Political Compasses and 8Values

Where do you stand? What's your ideology? What political parties do you like?

I'll start

I am a Democrat Populist, I don't mind Trump but I am more economically centrist. I want to defund the military industrial complex and reform Welfare and Social Security so that they are more efficient and give service to people that actually need it. I'm in favor of lower taxes for the poor and middle class while slightly increasing taxes for the rich and fixing loopholes in the tax system. I also believe if you don't pay taxes you shouldn't be able to vote. I also believe in Public Education and Healthcare, but also private stuff. I voted Trump because I didn't like Hillary and I just want the Democratic party to move on and get better candidates and stop being corrupt sore losers.

fuck me you are almost hitler

I think I'm just lower because I'm not racist. I think all people were created by God for a reason for different roles in the world, I don't view anyone as inferior on the basis of their race.

Shameless bumping

Mind the flag^

Post your 8values

Bumping again, come on people don't let my first thread die!

They're on my phone

:^)

All I want is an Pan-Iranist Empire stretching from Anatolia to Tajikistan

Libertarian but a fellow traveler with fascism as a temporary method of last resort in the face of a takeover by the left.

I'm NatSoc. I'm a state capitalist, meaning I believe the capitalist syatem is the best way forward, but that the state should own businesses and industry.

Here's the 8values

Come on Sup Forums, get your asses in here

Not surprising

I guess like an economic centrist, and social conservative.
I believe in economic protectionism, limited immigration, the reindustialisation of Britain through any means (tariffs, nationalisation, subsidy etc.), a lowering of the unemployment safety net to one helping at the poverty line instead, a renationalisation of the railways, harsher prison sentencing and policing (especially on drug crime), getting rid of no-fault divorces and lower taxes on the working class.

I'm opposed to neo-Liberalism and sociap Liberalism as it is today (abortions, drug legalisation, pro-migration etc.)

I'm the same. A lot of Sup Forums starts out as libertarian it seems and then gets more conservative as they browse here more but I used to be a old school leftist before becoming an economically left of center social conservative.