Holiday nightmares thread?

>Be Irish
>Go to NYC to see what the fuss is about
>Stay at the Plaza they said
>It'll be fun they said
>Lots of good shopping on 5th ave they said.

Get me out of this shithole already. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2X4U1mQzoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to hell. Is the heat killing you? I know how you fags are across the Atlantic.

NYC is a fucking shithole I have no clue how anyone could live in the city.

First time I went at like 12 I was blissfully ignorant enough to pretend I enjoyed it. Second time at 16, I said never again.

come over my house and relax on the beach.

You just have to let me watch if you fuck my wife.

Best city on the planet. Everyone is stressed, unfriendly and crazy, and no one hides it. I want to go back and have silent races with New Yorkers while yelling at people who are to slow.

cities are cesspools

The USA isn't all bad, the problem is that you chose a shitty city to be in, it may be a capitalistic hub, but the neglect for the citizens is rather high there.

Just a homeless person. Molest and move on.

>First time I went at like 12 I was blissfully ignorant enough to pretend I enjoyed it. Second time at 16, I said never again.
pretty much same for me. The only reason to live there is the work, there's a reason everyone from the city goes upstate whenever they aren't working.

No, the stench of this place is though. Everything smells of piss.

DiCuckio fucked up the city overnight by rolling back the homeless policies of Bloomberg and Giuliani. Also the MTA is falling apart at the seams because it's been staffed exclusively by niggers for the past ten years I haven't seen a white MTA employee since 2005.

lol why the fuck would you go to NYC for vacation ya fucking Paddy? You should have gone somewhere else like Boston where yanks will buy you free drinks.

>be american
>visit Vienna
>"voted the world's most liveable city five years straight!"
Complete and utter shithole. Not as bad as the worst american cities, but there were muzzies everywhere and Viennese are the snobbiest cunts I have ever met at my life. Also went to Hungary on that trip and Hungarians are fucking bro-tier, even with the huge language barrier I was able to have some good times with people I met in bars

NYC is such a terrible place to live unless you like living in a human ant colony

Boston sucks ass and the Boston accent is the definition of ear-rape. Everything northeast of and including Filthadelphia should be purged.

>Vienna
Second best city after New York. Same reason, but people don't yell as much

Its all tourist junk.
Go to Brooklyn.

>I enjoy paying $3000 a month for a 300 sqft studio apartment surrounded by noisy brown people and annoying white hipsters who have never lifted anything heavier than a dick in their life 24/7

You do you I guess

>go to brooklyn
>die

Hop on the A line if you wanna see some shit.

(dont be drunk or fall asleep though, or a nigger will light you on fire)

What are you talking about Boston's really nice and there's way less black people than any other city

Why would anyone on here want to go through all the BS of coming to the states, only to stay in a leftist run shit hole? You deserve it for your failure to plan ahead.

>Viennese are the snobbiest cunts I have ever met at my life
Come to Zurich, we'll see to changing your mind.

Yes. But you can yell at them in the middle of the day, call them wiggers and treat them without anyone who cares. Those 2 weeks have been Paradise, never used the word Nigger so often and so loud in public. And most friendliest cops, like they don't care screaming in the middle of time square at a Nigger calling him Nigger. Damn I need to go back

As if temple bar smells any nicer lad.

>What are you talking about Boston's really nice and there's way less black people than any other city
Why do Bostonians keep spouting this meme when it's not even remotely true?

>46% non-Hispanic white

NYC has a few cool things and is expensive. The fun wears off when you look around at the people. I'd rather be a poor white in Heroin Virginia than an investment banker making $500k a year in Manhattan.

was it autism
?

Isn't the Plaza like $1000 a night?

>go to different country
>go to its largest city which is full of immigrants and exactly the same as every other metropolis on earth now
Your fault, Mick. Shoulda went to the national parks or great lakes or literally anywhere else

I've only been abroads twice, both times in London.

I was SHOCKED how polite the people there were; they apologized for bumping into me, cars let me across streets and people thanked me for keeping the door open.

Literally my fucking mind was blown.

>arguing about which pile of shit smells the least

You probably havent even been there you dont see any negros out and about

>>Grand Central, open the doors to the streets
>>smells like human/rat sewer
>>most culturally enriched metro ever, angry ugly niggers everywhere
>>go to Central Park
>>latinos/niggers everywhere selling you shit
>>angry newyorkers running up and down
if politeness blow your mind go to Quebec, Quebec, at first it is ok
but then you start to feel unonfortable/angry with the extreme politeness, you punch them in the face and they apollogize gross

>Shoulda went to the national parks or great lakes or literally anywhere else
This. I have no idea why europeans come to American and think "NYC" or "Hollywood" and then have a piss poor time due to these being generic big cities.

