HOW BITCH

HOW BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAxfOTUsi2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Um sorry sweetie but Indians didn't own the land. They were free spirits, you can't steal something that's unowned. Nice try better luck next time honey

S A G E
A
G
E

Easily

Cuz it's ours now.

Europeans invented property.

>Being this low-energy

End yourself.

Like this
*teleports behind polls*
*elects trump*

>their culture believes in war
>until they lose
>then it's the white man's doo doo invention
>apache of peace!

Is this about Indians or PAlestinians?

I know, right? What was Mugabe thinking banning all the white people in his African country?

By enforcing the law

Because we stole it.

Jesus christ niggers, get it together.

Conquered/Bought. And watch we will show you now get the fuck out.

Im sorry but my family fought and died for this land.
your welcome to try and recreate that...

Indians stole land from each other for centuries

Only one problem.

Once you won the indian wars, you signed treaties and let the Natives have their own lands. But as soon as any resource was found on native land you would renege on said treaties

That is rat fink behavior...So the US government did steal their land after you had given it to them

Making the US government an indian giver

You still do it today

Every piece of land has been stolen at some point. What a stupid argument.

How do you shoot people
with a gun you stole?

Seems to work too.

It's conquered land, and you ban people the same way you conquered it, through force of arms

This is why all natives need to go.

However after the USA conquered the land and GAVE indians their own land via treaties, they would steal said property every time something of value was discovered....

So yes, they did steal land and still do today

Weak people don't own land, they tend it till someone stronger comes along.

Cuz we earned it
gg ez

How do you steal land if borders are imaginary n shit?

With guns.

But you agreed to give them land, they have a right to be there now.

You gave them your word AND signed treaties

That would not be very American...it would be like shitting on all your sacred documents

And they can keep doing it through force of arms.

Same way they can take Canada

Land we BOUGHT.

Not our fault prairie niggers traded land for beads.

But that is why the natives have both your countries dead to rights.

Must I remind you of Nunavut?

You gave the Innu back what was rightfully theirs.

youtu.be/KAxfOTUsi2Q

And.... We can still ban you from it.

>Steal land when land can't be owned b/c muh communism

We can send you back to where you came from, would that make you happy?

You forget that you signed treaties and gave them their own land.

And you renege on said treaties every time by stealing their land, that was given to them.

That is why both Canada and the USA end up losing in court against tribes.

You can't be indian givers!

White Tribe Mutha Fucka!! White Tribe!!

As if Indians were just sitting around weaving baskets. Tribes war'd and took land too?

Scalp yourself

We didn't steal this land. We fucking CONQUERED it. Get your facts right faggot.

Guns

with overwhelming firepower

Not according to the courts.

You keep losing in court cause they pull out the paperwork

Evil white mans gun?

>stole

You mean won through wars and combat. Just like we "stole" the southwest from Mexico right? Mexican American War. Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Learn some fucking history.

Tell us more about how the indians created a sovereign nation, oh wait they didn't. They were savages, they fought and killed each other for lands. But oh no, pilgrims can't join in on the fights and defend themselves.

Actually that would be very American.

They think we haven't cloned Hitler yet. shhhhhh

Yet you just said we take the land when we want....

With armed force obviously?

hold my beer

>a behemoth has entered the battlefield

Not sure, let me ask Israel

A FUCKING DONKEY

>Making the US government an indian giver
I chuckled

frankly the prarie niggers should be thankful for any concession we give them that we don't revoke. No one, NO ONE, will advocate for them if we chose to exterminate them.

Tariffs are Teeeeeerrific!!!!!

ps. Wall funded and we will have drones and snipers

No we didn't, we just made deals, Granted the deals were shitty and we ripped them off, they still agreed like dumbasses. We literally traded shiny metals and beads for the land. They just didn't know what a bad deal it was until it was too late and that's on them.

>stole
Whether you want to make the argument that America was settled or conquered; neither is stealing.

The primitives were better off under the yoke of colonialism and should have embraced it. Now the few of them that aren't rotting on the reservations are the ones that fled them or never confined themselves in the first place.

Indeed...you gave them land...you find a precious resource on said land, then you take it away. They bring you to court, pull out papers, you lose

Why don't you ask the niggers in Zimbabwe, or South Africa?

so different States are accustomed to taken over each others property?

I think not.

what is good for the goose is good for the gander

The true American way is more like: This is our fucking land, we have the paperwork to prove it and can fucking kill you if you try to take it away from us...wave flags, load guns....eagles fly overhead

Same way we stole it

Step1) Steal Land, Kill anyone who wants to fight about it.

Step2) Anyone who didn't want to fight about it... You live over in this shithole. If you don't like it, see step one.

This is how it works you nigger faggot.

Cause we pushed their asses onto reservations and made them sign papers officially giving away their land.

If they cared so much they should have realized that accepting a radically different culture without preparation leads only to violence

What makes you better than a niggah or a kike?

But that would mean you would descend into chaos, very unamerican behavior.

Not like different states invade each other. It does not happen cause they have the paperwork to say hey: This is my fucking land.

A treaty with the Indians means you have given them land.

I mean the indian bros did help you guys how to work the land. Fed yall when you were starving and EVEN fought with you against less American loving tribes.

