If Persians, Gypsies, Kurds, Afghans, Pakis are white because they're Indo-Europeans

Does that mean Finns, Estonians, Hungarians, Basques are not white because they're non-Indo-European?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2008.00440.x/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Indo-European, then white does not equal If not Indo-European, then not white.

Indo-European is mostly a linguistic grouping and not useful for the most part in a genetic sense. Finns are closer to Europeans than Afghanis, Iranians, etc. probably are.

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say

That's a very retarded way of seeing things, even when dealing with Europeans.
The least genetically Indo-European group in Europe and beyond, Sardinians, speak a very conservative Italic language(closer to Latin than even Italian).
Meanwhile, some of the most genetically proto-IE Europeans like Finns or Estonians speak Uralic languages.

Language shouldn't equal race. Plenty of niggers speak English, an Ind0-European Language, and they are the opposite of white.

You should ask yourself two questions:
1) Can language change a person's genes? and 2) Am I a fucking retard?

Indo-european is a large denominator for a pregroup an extinct race an ancestor to the white and to the persian races

Afghans can't be whi---

Hungarians are Slav-German mongrels speaking the language of their former masters who they have nothing else in common with

Simple logic.

If only indo-europeans are white then us sardinians aren't white, together with others european minorities
But genetically we are what remains from before the indo-europeans invasion
Aryans and Proto-europeans mixed to give birth to modern europeans
My island is still the best thing God created btw

Sicilians are just a bunch of nig--

Recursive statement, logic fails

>Hungarians are Slav-German mongrels

They are austrians. Genetic distance is near zero.

>My island is still the best thing God created btw
Eja!

BTW we the region with the shittiest internet, but how come there are so many of us on Sup Forums?

>they are austrians
wrong!
>speaking the language of their former masters
t.knows hungarian history more well then hungarians

>BTW we the region with the shittiest internet
pretty sure Sardinia has fairly good internet by Italian standards

Kek, weren't we the ones with the best internet though?
Then again internet on the continent is pretty shitty
It's full of sardinians on Sup Forums, probably because we all are a little nationalist and a little independentist at the core

I doubt it. AFAIK they are working on the 100Mb fibre right now because our region was lagging behind in infrastructure so much.

Also that map is hard to believe. ER with one of the worst internet? Lombardia and Veneto too? How old is that map?

not that old, just few years ago I think
it's about ADSL though, but then again optic fiber is something that is still not that widespread in Italy as a whole

i'm basque and i don't identify myself as white.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2008.00440.x/full

Explain plz

>but then again optic fiber is something that is still not that widespread in Italy as a whole
Apparently there is some national project about it. I don't remember the name, but one of the Italian ministers praised Sardinia for being one of the region to start the work earlier.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2008.00440.x/full
Alright.
Well I dont deny we have euro genes majority but we mixed with others not had them as slaves which Idk where you pulled that from.

So which Magyar rape baby are you? There is so many to choose from.
wtf is austria you mongoloid austist? its an east march created to buffer the Magyars, thats it. Not a nation, not an ethnic group, nothing.

>wrong!

>i don't identify myself as white.
White/Non-white is just American bullshit. When you lack regional identity and culture the only thing that is left is skin-color.

were dem broofs ? :DDDD
>insert chicken with russian flag

??

>wrong

read it again then

Not all Indo-Europeans are white.

>English Motherfucker!

That's like saying Jews are white. Just because somebody has pale skin doesn't mean they're white.

This

I've heard about it, rumor spread that they had to lay down some fiber near my house as well(Gallura), but since then nothing seem to have happened, unless they have been quick and we didn't notice.

this x1000 huwhite nationalism is murican tier retardation

>posts a kike study
>explain plz
Okay gyppo, let me educate you. The sample size in that study is laughable. It cannot properly measure or give a comprehensive picture of the genetic nature of the pre christian Magyars. Did Magyars mix with their neighbours? Of course! Who didint, but there is no evidence to suggest that the Magyars went thrrough a significant genetic shift, let alone a racial one. They might have changed from X predominant type White to a Y predomenant Y type white at best, but that can literally be said about every single Eu nation. So basically go back to your cave vallach, adults are talking.

IQ is what matters

Gypsies are dalit Indians from Punjab.

ez. Köszi család.

They are laying it in Cagliari in these days. I don't know if the region is working on the other towns too or if they plan to finish Cagliari first and expand later.
It is a long term project, if I remember correctly the deadline is 2020.

So we cluster with our neighbours, like every fucking nation on earth. Wtf is your point mongol?
What is this big revelation that you are trying to push? That we are Austrians? The Huns are now all of a sudden Austrians, an artificial nation? I can tell you what we are definitely not: fingols. The autism in your people is a fucking embarassment. Without us the (((finno-ugric))) language group would be nothing but useless collection of Russian rape babies.

Whats wrong with being finno ugrics?
Dont tell me wuz sumerians or schytians

Maybe white is an arbitrary term. Maybe populations naturally interbreed all the time.

this shitskin is right

Scythian is a cultural sphere faggot, has nothing to do with language or genetics. Hungarians migrated to the south of the Urals 4000 years ago, the heart of Scythia. Our ancestors all said we are Scythians. So where is the evidence that we are not descendant of them? Why on earth could a Ugric nation not belong to the Scythian cultural sphere, especially if they fucking lived at the heart of it?
We were also part of the Hunnic cultural sphere and are the legal descendants of them.

