Why was Napoleon so based? And cool? Was it because he wasn't actually French?

Why was Napoleon so based? And cool? Was it because he wasn't actually French?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Masonic_National_Memorial
youtube.com/watch?v=8TuIwi6JbN8
stempublishing.com/magazines/bt/BT17/1889_319_Napoleons_Testimony.html
poptop.hypermart.net/testnapb.html
the-american-catholic.com/2008/12/28/napoleon-on-christ/
angelfire.com/sc3/myredeemer/Evidencep17.html
wnd.com/2016/08/the-worldwide-legacy-of-napoleon-bonaparte/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a queer faggot in that painting.

this post belongs in /his/

something something manlet

He was above average for his time you know

Thats because he was albanian

He was black, everything is logic when you understand how whites whitewashed history.

He achieved the epitome of boss by war conquest and crowning himself emperor. This is what all real men want to do, but only few in history really do.

Not based, just a great strategist on the West and Central European Continent

Fuck off, Rusev.

Him and Hitler just COULDN'T stay out of Russia. Dipshits.

>put an end to french supremacy in Europe
>based

I'm personally a fan of the coronation ceremony which I believe is some of Napoleons best propaganda, perhaps even in all of history.

I say this because it was such a great strategic (but obvious) combination of religious and political recognition in such a grand spectacle. I absolutely love the fact that literally - the man crowns himself, then his girl, kneeling before her God's waist. It was perfect, it was wonderful, it was great. And while the modern day critic may interpret a gendered statement in the crowning of Napoleon and his girl, I never interpreted this whatsoever and that rather the crown symbolizes she is raised to the royalty of Napoleon which is genderless, so gender is a moot point.

why do they put their hands in their coats? Some kind of signalling or am I looking too much into it?

burger with proxy?

because its comfy and also because you look like a sperg with both arms dangling around

I'd like to think I'm just looking too much into it but it's uncanny. Anyway I won't derail ops thread anymore talking about this....

Freemasonry.

very interesting interpretation. Thanks for an idea for a paper

>1 post by this ID

Bulgaria throwing the punches boys

Napoleon was a cool guy

... not sure if retarded or...?

He was born in Corsica.

He's the reason you still have a country lad. Saved you from your chimp selves and brought order back to a country in chaos, vulnerable to all its neighbours.

This

writing about gender or propaganda ?

Napoleon was a filthy kike.

Oh that was the other reason Napoleon was based, he told the banks to fuck off, ha ha

The hidden hand. Illuminati goes way back huh fellas?

Why do freemasons always have itchy chests?

He is born in 1769. Corsica was ceased to France by Geona in 1768 cause we already had the control for 20 years
>Not French

>Told banks to fuck off
>Was a freemason
>Funded by Rothschilds
>Was fine with Jews

Just making sure they have a heartbeat after participating in all the child sacrifice.

Jews don't seem to care about that, only about how much blood they can collect/

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY&feature=youtu.be

Oh shit, they removed it. Let me try to reupload.

>accounts been terminated
Surprise surprise. Mind typing out the jist of it before the thread 404's friend?

Alexander Suvorov was superior and cucked him multiple times.

Pretty much that Jews have always been facinated with ritual murder, and the conversion of Khazars (who had their own ritual murder practices) only added more. Look into Philip De Vier's book "Blood Ritual" if you want to read a little more, goes in depth about how Jews sacrifice children during the time of their big holidays (Purim & Passover specifically) as well as the history between their blood rituals, mostly due to Jew's hatred of Christianity and Europe.

I always post that documentary link on Sup Forums, but it seems that some Jew shill likely reported it. It's called "Understanding Blood Libel" documentary from around 2005.

>loved a whiff of grapeshot in the morning
>positioned and fired his own cannon
>wore spurs while playing cello
No fucks were given.

hehe

it's a mason gesture just look it up

gender class.

>Alexander Suvorov
What?
He won one time, allied with England, Austria and Russia vs France in Italy whille Napoleon was in Egypt
Then he tried to move to France and lost hard in the batlle of Zurich and never came back
He is the cuked

Keep the wife from stealing your wallet

You can look into it. Youre not gonna like what you find though.

cool bait, white nigger

Funny how someone has great military conquests but there's a pol meme that since they eventually lost it negates all of it

Still better than that psycho Stalin or that kept cocksucker Marx.

Bullshit, it's the style of the time. Plenty of American founding fathers did the same.

American founding fathers were all freemasonic trash.

Style of time? Ted Cruz and Kim Jong Un are all in the modern day.

