Chicago is getting the FEDS!

Chicago is already KILL, because of it's recent money bankruptcy.

But now, he's sending in the Feds.

youtube.com/watch?v=HH-Z7-PMIwI

explain for non-burgers. what does "send in the feds" mean ?

Federal government (FBI) is going into Chiraq and taking over from the incompetent city government.

Not the FBI, it's the ATF

Sending in street sweepers to clean out the niggers and vagrants.

Didn't a johntitorfag predict this a while ago? I feel like I'm having dejavu

huh

This could be interesting. Wonder if part of the deal is to head off a 4th of July riot.

America is a federation of states, with an umbrella 'federal' government handling interstate problems/issues. But over time the federal government has used this 'interstate commerce clause' in the constitution to become a centralized dictatorial beauracracy. Chicago is incredibly politically corrupt, and they have bred MERIT out of their community on all levels. Now other states and taxpayers have to pay to clean up their problem.

Mobilize the national Guard and the Army and clean shop.
Establish a curfew.

All the niggers will just flea to other states

Usually the federal government doesn't get overtly involved in state or city affairs outside of disaster response or other emergencies. Doubtless a lot of people will call Trump literally Hitler sending in storm troopers or something.

In recent history, city financial crises have motivated the appointment of an emergency dictator by the state, such as in the case of Flint, Michigan, which famously resulted in a large number of poor people getting lead poisoning from the water supply. So there's significant potential for something to go wrong and it to look really bad.

I'd gladly pay taxes for this.

niggers gonna nig

>flea
Checked

Good explanation - .. and they've also become the authority / moneybags of last resort. The biggest daddy if you mess up. And that's the capacity in which they're acting here. God knows what Tarzan-jungle-vine moves you'd justify this with in the constitution, but people don't bat an eye anymore.

thx

>tfw arriving to Chicago today and staying for 2 weeks.
How fucked am I?

I've heard it depends a lot on what part of the city you're in. I've only been there once, and it was very tame and nice in the young white people with a bit of money zone I was in.

I'm gonna stay in the downtown area

HOLY SHIT BLESS THIS POST! SCREEN CAP THIS. CHECKED OUT THE ASS.

The rats are jumping ship onto the next state that they can ruin. When will this madness end?
1488 when?

Awww, shit. i hope they all go to new york.

Happenings are upon us