I just moved in with a jew without knowing he was a jew

i just moved in with a jew without knowing he was a jew

>get a room offer from a friend of a friend after searching for a few months for a new place to rent
>guy owns the house, willing to rent out super low to me ($150 a month) as long as i do chores regularly (dishes, laundry, vacuuming, ect)
>fucking sweet deal, totally go for it
>start moving in a week ago
>moving my couch into his living room
>he briefly stumbles with it and says oy vey
>w-what.jpeg
>a little confused, think its a meme, brush it off
>later i make a joke about how walmart is like a concentraction camp with a friend of mine who was helping me move in
>soon-to-be-roommate gives me a look from the other side of the room
>realise that some human beings don't think that shit is funny, quickly cover it up with more idle convo with my friend

none of this was relevant until last night when i got up to piss. i've moved in completely so i'm sleeping here now.

>gently step around boxes to avoid making sound
>don't want to wake my gracious roommate
>stumble into the upstairs bathroom
>flip the switch
>more boxes in here, stuff he moved out of the upstairs bedroom to make room for me
>slightly ajar box on the washer
>see something glimmer in the light
>peek
>is that..a fucking menorah???
>pic related
>put it back.
>piss.
>go back to my room
>start connecting the dots in my head
>around 3 am, i am having a crisis
>my roommate is a PRACTISING jew and he didn't even tell me
>we talked for almost a year before this and i never noticed
>he never fucking told me, lads

i have no fun resolution to this where i abruptly left in the middle of the night or i confronted him about it or fucking whatever. he made coffee for both of us about an hour ago and i can't leave my room. i can't face him. i only snuck into the bathroom to get this pic when he went out for a smoke.
i just thought you might get a laugh out of my misfortune, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sound like a sperg

how long until he discovers you're a faggot ?

Remember he got you a good deal on the shekels with the apartment

One night you'll wake up to find him him looming over your foreskin with a boxcutter, mate.
Best get a chastity cage fast.

>can't pass up a great deal so lives with a Jew

Who's the Jew here again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism

its a blood sucking pedo baby eater.

I bet it watches you with really small piss cams.

Make sure you dont pay rent the last two months and trash the place.

The question is CAN he leave? Or did it sells its cute little goy ass to the jew?

O Dear its only jew bait. What normal person makes the "J" a Cap when writing about the jew.

LoL, run Bob! Until it's too late xD!!!

(You reminder me Borat )

dont worry about it OP it will probably be fine. just dont trigger any third generation holocaust memories and get arrested for being a hitler

make him say Hitler did nothing wrong.

>housemate sounds like a kind generous person who gave you a good deal
>until you realised he's a jew
Maybe time to rethink all the racist memes you've been indoctrinated by on this board?

jews are cool and have tons of money

my ex is married to a jew now,cool dude

Rawling for this

Not spam

Also jew will newer cut profit from him just for your pleasure , he has all calculated . So prepare to be humble maid and polish his willings xD

Go to bed Ahmed.

>131905001
Kek still a good deal since OP is a fag

You should find a new place goy

Negative.
Leave and tell him why. Nows your chance to make a stand.

As long he is not one of those cucky diaspora jews, otherwise get the fuck out.

Here's my advice:

RUN.

Run away, and never return.

Most Jews are Kabbalah worshipers, that means that they worship Saturn and Satan.

$10 dollars says your roommate does witch craft.

Lad, please watch yourself.

Also, that room rate seems awfully cheap......

There has to be a reason why it's so cheap.....

Be careful.

You are in the nest now. The only thing you can do is pray and leave offerings every night.
About 50 dollars in cash should do it.

The smoking part made me realise that this was fake. Fuck off kike, you won't appeal to us.

FAKE NEWS

This xD!

Red pill that kike so hard he renounces his faith

Shame on you

Being jew slave it's not something new for amerifats

Preheat the oven and leave it open. Leave a trail of silver dollars from the front door leading into the oven. The problem should resolve itself.

If you didn't get your room rate in writing in a lease agreement, you fucked up user. Was in a similar situation myself, rented a room from a Jew for super cheap in exchange for remodeling help. 3 other guys in the house did the same. 90 days in and the kike now wants to triple rent since we were finished with the remodel. I was the only one who was kike wise and forced him to write a lease, the other goys moved in on a handshake. The other dudes were fucked, had to pony up because none of them had the cash to move and with the rent increase, weren't able to save it up. This is an old kike trick, you should be putting away some dosh in case he pulls the same shit with you.

Trips of truth

Pretty much this. I'm betting you got nothing in writing and that rent's about to go sky high or you'll come home one day to find the locks changed or your things stolen. Start quietly saving your money and looking for a new place.
It's not that the Jew "plans" to screw you over but he won't be able to help himself. If he's the kind of Jew with an actual menorah then he's at the very least raised as a practicing Jew. Which means you're goyim and he's been taught that you're less than human according to the Talmud.
And then you went ahead and made a Shoah joke. Your days are numbered.

