Moon landing?

do you think the moon landing happened?

after seeing so many shows about it, i dont think it did.

the main reason i dont, isnt because of all the proof it didnt happen, but because of this simple logical reason:

the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON to what it is today. if they could do it in those years, than today it would have been easy and common. but it isnt.

and please dont answer me "they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times" because that is the most retarded argument ever and you should kys for thinking it.

tell me what you think and what you know, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8&t=50s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
youtube.com/watch?v=-4_rceVPVSY
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_manipulation
youtu.be/BMBcLg0DkLA
youtube.com/watch?v=FrjYJ1rioyY
youtu.be/EvmED6XH-3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times

It's a supersized nothing burger.

that's a good point i didnt about it

>2017
>believing in space
>youtube.com/watch?v=iXNmj-JmrR8&t=50s

lmao at your life

People who think the Apollo program was a hoax have no understanding of the program itself. There are literal mountains of evidence that it happened, and multiple 3rd party confirmations. Anyone with a radio and a slide rule that knows geometry could have proven that the signals weren't coming from the moon in '69. The excursion videos proof definitively that they were standing on the moon doing the experiments since they cannot be replicated on Earth. They didn't have the technology to fake it.

It would have been easier to just go to the moon than fake it altogether.

Also

>a fucking jew trying to undermine man's greatest accomplishment

Not sure what else I expected.

so why arent they going to the moon these days?

We were kicked off the moon by the moons version of redneck ayy lmaos

No real profit motive for going back. What would there be to gain?

They are. Several private ventures and a few state ones are planning trips back as we speak. Getting the funding for a moon rocket capable of sending men that far doesn't exactly grow on trees like it did at the height of the Cold War idiot.

It's the downside of living in a capitalist democracy that switches administrations every 4-8 years. Missions change, public support changes. Most people just don't give enough of a fuck to encourage governments to get their asses in gear and go back. Partly because there really isn't much to do there unless they discover H3 is really the dream fusion fuel and it needs to be harvested.

We've been dicking around in Low Earth Orbit for 40 years because NASA has had their heads up their assholes.

Faked.
Even the Apollo 13 movie had subtle propaganda in it to help reenforce the official story, which points right back to it all being fake.

Juicy government contracts are juicy. Plenty of profit motive there.

I know youre posting this as a joke, but if there was a dome and a rocket hit it at those speeds wouldn't the rocket be smashed? What a silly video.

t. literal retard

>do you think the moon landing happened

No, I don't.

They could not ever make rendez-vouz in orbit after visiting moon. The rocket engine was too small, tolerances of manual flying would have end to disaster.

It was a giant hoax, where people didn't even know they they were part of a hoax.

A scan of a paper proves nothing.
It was faked. The whole space race on both sides was faked for propaganda purposes. Everything else we are told is embellishments and lies. No reason to assume this is any different.

when you watch the documentaries about this hoax it's pretty pathetic to see what people believed to be true. it's amateur level shit.

it all sounds like a load of crock.

if americans actually landed on the moon in 1696, by now they'd have a 'big brother' reality show there with a bunch of attention whores hosted by zack from 'saved by the bell'.

I doubt the giant command center full of chainsmoking technicians was a big acting cattle call. Ditto with all the engineers who built everything. They weren't larping under multiple layers of irony, they weren't that demoralized back then.

How did they do it with such primitive tech?

MEN with STONES, user. You think they had AIs for test pilots back at the dawn of the aviation era?

Men have always been able to do things that computers couldn't. It was only a generation before the moon landing that cowboys in barely-off-the-production-line planes were gunning each other out of the sky in the name of freedom.

The real question is why men of courage are being made to disappear, not why our fancy tech today hasn't repeated it.

Women did the math.
Let that sink in for a bit.

a) women can do math, especially routine calculations, perfectly well
b) you believe Hollywood?

I have bad news for you, not only did we not go to the moon, the earth is flat and the moon and stars are lights in the sky. Outer space is a forced meme from the mid nineteenth century by Sci fi writers.

