youtu.be/6WxHr5iF19A
youtube.com/watch?v=rRFqzzsR5g0&ytbChannel=Ali Habibullah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what do
POO

IN MART

shoot up a mosque???
idk

Develop your own system of political beliefs and stop letting dumb cucks define you and your ideology???

I don't hate you bro.

>wat do
poo in loo

Find right-wing brown people.

IN

cant own a gun here :((

but in the end it all comes down to liberal or conservative

get a gun

Racists are as fucking retarded as leftists, just ignore them and their insecurity

Well you could either suck Muslim dick, or be hated in the best country on the planet, but I advocate a 3rd rail. You fuck right off back to your own country and try and make that one great instead of stealing opportunity from my countrymen, pajeet.

And just where the fuck do you think you are, Parcel?

Kill. All. White. People.

there are a few groups here but theyre slightly cultish. I would nope the fuck out of those

tnx friendo

nigga where the fuck did i say that im moving to the us

I don't hate indians unless you are talking about those worthless types who make telemarketing scams, run sweatshops or are just plain out scum.

Some indians are bro tier and actually pretty intelligent. I have learned lot of stuff from indians when it comes to water pumping systems, electronics, RC plane building and much more on youtube.

You do have a population problem though.

LOO

Then why you bitching, bruh? Fuck I'll make fun of you for shitting in the street but if and I don't got to see each other on that street, the fuck do I got to hate you for?

Join /leftypol/, comrade.

>muh racism

telemarketing scams are mostly based in the countries you live in doe. The companies just pay shit tier wages to people here to do the scamming. They need the job to survive. It is shitty and morally unethical as fuck. But it isnt fully their blame. And the fertility rate is below 2 in most comparatively developed states. just 3-4 states have high rates which bring up the average by a considerable amount

>spic pretending to be white
Yikes

Just be you, India. But really, be Right-wing. We don't hate you for being brown. We don't like uncivilized behavior, is all. I will take a conservative-minded ethical brown person over some degenerate left-wing communist punk any day.

Kill yourself

Live in your shit brown country instead of leaching off of western civilization.

A bunch of civilized and literate people hold Indians at utmost respect for their contribution in science and philosophy. Hinduism is great (and the only living descendant of the Proto-Indo-European religion), and Sanskrit is an amazing mystical language.

I think the main problem is that there's no many of you out there that the novelty loses its value. I guess people feel threatened by how many Indians there are compared to Europeans. Nothing to do with being brown or the POO meme. Same thing applies for the Chinese. People speak about the problem of global overpopulation, but it's really just you guys that are the problem.

Have a comfy mantra
youtu.be/6WxHr5iF19A

>pretending
Grew up in the sticks, friendo, I'm fluent in gutterspeak.

>wat do
dont care what others think
the differnence in someone with an IQ of 140 and somone with an iq of 110 is like the difference between a monkey and a human.
9/10 people are retarded or brainwashed to different degrees.
take an actual redpil.
have a song
youtube.com/watch?v=rRFqzzsR5g0&ytbChannel=Ali Habibullah

>tfw the right hates me for being brown
We don't hate you for being brown! We hate you because you are ugly and your women are hairy.

As long as you stay in your country we don't hate you.

are you a BASED BLACK MAN

Kill yourself, hindus disgust me so bad they are filth people

lol

>I don't got to see each other on that street, the fuck do I got to hate you for?
Lmfao why do you talk like such a retard

>I did done don't gots nothin' against ya if i don't gots to get you in my sight, now if you'll excuse me i gots to go git stuff i didn't do yet done

did you take that webm straight outta your fap folder?
nice song bruh. thanks for sharing

We don't hate you, Mohinder... we love you... especially when you stay in your own country

Well you can wait untill ubi release "Beyond g & e " where india is universe empire [spoiler]then sthit on your keyboard[/spoiler]

no it comes down to nationalist vs globalist. Are you gonna let Jews plunder your nation?

I hate you for being a manlet :3

Nice.. Amerifat BTFO

well considering we got plundered and anally raped by basically everyone. first the muslim invasion and then the british. I sure as hell am not with the goyim

>racists
Muh toadally nod branewashed chaps
>racists (not me)
Oooooooh... Thad felt sooooo goood

As long as Indians don't immigrate and stay in India I have zero issue with them at all. Feel free to build a better India with right wing values, I would personally support such efforts.

6'1 but ok

>I don't believe you little fella :3

audibly kek'd

s..sure man. you're free to think whatever you want

>ifunny

r9k->leddit->facebook meme pages->9gag->ifunny->pol

You are with the goyim
You don't get to choose
Goyim is yid speak for non-Jew

>caring what people you don't even know think

Join reddit r cucks

You're not even human, look at a mirror

Pic or never happened
Indians are generally too malnourished to be over 5'6"

no, it's
>Sup Forums
>plebbit
>ifunny
>9gag
and then wherever else.

>for being brown
Wut?

untrue, im indian, 6'2''

not everyone here is too poor for food. Most dudes I know are 5'10-6'2. With the occasional manlet kings below 5'8 who are generally chubby/fat

Wild Indians don't count

yeah you already expressed your love for me in the other post you made a while ago. also not hindu fyi

Stay in India and teach your people to use the loo.

k

>tfw the right hates me for being brown
When? You can be brown to your heart's content in your own country m8. It's more when you turn up mob handed with three wives and sixteen children and demand to be housed, given a free car, a free phone, and a weekly payment of free money that you incur the ire of the white man.

the whole "shitting on the street" business is a meme desu

Indians are the only brown people I respect

kek

Ever been to Mumbai? I can assure you that it is no meme.

Well teach us how to get rid of the poo witch and maybe we'll consider

>being this new

>falling for the porcelain jew

I don't hate you.

Why don't you Make India Great Again (for the first time ever)?

Stay the fuck out of America

stop being brown/Indian

There are plenty of right-wingers, myself included, who don't hate you for being brown m8. We just don't want affirmative action making things unfair.

because your in India dipshit

go poo in the loo

wouldnt say first time ever. it was p lit back before the mughal invasion.
>inb4 we wuz

Keked.
But seriously POO

I find that it often depends on the Indian's color. I'm not kidding, this is actually part of their caste system. The best types of Indians are a lighter shade of brown while the not so good types are darker and closer to black.

An Indian bro of mine was a lighter skinned fellow, he's well educated and cultured and everything. His family never hung out with the darker Indians. This is sort of telling because minority groups tend to stick together in their own communities but Indians self-segregate among themselves it seems. At least the ones I know.

But we truly wuz.
>flag

Ja oder nein??

Yup we can profile people just by their name

I don't mind Indians.
Muzzies don't like you, you are the Canada of Asia

poo in it

Is that a threat?

Right doesn't hate Indians you spastic. As long as you don't invade white countries nobody gives a shit about you.

Redditors and Cia use this flag hopefully you don't have the authority to drone me faggot

YFW you can't drone POOS

support modi? support any right wing party in your country.

not everyone on the right hates you for being brown
some of us hate you for being poo

Come bearing Jalebi and you are good in my book!

Poo in mosque?

>filename
Yeah fuck off back to r*ddit godamn faggot
Crypto panjeet

>india
>invading

Almost funny

Why you so mean?
I'm not a faggot
I'm not a redditor
I'm feeling alone...
Pic related