Get outta there OP. Careful of his claw.

I know this is a bait thread, but i'll bite. Stfu OP and let the jew give you a great deal on housing.
10/10 i mad.

When the jew is sleeping you should put the gas on and then leave the house.

are people actually this autistic? just watch out for his subversive shit. he's giving you a good deal and you've know him for a year so he can't be that bad. be a human until you move out. good lord

Hearty kek.

Nice LARP you un-ironic Nazi fuck

Hi Nazi Shills!

>guy gives you a good deal
>he's cool enough that you've been in contact with him for a year
maybe you're just a piece of shit OP

Holly shit, this.

See if you can find where he hides his Jew gold, they all have a secret stash of Jew gold.

I wish I had a jewish room mate.

Just think about all the tricks he could teach you if you gained his trust.

If he's conservative and minds his own business, there shouldn't be a problem OP. He never mentioned he was a Jew, so he obviously didn't intend for you to know, and you wouldn't have if you hadn't seen the menorah. See his opinion on the messianic prophecies and nonchalantly direct him to this website.

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies

Double down bitches.

This

Lol, kys.

My mentality is that if you can't beat the jew, become the jew.

$150/month? Does your nose seem larger than before, OP?

Do you think he has always infected you with the Jew?

This guy is going to be frocing you to work and be a total slob and expect you to pick up after him. You are literally jewed. 150 a month will seem like a fortune after hes done with you.

Oy vey, the goy knows. Shut him down

Dude, don't fuck this up, you got a great deal, and from a jew for that matter, there's gotta be some small font lettering saying you must blow him at the begging of Hanukkah or something. You can gas him later. When you move out hang lots of Nazi flags on the wall

Yeah just clean up once in a while will be a 10 hour a day slave job just wait.

OP should pretend to be Jewish.

It is a well known fact the jew favors others of his race above all others. OP should take advantage of this and gain favors by infiltrating the Jewish life. Since he is a Sup Forumsack he should know how a jew acts enough to blend in.

a useful leaf post, well done

got a good deal from a jew

>you've out-jewed a jew

OP is now jew. this is how their religion works

>>guy owns the house, willing to rent out super low to me ($150 a month) as long as i do chores regularly (dishes, laundry, vacuuming, ect)

Haha. You're a slave.

OP, this is what is called a Lonely Jew. They are relatively harmless and tend to subconsciously appreciate having a white Gentile as a roommate because it makes them feel protected, like a woman, and even a tad rebellious, since they are curious, even enviable of the masculine American white male.

I've roomed with one, and had no complaints. Well, mine liked to masterbate to old pics and reruns of Jennifer Aniston for some reason, but he liked Led Zeppelin and Howard Stern, which I liked too at the time. Upsides: super clean like a woman without the bullshit. Pay their bills, hell, he paid some of mine accidentally. Friends tend to be nerds. They're quiet, but not mysteriously so. Tend to keep politics to themselves and skirt Conservative, unless you got a Liberal SJW but you'd pick up a scent before now. The Menorah bring hidden is a good sign, m8, it means he felt embarrassed but more so empathetic at not making you uncomfortable. Also, Lonely Jews can be allies until they're like 35, then they are drawn into the War due to family/social pressure.

$150 rent is amazing, so shut up. If he likes vidya, another bonus. Chances are, when Americans turn on Israel, many Lonely Jews won't pull the trigger if they can't you, they'll flinch back to the "good times" when you shared a beer and they could relax in Gentile fashion. Just make sure he's not a faggot with cameras in the house, known to happen, if you find some, tell him you're renting for $50/month or yulel kick his ass.

I dont even feel bad for you, you completely dumb fuck. He doesen't see you as a roomate, he sees you as a slave with literally an undefined level of duties you are committed too. Imagine what a dumb fuck you are, jesus christ. He can do literally whatever he wants, throw parties and leave you eith the mess, leave his dishes anywhere and everywhere, purposefully create a mess just to get back at your antisemitic comment, oh and if you dont like it? Say hello to the streets nigger. Fuck you. Dumb faggot.

You are paying him to be his butler. Fuck the Jew and burn his house down.

don't forget to take his jew gold

Checked and kekked!

Goddamn you're stupid.
Just don't make holocaust jokes around him.

what If you roommate was a jew and browsing Sup Forums? (like the Israelis here) how would you feel?

Does your house possess a food eating machine?

You know what's worse than renting from a jew? Renting to a Jew...never again

It all smells like your a jew and want your Palestinian cake and eat it

Beware.

Don't scare away potential shitposters!