We are forced to rely on NASA/CIA for proof and the landings weren't independently verified. They killed Gus Grissom because he knew it was bogus. That sent out a message to other astronauts to keep traps shut and fall in line. Look at the Apollo 11 astroNOTS during the press conference. They looked like convicted criminals, not heroes. They knew they were lying...particularly Armstrong. No wonder he wanted nothing to do with it for many years.

they found space nazis who kickass

These posters make Sup Forums look like it's populated by schizophrenic retards. Do us all a favor and kill yourselves.

t. literal retard

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4_rceVPVSY

>youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

>youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

You people have no concept of the scale of engineering, technical expertise, and sheer brainpower that went into the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and corresponding Russian program with the N-1 rocket. You're idiots.

Good point. They lift off the moon (the fuel should haver produced giant clouds of smoke--it did not) and then somehow dock with another tiny craft traveling 4,000 mph around the moon. Done without radar or computers. The onboard computer was for show--it was a boat anchor. It could not process in real time the necessary calculations for trajectories and fuel consumption to make it happen. FAKED!
>They could not ever make rendez-vouz in orbit after visiting moon. The rocket engine was too small, tolerances of manual flying would have end to disaster.
>It was a giant hoax, where people didn't even know they they were part of a hoax.

Wikipedia says it's true. Yeah. Sure. Do us a favor and stop posting--you look like a brainwashed fool.

>Look at the Apollo 11 astroNOTS during the press conference
Ever thought that maybe, in going, they learned something new that scared the shit out of them? Something they couldn't possibly have revealed in that press conference?

you ranted and presented no proof. now tell me, why are all the moon video footage so shitty? they had great cameras back then, and yet all the videos you see are of what they "broadcasted" and therefor unclear and messy. couldnt they make a decent tape on the moon and bring it to earth?

Yeah...as in it was all faked. There is footage showing them faking it supposedly halfway to the moon when in reality they never left low earth orbit.

You're a fucking retard. Wikipedia has easily traced sources you can verify for yourself if you weren't a mouthbreathing fuck. There are literal mountains of evidence supporting the fact that the Apollo program is legitimate. There are NO provable conspiracy theories because they're all dreamed up by schizophrenic kids with extreme paranoia and superiority complexes. How arrogant can you be to think that you're somehow more intelligent than the men that designed the F-1 engine with fucking slide rules. You're a disgrace to human kind.

Kill yourself immediately so you don't contaminate the gene pool faggot.

All I did was present proofs. But you're too much of a retard to even read/watch it.

Gas yourself kike.

The cameras that could survive space back then sucked you uneducated goose penis

You must be the only Jew in the world that doesn't understand finance.

It's not economically viable when half the planet is trillions in debt and on the brink of armed conflict.

And as someone else already said, it's literally an inert ball of dust. And, mining it for trace amounts of precious metals does not interest the powers that be, as a strong gold price right now doesn't play in their favour atm.

some fags in an imaginary space costume filmed in slow motion is hardly proof there, you fat angry one.

Except for the Hasslebad cameras that took studio-quality photos every time. No fogging due to radiation, either. The video tapes were all 'lost' by NASA. The supposed most important event of mankind and they lose the tapes and other important documents. Would the Declaration of Independence have been lost in NASA's hands, too? F A K E D

Yes.

So your premise is that they went into low earth orbit and stayed there while the broadcast switched to pre-recorded soundstage footage?

I suppose I can't say with any certainty that's not what happened.

Certainly there are some connections, like Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke in pic related - or the Aleister Crowley > L. Ron Hubbard > Jack Parsons connection - that deeply involve science fiction and the occult.

>you ranted and presented no proof. now tell me, why are all the moon video footage so shitty? they had great cameras back then, and yet all the videos you see are of what they "broadcasted" and therefor unclear and messy. couldnt they make a decent tape on the moon and bring it to earth?
Dear kike, when we had this exact same thread about a day ago, you faggots where complaining that the still photos were too good, and you claimed it "proved" the moon landing was fake. Today you've switched out the dildo up your gas ass to say the moving images are too bad and that it "proves" the moon landing was fake.

You wouldn't know proof if it curb stomped you.

>human body can survive space
>camera cant

good one, greatest ally.

here's finance for you:
can you understand the difference of technology between then and now? in plains, in engines, in fuel, in engineering?

if you could build a machine that can reach the moon in 1969, you could build it today at 1/100000000 of the cost.

