What should the punishment for pedophilia be?

What should the punishment for pedophilia be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wGH9t-9MAbg?t=2800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the reasons it's so difficult to punish pedophilia properly is people imagine post-pubescent, sexually active teenagers to be children.

Until you change this, you will never be able to punish the real kid fuckers accordingly.

FUck off pedo

I agree

what if the child consents tho

SAND PAPER ROOM

Then that's a dream come true lol

>What should the punishment for pedophilia be?

Only one proper response.

DEATH

Permanent incarceration until the person has been fully assessed by a professional psychiatrist as no longer a danger to kids, a number of years would be mandatory.

Have a seat.

Death, but after unrestrained scientific experimentation.

Thought crime isn't crime.
Sex with little girls should be legal if it's in the family or within marriage. All sex outside marriage is rape, no matter the female's age.

Mob justice

Agreed, or you could just go straight for the torture

Give them a free loli sexbot

>all these feminists
What the fuck happened to this place? This isn't facebook, y'know.

Any examples of of the experimentation?

Found the muslim

Goebbels tier.

Hello, Ukrainian pedo.
I still have your picture. I haven't forgotten.

Chemical castration

They should get sent to Pedo Island. Like Epstein guy has, Lolita Island. They would fit in better there.

Tarl sargent is a pedo

If you're attractive, nothing lol the kids lucky

If you're ugly, like a long time in prison

Physical is better.
Chemical requires you to keep taking your meds.

>you don't agree with the feminist bullshit?
>hurr durr only a mudslime would do that
Fuck off.
>I still have your picture
Post it because I have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm American, you dumb newfag.

a commendation for bravery

>pedophilia
That is a thought, not an act.

I thought chemical castration was burning your crotch away with acid or something.

I remember this pedo very well.

Depends on if it's pre or post puberty.

Post-puberty: jail time (minimum 2 years)
Pre-puberty: death penalty

neck yourself m8

Ahh so you're the other dumbass. I have yours too kek, dunno why both of you are always together.
No, I'm waiting for a good time.

No, it involves taking pills that suppress your sexual intentions.
Crotch burning acid sound totally legit though.

>goebbels
>american education

It was Mengele

Nothing. Acting upon it should be punished.
I'd even go so far as watching or posessing cp should not be punished. Buying cp and therefore supporting its production hass to be punished.

Giving web-clicks to cp websites also promotes it.

What should the punishment for treating women as an untouchable holy object be? 20 years hard labour for regular idiots and the death penalty for male feminists would be a start.

My bad, I mixed it up with a propaganda thread we were having earlier.

>urrgh I'm mad but have nothing to say
Typical anti
>. I have yours too kek
What the fuck are you talking about?

Death

Okay I guess I am for surgical castration then.

No. I only count direct money as support. Advertisers who advertise on cp webpages have to be punished or platforms who willingly host cp sale

>What the fuck are you talking about?
Don't worry

The holy bible says girls become woman when she hits puberty, her hair is long and her breasts have grown, she is ready for sex.
The problem is that society is cucked by mans laws, and white knight fathers that can't let go, and every country is different.
Who is right? When a female's starts bleed her body is telling her it is ready for childbirth.
Is god wrong?
Is mother nature wrong?
Why do females hit puberty at 12-15 years of age, if they were not meant to have kids that young?

Compulsory unconditional admission to a maximum security psych ward.

user is saying that pedophelia is lumped in with statutory rape of a sexually mature minor. It is definitely important to separate the two and punish pedos properly. Personally I'd go with death. Castrated pedos can still molest.

What are we talking about here? Prepubescent girls? Young adolescents? Which ones am I being punished for fucking?

Also, you mis-expressed yourself. Pedophilia is thought. Can't criminalise that.

With Treadmill floors

Will the jews succeed in their next final release version of the Goy?
You know throughout history their Goy models have turned on them and killed them.

Stop trying to act cool.
A girl is good for sex much before her first blood. That's just when she can be married and make baby, before that her dad can and should do her.

Pedophelia can only be with kids that haven't sexually matured. How do people not understand this?

Torture the pedo until they cough up names of their pedo buddies. Then public execution - something painful. Also investigate the pedo's close family, friends, and associates because if they knew about it and didn't act they owe the community.

As long as they aren't molesting kids who cares. Living with it is punishment enough.

>youtu.be/wGH9t-9MAbg?t=2800
>49:40
How does this make you feel? Cute or too far?

Why should there be a punishment?

>before that her dad can and should do her.
No wonder there came so much pizzashit out of your hellhole

>Castrated pedos can still molest.
But wouldn't have the desire to, presumably. Don't like that idea though. People should have to work through it.

And there's hebephiles and ephebophiles, I know it. Just not sure that OP knows it. Or everyone else.

life in prison or death, traumatizing a child and ruining there future life is never a good thing

True, there needs to be a separate law for under 13.

Death.

Why is pol so against pedophilia? Child marriage was the norm in the good ol' days. Don't you want to control women so that they don't ride the cock carrousel?