Come on now thats just complete bullshit.
I can understand that we are related to the huns but the whole schytian thing was started by anonymous in his writings. But if you belive it you might aswell call us the son of noah

Yeah, you're fucking 'tarded. I see you under there, Roachmanian.

Indo-European isn't a race, it's a linguistic and prehistoric to ancient times grouping of language and common cultural traits.

The Jews are using this word play and the common ignorance of the everyday white person, to cause confusion,

Either your ancestors were or are still in Northern Europe making you a white person, or they weren't, making you some other colour.

>something is bullshit because muh feelings
Stfu you sourceless faggot. Dont tell me something is not true based on your feelings woman. Show me sources, evidence - use logic. I can list you countless medieval and rennesance Hungarian and papal sources that claim Huns are Scythians, can you show me any substantial evidence that they are not?
Even the kikes admit Hungarians originate from the Southern Ural area, literally the HEART OF FUCKING SCYTHIA. So because of your fucking jew brainwashing, im supposed to presuppose that the Magyars lived in the middle of the Scythian cultural sphere for more than 1000 years, but somehow managed to not belong to it? The fucking kikes did a number on you bro.

>Does that mean Finns, Estonians, Hungarians, Basques are not white because they're non-Indo-European?

First of all, South Finn's have the most amount of Viking DNA in Scandinavia, Northern finns have a very unique DNA.
I think white Estonians are descendants of Swedish and Finnic peoples.

There are archaeological sites in Gotland And Estonia which literally are 100.000 years old.
And evidence different migrations through the Russian continent of Asian people with little to no "Out of africa" African DNA.

But with recent forced EU immigration that conservation worthy ethnicity and anthropological history is most likely destroyed.

beer and fast fucking typing does not mix.

Well then wheres your sources on muh szkíta?
Also
>commie jewish habsburgs made dis finno ugric up in 1800

>finns have 1 to 6 % germanic dna
>we wuz vikangz n sheet

Just think of it this way: all your great grandfathers are telling you that you are a son of Scythia and the brother of Hunnia, and the Kikes want you to think that they are all LIARS without providing any real hard evidence. So before you denounce your forefathers as some kind of Romanian-tier we wuzzers, make sure the evidence ads up. Remember the burden of proof is on the kikes to prove we are NOT scythians, not on us to prove that we are. So until they provide irrefutable proof, assume what your forefathers tell you, out of respect if nothing else. It is your duty.

>provide proof
Why the fuck would I do that? You are the one making the claim that my ancestors are liars. The burden of proof is on YOU, PROVE to me i am not a scythian. Until then, hold your tongue.

Well still can you quote anyone saying it?
Also are you a Turanist?

>are you a turanist
I am not an -ist. I am just logical. I trust my ancestors over some kike, or some nobody on Sup Forums. Again, the burden of proof is not on me. I dont have to prove shit. The Austrians started the whole concent that we are not scythians to try to brake our spirit. Just because you fell for it dont mean i have to.
>Well still can you quote anyone saying it
sigh fine goy. Nagy Lajos, is one of the greatest sons of Hungary. Ten thousand times greater than you, 9 thoysand times greater than me. He commissiopned a chronicle called the kepes kronika. In it they say that we are from the south of the Ural mountains, just like the Finugrics claim, from the land of the Szittya.

Only Italians can be considered white.
Everyone else is just a LARPing shitsking/barbarian/mongol

>calling me a jew for no reason just because i disagree with your views
Just why does everyone do this ? It isnt even a legitimate argument.
But wait so both the finno ugrics and us come from the southern urals? So then how arent we the same?
>Nagy Lajos greatest sons of hungary
He wasnt even Hungarian he was from a non hungarian royal family.

>Just why does everyone do this
Because we feel like it. You are on Sup Forums
>So then how arent we the same?
We are. That was the point sunshine. Thats why scythian is a culture group, much like latin, or western. Back then ethnicites were not as self aware and segregated, especially on the steppe. Multicultural confederations existed. There were ugric scythians, iranic scythians, etc. Even the Huns and even the Honfoglalo Magyars were in essence multicultural.
>He wasnt even Hungarian
What is this another jew meme? The man was the son of Karoly Robert, a man from the Female line of the Arpad Dynasty.

>Finns
>Estonians
>proto-IE
They're proto-european blond bog niggers cuckolds

their blonde hair may be local from ancient Siberians but stats don't like, they have high Yamnaya-like affinity

>you are on pol
nah its nupol now old pol has been killed thx to elections
But then why are you against being called a finno ugric if we are the same?

When did I say I was against it? The only problem i have with it is the name. It should be called Magyar-Finnic at the very least. Finno ugric makes it sound like its dominated by finns when in reality we are the only ones in the entire language group who are worth a fuck. We are sons of Scythians and Huns who led two crusades and created a regional super power, whereas the rest of them are just woodland tribes ruled by either Russia or Sweden, with no independent governments ever. Based on that the language group should have the Magyar- prefix to denote rightful Hungarian dominance. You can tell that whoever created the name hates us Magyars and wanted to brush us under a rug, hence why you let yourself believe that we are not Scythians without any evidence presented.

>magyar-finnic
It would sound better that way desu.