Kubrick dropped copious clues in "The Shining." The typewriter Jack used was white at first and it was called "Adler," which means "Eagle" in German. Nazis helped with the American space program, after all. They keystrokes read "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." The font he used makes "All" appear as A 1 1 as in Apollo 11. The typewriter turns from white to dark in the movie. This is just one of dozens of clues he put in the movie. (Boxes of Tang in the kitchen, when no high-class restaurant would serve such a thing, etc).

>if you could build a machine that can reach the moon in 1969, you could build it today at 1/100000000 of the cost.
Exaggerate ridiculously much? Prices have fallen, but safety standards have increased greatly. For better of for worse, space travel is really, really fucking expensive.

Nope I don't believe Hollywood, I'm more going with the "look at all the propaganda around the moon missions"
Just one of many pieces, but I'm well past the point of realizing the entertainment industry and my government collude. Just look at all the ridiculous jingoism in all our shows.

The man landing was a hoax. A lot of you sheep believe this crap. There is zero proof. I also doubt the Earth is round. It wouldn't surprise me. the government has kept alien technology hidden from us since WW2 so they could use it, so there's no way the US had technology to reach the moon in 1969. Read a book, idiots. Oh, and also everything is the Jews' fault.

Medfag here, literally wear a radiation (cray) dosimeter every day. Diameter is simply a piece of undeveloped film. At end of year they can tell radiation dose BY HOW FOGGED THE FILM GETS. Yet somehow film that goes to moon and back thru van Allen belt TWICE is pristine. Faked.

Even Alex Jones thinks it's real, so idk maybe it is.

safety standards and cost?

give me a break. you cant be a critical thinker and believe that's what preventing the USA from human exploring the moon in the last 45 years.

Modern high tech shit really doesn't make it easier to send people to the Moon. There are hard limits on how fuel efficient your rocket can get, and I would think the original rocket was already reasonably close to that, so it's really only marginally cheaper to send people to the Moon today. If Musky boys reusable rockets do prove to be orders of magnitude cheaper, then we may see an explosion in the number of Moon related missions, but we didn't really have the tech for rockets that can land autonomously until very recently.
By the way, the chinks have sent some lander to the moon recently, and Musk wants to send someone around the Moon next year.

>preventing the USA from human exploring the moon in the last 45 years

What the heck would there be to gain? These are not particularly cheap missions. Having an astronaut die on one of these is a very likely scenario, and for what? Put a soil sample under a Raman? What is there on the moon that's worth risking a life, especially if the novelty of going to the moon has worn off after a couple of times.

If they "Faked" these missions?

Why would they "FAKE" an object like this?

Yeah nah. You're a fag.

The moon has an assload of rare minerals that can be used for nuclear energy

>see stupid shill slide post
>look at flag
>(((makes me think)))

Underrated

>I suppose I can't say with any certainty that's not what happened.
Except of course for the fact that an amateur HAM operator could recognize the difference in radio telemetry between those locations. Only idiot conspiracy theorists think this could work because "hurr durr both locations are in the sky."

Fuckin truth bombs

Such as?

Is there an abundance of those minerals? Is it profitable to mine them on the friggin moon?

>the fuel should haver produced giant clouds of smoke--it did not
There is no atmosphere on the moon, the clouds produced by the engine expanded at hundreds of meters per second, so they just vanished.
>The rocket engine was too small
You do realize that if that was true, literally any kid with a physics degree could disprove the moon landing, right?
>tolerances of manual flying
Well I can't disprove that claim, but you haven't really proven your it either.

>do you think the moon landing happened?
Go to an observatory and check out the equipment left on the moon.

>You must be the only Jew in the world that doesn't understand finance.
Some leaves are based.

>can you understand the difference of technology between then and now? in plains, in engines, in fuel, in engineering?

Apparently you can't because very little has changed. Better materials and computer engine management means jet engines and rocket engines are more efficient and lighter (more payload capacity). But not by any dramatic amount. Fuck, America actually harmed its space lift capabilities by ditching Saturn V for the shuttle. In a sense we're still trying to get back to where we were.

And before you say "hurr durr just build more Saturn Vs" a machine that complex relies on the manufacturing plants, technicians, and supporting equipment. All of that was dispersed with the end of Apollo.

>if you could build a machine that can reach the moon in 1969, you could build it today at 1/100000000 of the cost.
Moore's Law (which is dead) applied to MICROCHIPS, not aerospace. Fuck.