Italians conquered Europe
Twice
Lmao how can other nations compare???

Lol source on American founding fathers being free masons. You have none.
Also were not trash

Thank you my friend. Ive looked into the ritual sacrifice a bit. Blows the mind. Tell me. Have you found anything interesting regarding the Illuminated ones? Ive started deciphering the Kabbalic books since they feature prominently in the writings. But its quite the process to decipher them. What is their damned end game? Total control yes, but is there something more...

Then you dont know how deep the rabbit hole goes. They great powers are at the head of state,military,law and commerce. Fun times ahead.

Napoleon was for a lot of things Sup Forums against
>cosmopolitan and globalist (like Alexander the Great or Caesar)
>civic nationalist
>imposed a police state
>emancipated the jews (even if h hated them by the end of his life)
>flip-floped about religion
>sent young white men die for nothins during his last campaigns

That's a meme, sure he won important campaign and almost conquered Europe but he didn't "save" France, most of you don't realize but France from Clovis to Napoléon was a fucking terror in Europe with the best military record and the biggest population (even beyond Germany and Russia), hell there is a reason England entire foreign policy since the creation has been the containment of France and why Bismarck wanted to create the German Empire.
He created such a chaos that monarchs almost dismantled it after Waterloo and the only one who saved it was the absolute mad man pic related.

Sure he was a great man, probably one of the greatest in the story of humankind, one who won 40 battles most of the time in numeric inferiority and a genius politician, it's difficult to not admire it but he wasn't based by Sup Forums standard, if he reincarnated today he will not be on our side that's for sure.

About the Illuminati, not exactly. I'm trying to upload the documentary atm, hopefully I can before this thread 404s. Freemasonry stems from the Kabbalah. Their end game annihilation of non Jews with some non Jews being left ot serve as their slaves (Talmud mentions that every Jew will get 2.8k slaves). They also hate Christianity hence the blood being of Christian children (during Purim) and Christian adults (during Passover) as well as Host desecrations. This is further evidenced by the XIV Protocol of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion where they will forbid Christ at some point in the future, which makes sense as they were the ones who push secularization.

k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Masonic_National_Memorial

Ah yes. They are busy banning Christianity from our schools as we speak. I find it hard to believe the Bible had not been manipulated with. Mine's outer cover is riddled with Masonic Symbols. Havent even started to look for original Christianity since their biggest problem undoubtedly got handled first.

I like him but he's a literal Cuckold

I recommend either DR edition or KJV. Though you'd probably want to learn Aramaic or Latin for better translations.

Welcome to the nightmare

So much to do, so little time.

yes this is tin foil retardation
And strangely, all cancer flags lol

It's all about looking charismatic and powerful
Important people don't just stick their hands in their pockets or leave their arms hanging
It's a gimmick
Kinda like how most politicians have specific hand gestures they like to use and stuff

Why are manlets so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=8TuIwi6JbN8

woops

Thank you

There is obviously something up with the Masons when huge figures in politics are doing their gestures and seeming to take a great interest in the club. Why else would they care so much about some club apparently for blue collar tradesmen? Why not form their own club centered around rich elites?

It's all so sketchy. I mean maybe it's just an in joke that they all act mysterious so they get us to overreact when really nothing is going on. But it's dubious.

See if this one works?

napoleon is the sole reason rothschilds own the planet now

Napoleon is a historic and a political figure. Even Macron quoted him durnig the debates, although it was very out of context and misused.

You are wrong. Napoleon did crown himself but with the Pope's blessing as they had planned before the ceremony.

Napoleon was well aware that women were cancer as far as intellect goes. While he was edgey about Catholicism for most of his life he did die a catholic and a believer.

It works thanx

how is it going ?

Their fingers stunk from fingering PUSSY

??

>cosmopolitan
No. He wanted to rule multiple nations but he always moved to unite them into kingdoms based on culture and race.
>civic nationalist
His economic policy was greatly designed to help French people not nogs or others. He enslaved them again.
>imposed a police state
I have no problem with this.
>emancipated the Jews....
but also attempted to peacefully genocide them by diluting them out so their culture would be lost. Its well documented in his letters.
>flip flopped about religion
yes he did. Was catholic, then a edge lord atheist who admired Muhammed because he convinced the mudshits to fight to the death for htem. Then died catholic again
>die for nothings
Die for glory and empire and honor. The ancien regimes of Russia, Austria, Prussia, and GB were treacherous and Napoleon was right to stand up to them.
Even though I do admire Francis of Austria he was wrong.

