analyzing people's on the interests because we've been dodging internet rapist for years wanting my sweet boy booty but I'm one step ahead

(((Social media))) Facebook created by the most autistic Jew going. Shit like this was made by a socially arkward scumbag (actually he ripped off other Jews)...face to face is how people were made to communicate..that why millenials are all socially retarded and cant live without a phone. Social media has indoctrinated the youth into being autistic faggots

I bet she could bend over and blow out those lighters with one good BRAAAAAAAAAP

Just convert to Islam and rape them

It's men that prefer this method ding dong..

It's like fishing see, the more poles in the water the greater the chance for a bite.

I keep in contact with no less than twenty girls at a time using social media. I can craft texts, snaps, etc.. and send it out to all of them at once. Takes less time, effort to get the snatch I'm ultimately going for.

Anyway, this is how to get pussy 21st century style 101.

Just call her, it's working too ...

Bitch, one of the hottest girls I've ever been with is Spanish. Asunta. Blonde, green eyes, sexy ass fuck....

You must be from southern Spain with the moor-taint.

Women who don't use social media is a red flag???

That's marriage material you fucking moron.

beta cuks are texting sluts and spend hours of their useless lifes trying to convince them to take their below average dicks attached to weak body inside the holy vagina.

Slut will use this to pump up her ego and moisture her vgg, while after she will go out for a stroll or something where Chad will approach her. After short convo finally they seal the deal with
>Hey bby, wanna come over?

Conversation history with cucks gets deleted after first intercourse.

Read a ln article not too long ago that women prefer when a guy just calls and asks to meet up and apparently is rarely done these days.

It shows assertiveness and confidence to call and ask them out. When people do it online or txt, it shows you fear rejection. It's easier to take rejection via text than someone saying it directly to you. But if you fear rejection, it shows lack of self esteem.

Take this advice for next time.

Pro tip: you won't because you are a pussy that fears rejection

Naw these guys are just too pussy to talk to them face to face. And they're ugly so that rules them out on social media because on social media your looks are the only thing that counts.

>women prefer when a guy just calls and asks to meet up

fuck. i considered doing this so hard with this girl and didnt go through with it. shouldve went with my gut

i usually have no problem when asking to hang out through text though. shits fucked

it must be more common with younger girls

>when the s would be only m or f

Unfortunately this is the truth, however i refuse to be a cheap or be ridiculous. If there's a chance, just ask her out, and that's it, arrange to be alone with her again. And be an identitarian is already out of the box, we must recover the white women to our side, we must have mental prep but also style. If some w are traitors to our people, they will probably learn the hard way after.

>WAHH WAHH WHY DO I HAVE TO DO STUFF TO GET STUFF
Are there anything worse than MGTOWS?

>When it comes to texting, keep it to a minimum. If you're too available it shows you're desperate.

This is terrible advice. Woman want attention. She'll just drop you and move on.

Let's put this to rest. Here's how to get women.

Step 1: Be Chad
Step 2: There are no other steps

Women see you as an object to increase their social status or to gain resources from you. If you can't help her to do either you stand no chance in the sexual market.

if the woman actually likes you she'll adapt to you not using fedbook/cuckchat

>don't even have a phone and still get loyal women

i'm an intelligent, independently wealthy man with large penis though.

good luck beta

Fuck that. Not being on social media makes you exclusive, lets them create their own image of you in their head, and makes you different in a world of fake fucks on social media. Reality is perception, and you should be the master of that, not your social media image.
(You) At least your moms loves the getting the cock because she knows I'm not going to post a selfie with my dick 9 inches deep in her ass.
Only insecure fags and plastic women are on social media.

Don't be bitter. Some women are gold diggers but there are many that just want men that are self-sufficient and someday may even be able to provide for a family.