Fuck off, kike shill.

>the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON to what it is today. if
For photography, sure. We did not have the technology to fake it on film. Faking something on film wasn't even thought of back then.

So does the Earth.

>>still falling for the vacuum jew
you people are gullible

Actually, photomanipulation is much older than that en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_manipulation

The countless doctored photos by soviets?
> faking something on film wasn't even though of back then
You are literally retarded - reread what you wrote and delete.

>because that is the most retarded argument ever and you should kys for thinking it.
Actually, the most retarded argument ever is this one:
>and please dont answer me "they can, but why should they do it again and again, they already did it enough times" because that is the most retarded argument ever and you should kys for thinking it.

They were probably scared away by the Moon Nazis and the giant robot spaceship from Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.

Giant Steps are what you take
Walking on the moon

"Copeland's father, Miles Copeland, Jr., was a founding member of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), according to his 1989 biography[27] and files released by the CIA in 2008.

Yeah, right? I literally just bought 1000 gallons of gasoline for 2 cents, I heard it was actually costly to have a car in the 70's. I fucking low this exponential technological improvement.

>It would have been easier to just go to the moon than fake it altogether.

hahaha, you're a fucking retard mate.

Intredasting. Any recordings?

compare a formula 1 car from 1969 to today's. in everything. it's would cost 40 shekels to build.

47 years man. fucking 47 years.

Considering we haven't gone back in 50 years:

It either never happened, or we were put into quarantine afterwards.

fuck off kike

Footage was faked , landing was real, they've found alien buildings and aliens themselves thus showing fake kubrick piece .

Live video was utter crap until the mid-80's. Huge video studio camera were utter crap until the mid-80's. Portable News Video Cameras were 60 lb behemoths that required a 40 lb battery "belt", and they were pure utter shit, until the mid-80's.

looks like 5$ special effect
youtu.be/BMBcLg0DkLA

I'm posting this from the moon.

It would have taken fucking decades and hundreds of billions, if not trillions, of dollars to get all the mining equipment to the Moon to produce any usable quantities of these unnamed "rare minerals that can be used for nuclear energy".

They used Hasselblad 500 medium format film cameras back then. It was such a great design, they're still being used today. Good luck finding one for under a thousand dollars.

The retards on this board, smhtbh. You claim things that are 100% false. They had radar telemetry and links with earth as to launch windows. orbits periods can be calculated on paper in 20 seconds. Most of the DE calculations are done with much more powerful computers and the results are transmitted to the space craft with radio.

No you aren't, because the moon has its own flag.

I've seen it.

You need to get out more & get some fresh air.

Reminds me of North Korean propaganda.

go ahead and mention helium 3 you fucken mouth breathing retard

There are limits on how much energy you can get out of chemical rockets. Modern rocket engines aren't much different than what we had 50 years ago.
We could use nuclear thermal rockets, but nobody likes the idea of nuclear reactors flying through the air.
There's also stuff like ion propulsion or the memedrive, but those have very low acceleration and are only suitable for probes.

Yea our computers are way better, but orbital mechanics is pretty simple and doesn't require that much computing power. Better computers mainly just means we don't need to send actual humans anymore.

Totally faked and I know all the details courtesy of a senile spook. Lunarcy is the last implicit stand of gullible mooks and willfully blind faggots.

this one ^

well you could say that to any Sup Forumsack.

If we were going to make something up as propaganda to fuck with the rest of the world wouldn't it make more sense to say we went way further than the moon?

>the first moon landing "happened" in 1969. technology was utter SHIT IN COMPARISON
If not for Hitlers V2 rocket program we would have never made it to the moon

They were literally human calculators. They did all the tedious calculations that the Engineers didn't want to do. It was hardly glorious work.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrjYJ1rioyY

youtu.be/EvmED6XH-3Y

It happened. I know someone who worked on the Grumman LEM (later LM) design team. Extraordinary engineering at the the time and we could do it again if we wanted to and had the $$$.

the only intelligent person around here thx

earth is flat there is no space -.- idiots

Not if the dome is made out of a softer material than the rocket, but still flexible enough to stop it.

Checkmate

they expect us to believe that piece of rubbish actually lifted, navigated is space, AND survived the entrance to atmosphere. it's all very embarrassing.