Go to Montana.

Travel tips and complaints
To see if anyone wants to chill
I would offer to invite you to hang out and chill with my buds who are making the best of this shithole, but you seem to have a pissy attitude.

I would call it freedom

>Come to Zurich
Möngi posting with EU flag. Are you a Sauschwabe or what?

Brooklyn isn't Compton, or Camden, or Detroit, or the shittier parts of Chiraq. LRN2crimestats.

I have been and it fucking sucks. New Hampshire and Maine are god-tier and the only northeastern states worth saving, it's a damn shame Fagachussetts is so closeby.

>46%
>b-but we're white in my mind!

Brooklyn isn't the shithole it used to be but half the people who live there now are Liberal trust fund babbies who look like this

The nogs are segregated to one part of Baaahston. It's like a force field.
This. He'll even Vegas is better for a new comer
>Paradise/Strip for city bullshit and gambling
>Range for shooting full auto
>Desert for ATV riding
>Rent a car and drive out to the Grand Canyon skywalk
>Also max out at 110 mph on the highway because there is no one else on the road
>Manhattan Project museum
>Lake Meade

Also this

>muh segregation
80% of cities are like that, you aren't special in this regard. Even Midwest shitholes like Chiraq, Indy and Milwaukee segregate as much if not better than Bombston. Honestly Milwaukee does the best job of segregation I've ever seen.

dear lord dont go to new york city.

come see galveston texas.
its a shit hole but its a fun shithole.

>Go to NYC to see what the fuss is about
Are you actually fucking retarded?
May as well have taken an action packed trip to Detroit.

How much for half an ounce of meth?

>Years before refugees go to Paris on school trip
>Walk through entire city
>Entire city smells like piss and trash
>Homeless people eating out of trashcans everywhere
not much has changed

Yes when i first visitied new york i was taken aback that the whole city smells like fresh piss everywhere.

Who the hell told you NYC was fun?
It's the definition of an American shit hole.

>>Rent a car and drive out to the Grand Canyon skywalk
Vegas has really cheap helicopter rides that do a fly-through of the grand canyon. Driving there is nice too but that fly though is pretty spectacular.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2X4U1mQzoE

the word 'sorry' is used in london just to negate contact with a person
doesn't mean they take responsibility or that they feel bad, its basically just a way to end the moment of contact with another instantly, a verbal guilotine removing the head of social interaction effortlessly and painlessly

Safer than your shit hole country

Coming from a Chiraqistanian, it's a great city for getting the whole "America" experience because of how segregated it is. It has the most violent third-world ghettos neatly separated by race, the artsy gentrified hipster communes, elite mansion neighborhoods for the upper class, and small working-class ethnic neighborhoods for nearly every European country in that old 1910's architecture. Just watch your back if you're going to see a show near Logan Square because it's where all the gangbangers go to rob hipsters.

>go to NYC
>expect it to be "fun"

fucking lol

Don't know what you were at lad. I'm in England myself. Bristol. Really comfy place and only an hour on ryanair.

NYC is an overrated shithole. Went there a few years back and was incredibly underwhelmed.

There's more niggers these days.
Bruges was my favorite city, Amsterdam was good for a few days of degeneracy but it's full of liberals, tourists and non-whites.

I'm going up to Quebec City sometime soon though it's supposed to be nice

We keep all the nogs in Dorchester, faggot.

There's a huge Irish expat community in Woodlawn Queens. I think you can take the 7 train to get out there. You might want to take a visit - it's a very pretty neighborhood and you might enjoy hanging out at one of the many local pubs with fellow countrymen.

(There's also Woodlawn, up in the Bronx, but I'm hesitant to send anyone from out of town into the Bronx, even though the Woodlawn neighborhood itself is nice.)

Sorry, meant Woodside, Queens. Woodlawn is in the Bronx.

It's a well-established fact that big cities in America are containment zones for shitskins. Sorry you fell for the meme, but you brought this upon yourself.

Yeah, except for Roxbury, the public housing in Southie, the projects in Charlestown, the darker residents of Jamaica Spain, the parts of Brighton closest to Brookline, the parts of West Roxbury closest to Dedham, any part of the South end not occupied by queers, yeah other than that it's all white. Norfolk county cunt