So a cat can learn to use the loo but somehow pajeet can't? Are cats superior to poos?

So a cat can learn to use the loo but somehow pajeet can't? Are cats superior to poos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAN YOU? CAN YOU?

youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

In New Zealand a dog can drive a car.

This reminds me of the "pigeons are superior to black people" twitter storm from yesterday.

Fact: Pigeons don't commit crime. Blacks commit most murders.

waving a red flag in front.

Poos can't have loos because they don't have the space and clean water is already non-existent. If every poo suddenly demanded a loo, India's real estate market would collapse overnight.

Cats are literally the masterrace pet.

Also, cats don't use the loo in India.

Pigeons can remember hundreds of photos for many years. Blacks can't even remember their baby daddy's name.

I'm fuckning dying right now, someone call the ambulance plax

dogs are colorblind that's just some random citizen pls ignore them.

user, nobody can poo in loos if there arent any loos

india will be a superpower in 2060 with a space program and full capability space toilets

imagine traversing the stars with pajeets

cats at least bury it
poos leave it on the ground and walk away with a filthy anus

Whatever you say, betafag. The only reason to feed a cat is if you have a rodent problem. All else means the cat is the master of you.

Get a dog when you want to learn how to be the boss.

I never got over the fact that the mom or whoever just straight up left the boy, fearing for her own safety

Other than niggers and Muslims, I think poos are at the bottom of the barrel.

i remember that based cat

Well that's a matter of instinct. Humans are cultural animals, and as such we regularly subvert our instincts cultural expectations.

poos had a civilization tho

This is fucking hilarious Thread Bump

They are way lower than the niggers

Do these guys know how to use a loo either?

U were sayin?

Pajeet SEETHING at the superior kitty cat

Friendly reminder that cats were battle buddies in WWII and dogs were trained to run under tanks with explosives strapped to them.

Yes.

Nice thread, Imran

How does this make you feel?

>having to pick up your dogs shit
I always laught at dogcucks in my apartment complex, you are an idiot to buy a dog without having a big yard for it. Meanwhile my cat shits in a box and all u do is rill it in its side and it filters the shit into a catch pan that i dump in the old empty litter box

>ltdr dog owners btfo

Pigeons have learned to coexist with humans for thousands of years. Blacks haven't.

It makes me feel sad. This is what the 'hidden hand' that rules our world want.
While we throw insults at each other, they laugh.

Blacks hate whites, pigeons love crackers.

Cats have used humans to take over the world.

> truth

So cats are Jewish?

Don't you think that if we ruled the world, y'all antisemitic fucks would get gassed?

Im bringing a white girl from america to make her mouth my designated shitting location. Just like human centipede except my ass will not be connected to her mouth. I will use the white girl as a toilet.

Dont take the bait bro. OP is an American muslim

Godd ideoo poo

I dont think so,
would have to ask Douglas Adams.
I think cats are just cats.

Worked into a shoot by a kitty cat

Douglas was a lizard

Everything is superior to poos.

>Ego so low that you need a pet to feel superior.

Hi Elisa