Maine shutdown imminent

archive.is/negia
as of midnight on saturday the state of maine will shut down over a 1% tax increase. governor lepage has said he doesn’t care what kind of budget is proposed, he wants people to experience how useless the government really is

previous recommendations from the governor included completely removing welfare for refugees and creating a database of every welfare recipient so they could be tracked

Noice

So that's three states.. Maine Connecticut and Illinois.. is this the start of a HAPPENING?

Whats going on in Connecticut? Im go there this weekend

Does he expect that it will not be difficult? Is Maine's infrastructure pretty solid and are the people pretty good at taking care of themselves? Good luck, Maine.

>tfw Maine
>tfw 94% white (not H*spanic or Mudslime "white" either)
>tfw not cucked like most white-majority states
>tfw weather and sun suited for the white man

Maine on the front page!

>tfw weather and sun suited for the white man

That's part of the problem user, I have family in NE and I'd probably move there if the weather wasn't so bad

He is our own trump.
He made his fortune selling salvaged shot in a discount retailer in low income cities.

His only real flaw is an adopted nigger baby he uses as political too.

Race traitor detected

You're cucked by a nigger climate, just like the white American man's sexual preferences have been cucked by big subhuman asses. You aren't living in your natural environment. Come home, white man.

the only people on welfare are somalians. no one needs the maine government

he declared a state of emergency and is only leaving the state parks open to make money. everything else is closed

I'm a tits man from PA, it just gets depressing shoveling snow.

>t. non-white

It's kill

redpill me on Maine, how many niggers etc are there?

Can you expand. We know whats up in Maine and IL.

1.2% nigger, 1% Asian (not mudslime "Asian"), 3% Natives and mongrels

Maine is ~94% non-Hispanic white, as of the last census.
There are a few thousand Somalian refugees in Lewiston, Auburn, and Portland. Incidentally, the violent crime rates are roughly triple the state average in those cities.

Niggers live in Portland within walking distances of forest Ave and Lewiston is full of rapefugees.

over compensated unions, hartford is bankrupt, can't pass a budget, in a lot of debt, people emigrating in droves, wages stagnant, toll booths coming, governor sucks dick, taxes going up, major companies leaving.

we're in a bad spot

>creating a database of every welfare recipient so they could be tracked

>We can't afford our current government
>Lets propose something that'll cost a shitload of money and expand government immensely
>Lets pretend this wouldn't be expanded to cover everyone in 5 years

wew.

WOW. If only the people of Maine were more tolerant. Can't believe they fuck with Somalis so much.

New England is the greatest region of America, period.

Our Governor Paul LePage does not give a fuck. Sort of a Maine version of Trump in most cases. He's done a lot for welfare fraud in the state and s actuaoly a pretty good guy, grew up poor. I hope the government shuts down, we will be fine.

T. Mainer

>Can't believe they fuck with Somalis so much.
Well, the Somalis don't take no for an answer.

>captcha

Truly the greatest states, although the people in Vermont are weird like no others you have ever met. I worked with successful business owners and they are just a different breed.

What are the whites' views on niggers?
Any chance for a lynching mob when they chimpout?

>a database with probably one or two tables with no more than a few thousand records

>costing a shitload of money

My leftist aunt and uncle live there and continue to vote for Democrats. A couple years ago at Thanksgiving she had the fucking gall to complain about how taxes continue to go up and how they pay enough (they are very wealthy). It was truly unbelievable.

Depends. The immigrant whites from mass holes are liberal and love the Somalis. Everyone else hates them.

Race is weird. Irish were hated more than niggers by native mainers. As the native nogs were whalers and fishermen who settled in Phippsburg and portland 300 years ago and the niggerly ones were tossed over seas

Maine in the summer is easy living. Bugs and heroin withdrawals are the only problems.

vt is the dopest of the dope. got unlimited weed best skiing on the east coast, best mountain biking in the north east, world class hiking the only downside is the cities with the fucking commies and homeless otherwise its a white mans dream

i forgot to mention hunting