>all those sick old men leering from their chairs
Why do so many faggots on here call Japan based? They're just as bad as chinks.

Goys are the cancer of society and must be eliminated. Jewish culture is supreme. You don't see any jews doing this bullshit.

no thanks
if her body isn't ready to birth children she is not ready for sex.

Idols a cute but the business seems pretty scummy. But damn, I'd like to go to a junior idol show.
>all sex is abuse
If girl's daddy tickles her kitty and has her suck him off how is that bad? She likes it and isn't "traumatized".
Because girls need to be in school and get "experience" and delay marriage. Don't you know strong families are bad?

>49:40
Meant to write 46:40

At what age it stops being pedo?

28 and anyone who disagrees is a sick fuck. If you haven't worked for a decade you aren't ready for a relationship.

Use pedos for scientific research/drug testing/etc. Revoke all their rights and use them as lab rats

castration and prison

Nothing, as being a pedophile, in itself, is not a crime.

Well, that's your choice, is your daughters to do or not. But little girls are totally ready for sex.

For people like this 40 is too young. Better get ready for the cops.

You will burn sodmomite. You will burn and the flames will consume you. And no one will pity you. You pathetic piece of shit.

A little girl/boy of their choice

>Why do females hit puberty at 12-15 years of age, if they were not meant to have kids that young?
Because we're advanced and socialized animals, requiring laws.
In other words, we're not niggers.

It's all the plebbitors, no joke. You used to just call them moralfags back when there were very few of them, but then they started taking over more and more. The only solution is to offend them until they either leave or join in. They run pretty much every board outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I'm with this guy. Although I'd argue that women never really mature enough to understand the gravity of their actions, so even then if she changes her mind afterwards it should be able to be considered post-act rape.

18 is fine. And if the age gap is low 16 is fine as well. Anything below 15 deserves a gas chamber

Death.

>not wanting a QT loli
normalfags plz go

Genital + finger mutilation without anesthesia and "PEDOPHILE" + Name/Last Name permanently tattooed in the forehead.
Don't kill them, let them kill themselves.

Yeah...they only suck baby cock after curcumsizing then.
Sage and kill yourself.

Gas chambers.

I agree, for anyone with CP found on their device(s). All you'd need would be a live CD with some files, and you could get rid of a lot of unpleasant people easily.

I agree

Absolutely. Anyone who fucks a female below 40 years of age deserves this.

this.

>Genital + finger mutilation without anesthesia and "PEDOPHILE" + Name/Last Name permanently tattooed in the forehead.
Don't kill them, let them kill themselves.

We should allow such degenerates to fornicate with post-menopausal woman only.

Keeping it real and sandnigger tier torture, he wouldnt be able to be autonome + will have problems peeing so eternal discomfort + will have no social ties since everyone will know they're a pedophile and nobody would hire them.
Destroy a life, slowly.

Getting raped by a midget

Sorry, but roman empire was pedophile. Greek empire too.
As far as I know, Italy is not destroyed because of it.

Furthermore, a sexual intercourse between a 25 years old boy and 14 years old girl doesn't destroy girl's life, but is considered as pedophilia.

Finally, girls who pretend a hypothetical sexual intercourse while child destroyed their lives usually are bitches who blame other people for their very own failure/degeneracy.

Yeah but now is illegal to be pedos
To me, pedophilia is little kids, from 0-12 years

Hanging. Men have a duty to protect lods and some sick 25 year old messing with 16 year olds should swing

I'm not sure that it completely takes away their desire to molester. Power play fetishes go beyond arousal.

>To me, pedophilia is little kids, from 0-12 years
Mother Mary was 13 when she delivered.
0-12 are your own cursors.
Some 12 years old girls are more mature than some 14.
It all depends on maturity.
The "pedophilia" problem is a feminist argument to annihilate men nature.
Some great people (artists/philosophers/politicians) were pedophiles or under pedophile relationships while kids.

ok children fucker who cannot find himself a woman his age

>ok children fucker who cannot find himself a woman his age
Any other constructive arguments?

DOn't need arguments to discuss with a (most likely) brown frenchie who brings up *history* to excuse pedophilia

ok children fucker who cannot find himself a woman his age and should kill himself
there that's constructive, the world will be a better place

You agree that the same torture should be done to homophiles(/"sexuals") too, though, correct?

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to ***prepubescent children***.
It's a very clear definition. It's not based on age but development.
As for making laws to protect kids, there is the question of some developing earlier and later than others. Most countries agree that somewhere around 14 - 16 is okay, because that's when kids have sexually (not necessarily mentally) matured.
>The "pedophilia" problem is a feminist argument to annihilate men nature.
I agree with this in that people go on witch hunts and brand men (mostly) as pedos for having sex with a 15 year old. Or it ruins the life of an 18 years old and 1 day who is in a relationship with a girl who is 15 years old and 355 days.

Without question anyone who defiles a child who is prepubescent should be sentenced to death. I don't think consent laws should ever go below 14.

>(most likely) brown frenchie
lol.
From an Italian cock sucker, it's delicious.