Napoléon Emperor of France.

I miss you daddy.

We wuz emporers n sheeeit?

Don't make public. I want to watch later

“I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires, and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and whatever other religions the distance of infinity. Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me. Between Him and whoever else in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. He is truly a being by Himself. His ideas and sentiments, the Truth which He announces, His manner of convincing, are not explained either by human organization of by the ordinary nature of things. The nearer I approach, the more carefully I examine, everything is above me - everything remains grand, of a grandeur which overpowers. His religion is a revelation from an intelligence which is certainly not that of man. One can absolutely find nowhere, but in Him alone, the imitation or the example of His life. I search in vain through history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything which can approach the gospel. Neither history, nor humanity, nor the ages, nor nature, offer me anything with which I am able to compare or explain it. Here everything is extraordinary.” … Napoleon Bonaparte

stempublishing.com/magazines/bt/BT17/1889_319_Napoleons_Testimony.html
poptop.hypermart.net/testnapb.html
the-american-catholic.com/2008/12/28/napoleon-on-christ/
angelfire.com/sc3/myredeemer/Evidencep17.html
wnd.com/2016/08/the-worldwide-legacy-of-napoleon-bonaparte/

see

nigger! this has nothing to do with fremasonry, anyone who knows bodylanguage can tell you this just done to hides your vulnerable hands making you feel more confident, same reason shy people keep their hands in their pockets, it's a defense mechanism

Based napoleon. This is from St. Helena. He was an edge lord during the first Cosular goverment and slowly came back around.

Hands down the greatest human being in History. It has nothing to do with his origins, this kind of man only comes around every millennium or so.

>No. He wanted to rule multiple nations but he always moved to unite them into kingdoms based on culture and race.
That's why he added Netherlands and Northern Italy to France kek.

>His economic policy was greatly designed to help French people not nogs or others. He enslaved them again.
That's true but the whole thing was designed because his power relied on the parisian bourgeoisie and he had to make a move toward the colonials (which backfired badly btw). He surely wasn't an essentialist.

>imposed a police state
Well good for you but personnally I hate it

>Die for glory and empire and honor. The ancien regimes of Russia, Austria, Prussia, and GB were treacherous and Napoleon was right to stand up to them.
Napoléon was right at the beginning but Involvement in Spain was stupid, the russian campaign was absurdly retarded (not that he didn't have to submit the russians but the way he did was purely megalomaniac), an entire generation of some of the best frenchmen has been wiped because of him.

"Well then, I will tell you. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne and I myself have founded great empires; but upon what did these creations of our genius depend? Upon force. Jesus alone founded His empire upon love, and to this very day millions will die for Him. . . . I think I understand something of human nature; and I tell you, all these were men, and I am a man; none else is like Him: Jesus Christ was more than a man. . . . I have inspired multitudes with such an enthusiastic devotion that they would have died for me . . . but to do this is was necessary that I should be visibly present with the electric influence of my looks, my words, of my voice. When I saw men and spoke to them, I lightened up the flame of self-devotion in their hearts. . . . Christ alone has succeeded in so raising the mind of man toward the unseen, that it becomes insensible to the barriers of time and space. Across a chasm of eighteen hundred years, Jesus Christ makes a demand which is beyond all others difficult to satisfy; He asks for that which a philosopher may often seek in vain at the hands of his friends, or a father of his children, or a bride of her spouse, or a man of his brother. He asks for the human heart; He will have it entirely to Himself. He demands it unconditionally; and forthwith His demand is granted. Wonderful! In defiance of time and space, the soul of man, with all its powers and faculties, becomes an annexation to the empire of Christ. All who sincerely believe in Him, experience that remarkable, supernatural love toward Him. This phenomenon is unaccountable; it is altogether beyond the scope of man's creative powers. Time, the great destroyer, is powerless to extinguish this sacred flame; time can neither exhaust its strength nor put a limit to its range. This is it, which strikes me most; I have often thought of it. This it is which proves to me quite convincingly the Divinity of Jesus Christ." ... Testimony at St. Helena - Napoleon Bonaparte

The cold and stomach pain which eventually killed him.

They should have just put both thumbs up instead.

he's french

Itchy chests m8 ;^)

It's always the outsider that make thing great for your home country, the Corsican for the French, the Austrian for the Germans, the Normans for the English..

a manlet and a cuck. thats who you respect bong. SAD!

>the Austrian for the Germans
storm nigger detected

Cryptojew