>A 10 minute phone call is equivalent in content to like hundreds of text messages.
You can still call girls you fucking spastic. Messages are for betas, who like to plead for pussy and get btfo into the friendzone. I never get rejected when i call. Be confident, fun and direct. Be a fucking man.
Its the easiest time to get pussy if you really want it and not just hoping that it falls on you from the sky.

I'm going to assume it has to do with the fact that legions of guys are doing exactly that, so in order to have a chance you have to join the fray. Modern women have battalions of men shilling for them at every twist and turn.

Fuck off roastie

This happens, but I know Chad's and they text sluts on an entire other level. They also use Snapchat and form idiotic relationships with women they shouldn't. The grass is always greener.

>Woman want attention

Which is why she'll be more interested in you when you deny her it. This is basic.

If she moves on then you move on. Nothing lost.

this is true

>was in a US city liberal zone last year
>picked up sjw feminist somehow
>she denied being able to get off from penis alone
>i call her up just to talk
>we meet and she orgasmed hard from my cock alone

women don't want another appcuck orbiter. subconsciously they know they're addicted to the social media and are desperate to escape.

Yea it's because deep down you fear that she will say "no". So instead you just limp around in the background and hope she'll take a liking to you but she probably won't.

Everyone that puts themselves out there gets rejected from time to time. It's not that bad. The fear of it is worse than the rejection itself. And if she does shoot you down, accept it gracefully, like as if it's not a big deal (because it really isn't) and stop talking to her completely

Dont get an instagram unless you have a cool normie life and lots of friends that you can show off to display your SMV

>woman want attention otherwise they move on
>don't give them attention and they won't move on

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Ignoring people is not dating. It's just being a dick.

so much wasted time not just calling. i feel like a cuck now

time to get back on the horse and find some bitches

>how come if you want to date these days you have leave your mom's basement and participate in the normal social activities of people your age?

Gee fuck idk OP. Why is the sky blue?

Most of the people that don't have Facebook usually have some form of autism in my experience.

>tfw even 6'2" feels average as fuck now

Keep running that race friend. Any women who's attached to social media to the point where her dating life is hinged on it will lead to poor mates and drama. If you're chasing after those kinds girls it's no wonder everyone here is a mgtow angry virgin. If you meet a chick and she says she doesn't have any social media you should jump on that train cause chances are she has a life outside of a phone screen and has deep relationships with those in her inner circles.

>waht is reading comprehension
He literally said that he needs to pretend that he isnt a basement dweller autist only texting and using social media to date.

>Sure there are actually women who don't use social media
>But that's an instant red flag
Leaf I know it's you. Come out with your hands up.
That's the Latino Macho Servesa sindrome.
You can be a stonefaced motherfucker and they will still think you're carefree and passionate and want the D'.

That's an advantage. But ALL women cheat. Every single one of them.
T. made women from many sorts of backgrounds want to meet n fuck.

Are you thick? Yes you can find women who don't use social media and no it's not a red flag. Have you been outside lately, maybe talked to people? Held a conversation longer than 15 minutes with an adult? Boy oh boy enjoy the inevitavle rollercoaster bucko.

When monogamy dies civilization collapses, end of story. Competition is reaching levels where it becomes counter-productive.

It works well in person
>Get attention of 2 or 3 girls in social setting
>Ignore the one you're actually interested in
>She sees youre captivating
>She wants your attention now because obviously you've got something going on if you have attention of multiple girls
>Give her a bit of the cold shoulder, like one word answers if she asks a question
>If she tries to get involved again say a sarcastic insult like turn to the other girls and say "is she always like this? Haha"
>At this point she'll either bail or if she's still around you are 100% in

This actually works like half the time. user was talking about the initial pick up, not a long term relationship

Women are hypergamous by nature and society is encouraging it. Were fucked, unless youre in the top 20%, and even that wont last foreer once the rest of society opts out or gets enraged

Most girls I know these days are getting into open relationships and open marriages. I think that's a big mistake and they have much to lose in the long run.