There's nothing you can do to change this. Just accept it

There's nothing you can do to change this. Just accept it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What made you think LEGAL IMMIGRATION was a problem to us?

America was greater before it looked like that.

>import a bunch of third worlders who undercut the workforce and do a sloppier job
>crime levels rise, cheating levels rise, corruption rises
>demos hits actually applaud this

ILLEGAL immigration is NOT LEGAL immigration.

The 1965 immigration act and it's affects were all legal.

If the African American population represents less than 13% why of the 23 faces on OPs picare there 5 black faces?
Shouldn't 65% of the faces be white?

Literally how? What actual benefit does "diversity" have? It brings more problems than rewards. It has no benefit, so it's just a virtue-signalling thing, but how is diversity even a "virtue?" How are you considered a good person just because you have more niggers in your neighborhood?

this. /thread

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you Nazis just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Even a million immigrants is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Holocaust.

>What actual benefit does "diversity" have?
muh food but that's about it

Nobody has any problems with these shitskins coming legally. Get your head out of your ass.

My son's drug dealer is Italian
My daughter's rapist was Dutch
My burglar was Canadian
...what point are you trying to make?

Slide thread.

>my car is english
Jaguars are shit.

>english car and Colombian coffee
>blood diamonds
>im American
Wtf is wrong with you?

>artist had to brown up the asians to prove his gay point

What is your wifes son?

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP, THIS IS A GODDAMNED SLIDE THREAD

Now that I've got your attention, someone post that graph showing that these (((people))) didn't exist in this fucking country prior to 65, then we can all shit up some other bread.

The US was always meant to be an extension of Europe. Immigration from Europe and solely Europe (with a few asian nations) was the only type of immigration we wanted. Every since immigration switched from Europe to other parts of the world we have become a dumber, more anti-intellectual nation. We were never a multicultural nation for races but a multicultural nation for white ethnic groups.

aghh nigger spider-man! triggered!

Guys don't reply to this shit its just a slide thread

The only coffee grown in the US is from Hawaii. No other region has the climate for it.

Kek. Americans were dark brown before, Europeans just polished it a little.

Kek. Finns were bright yellow before, Europeans just polished it a little.

Of course there is nothing WE can do, they will do it to themselves, as different groups grow, eventually they fight for dominance, and eventually everything you fought for is thrown out as the demographics shift.

>willful ignorance of the facts

umm, no sweetie

SLIDE THREAD YOU GAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOT

IMMIGRATION WAS OVER 90% WHITE BEFORE THE JEWISH TRICKERY OPENED OUR BORDERS!

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES!

SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

america is pretty terrible desu

all you got going for you is a top-notch geographic position and that's it everything else comes from that including the fuckton of immigrants

This is what killed America's former greatness. By every standard of measurement, this country's decline can be shown to correlate with its increasing "diversity"

Why is that sluts hair showing?
*Throws acid in her face*

>How are you considered a good person just because you have more niggers in your neighborhood?

It's not being done in the neighborhoods of the people supporting it. It's easy to endorse "diversity" from the safety of a gated community that will never have to deal with it.

Why?

>Nobody has any problems with these shitskins coming legally.

Speak for yourself.

post by this ID

>My diamonds are South African

ayyyy

Why can't those mongrels make their own countries great?

SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD YOU FAGGOT

IMMIGRATION WAS OVER 90% WHITE BEFORE THE JEWISH TRICKERY OPENED OUR BORDERS!

DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES!

SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

>SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>no trigger discipline

>My car is english

KIll yourself

What makes America great?

No, no , it certainely isn't it's massive economy which it can use as a tool to pressure other nations to do it's will.

It's not their industry, a gargantuan force that if mobilized can effectively end entire nations and reduce them to rubble.

It isn't the largest navy in the planet, it's large set of bases that enable it to effectively strike and attack you from the jungles of South America to the cold reaches of Scandanavia.

It isn't the democratic principles of it's republic, which has ensured it's internal stability for centuries and still will for centuries to come. It isn't it's amazingly convenient geographic position which make it almost impossible to reach by another nation's army.

It's multiculturalism. Sure.

None of those people made America great.

>1 post by this ID

>international trade and services is the same thing as mingling cultures together to create a mongoloid mess that ends up losing the uniqueness of both cultures

SHE HAS A BOMB!

True, and i'm not ashamed. Are you?

>There's nothing you can do to change this.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

The "carnage" of the holocaust is going to look like a fucking sunday school when Weimerica collapses and we butcher every shitskin liberal and muslim inthis country.

You have my bump