They even served a pivotal role (wind talkers) and fought side by side with you in many American conflicts

Surely you would not do that to your allies and the very peoples you signs agreements with?

I think they deserve to enjoy the American way of life and be considered brothers at this point.

>shiny
>beads

You signed treaties...you agreed on cutting up the land....they lived with your peacefully, they helped out settlers. Some tribes helped you kill other tribes and they served in the Military ...fought side by side with you in many conflicts.

The Windtalkers helped you kick kraut ass with their special codes...They were the fucking american version of the enigma device

Surely you should respect that type of American behavior.

Um... it's called a paragraph, honey. It's so you don't have to break after every sentence.

We found a loophole in the treaty to fuck Indians over simply because no American actually cared about the treaty itself, and America was in a military/Economic position to break it. Sucks to suck, maybe they should have invented gunpowder instead of having tribal wars with each other.

Also why do you care Brazil? South America was literally formed out of pure genocide against the natives committed by the Spanish and Portuguese

Thats how military conquest works my dude. Look it up.

STOP FALLING FOR SHIT BAIT THREAD YOU FAGS

Niggers steal,
Whites conquer

By not letting them onto it. This is ot hard to understand.

Don't like it? Steal it back, pansy,

>fire
>water

>stole

A black accusing anyone of stealing. That's the real joke.

Because we won it fair and square. Shit skins should have evolved their tech and culture but failed to do so. Therefore they need to either improve their genetics or battle

Please keep posting the same thing over and over.

BAIT THREAD
Just remember
The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU

right of conquest is the only valid measure of ownership in the world

The ones that did integrated and never wanted to return to native tribes, like Pocahontas.

Actually you signed treaties GIVING them land

and chose to ignore said treaties when you found resources on their land...so you essentially took what you had rightfully given to them.

What about the windtalkers man? These fucking dudes kicked kraut ass with you, saved countless American lives. Surely you can cut them some slack and consider them bros

AMMMMERRRRIIIICA...(soft) America...we stand on guard for thee ....Eagles flying..rockets bursting...Flags on every front porch

Even the fucking Canadian Mohawks in Ontario and Quebec fly the American flag in front of their homes cause they consider you guys worthy and noble adversaries

The mohawks fucking butchered their Huron bros to help your British ancestors and then butchered your British ancestors to help you get a free America...Even the fucking French helped you dudes kick crusty British ass when the King wanted you beat into submission....

NO...you screamed...THIS IS AMERICAAAAAAA

show some love bro

Except we don't see keystone.

We can physically ban you from anywhere if we chose to the court system is a component of Our making

That's the point of stealing it?
Duh...

By force.

What do you not understand, nigger?

We're not black or Jewish, silly.

It's the country who upholds the treaties and can ignore them if it chooses, right of conquest over rules all laws

>we

>alive today

>stole

>stole

We bought it. Niggers should open a history book some time. Maybe after you learn how to read.

s a g e anons
a
g
e

>um sorry
>sweetie
>nice try
>better luck next time
>honey
you win at meaningless condescension bingo but lose at having any substance in your post.

The right of conquest. It's been going on since the dawn of time, hence why Constantinople is in filthy roach hands and not rightful Europe.

Well first of all, this land is part of the United States, which was founded by whites, and the founding fathers intended for America to be an ethnostate. So really as white people are responsible for the entirety of America's success, it's safe to say we have the right to kick whoever the fuck we want out of our country.

this. superiority must triumph over untermensch.

Dramatic effect, honey

It is so each line captures the soul like a poem!
I do love how Americans call people honey and sugar and sweetie, makes you guys so friendly.
Don't even get me started on Southern hospitality. Fucking great..Sweet tea flowing like a river.

Best conversations I have ever had, no joke, was shooting the shit with regular Joes and Flos. One time I was canoeing up in Vermont and I ended up having to camp on farmland. Went up to see the farmer and he was so gracious it was amazing. At about 9pm, dude arrives on a quad with an ice cold 12 pack. I shared my food with him, he got me plastered (went to get another 12 pack)...In the morning he brought me bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. Good times

*conquered

>He doesn't understand sweetieposting

N(you)fag

Do you want us to show your people?

We should thank all Democrats, Blacks, and feminists for introducing identity politics to the united states.

>stole
You mean conquered.

Just shooting the shit. I am not looking to offend anybody.

Wasn`t there a massive settlement a few years back where the Government admitted they fucked up...I remember reading about that

In Brazil, after they kicked out the Portuguese retards (Don Pedro was literally a fucking inbred retard), the Brazilians gave the natives their territories (that is why you still have tribes that have never seen modern society).

The black slaves of every type even have Quilombos, which is land where they get to live like they want. That is kinda why the blacks in Brazil adapted better and are less animalistic than American blacks.

The ones that ended up trying to mix in Brazilian society ended up becoming thugs and animals like american blacks,

probably should just have given the American blacks New Jersey or something back in the days. Lord knows even freed slaves could not have done a worse job than the current state of New Jersey.

So white is right and justifies anything?

Yes since we brought you to the pinnacle of civilization and we are waiting for you guys to catch up.