>-encer
>eno-

DELET

>-wald
>-baum

DELET THIS THREAD

schlomogoldshecklessteinberg

>-ei-

Like Eisner for example. Just be careful, I've found that many times they could just be German.

>Rosen-

Like Rosenberg.

Kohn, Cohen, Koln, Kahn, Kagan, Klein

How did they get berg and stein? Aren't these native Germanic if you look back far enough?

witz
cohen
green

Aaron = Aron, Aarin Aronbayev/Aronbayoff, Aarons, Ahrens, Aaronson, Aronov/Aronoff, Aronson, Aronovich, Aronowicz/Aronowitz, Arenstein, Arnstein, Baron, Barron, Hornstein/Horenstein/Gorenstein
Abel = Abelman, Abelson
Abraham = Aberke, Aberl/Aberle, Aberlein, Aberlieb, Aberlin, Abers, Aberzuss, Abraham, Abrahams, Abrahamson, Abram, Abrams, Abramovitch/Abramovich/Abramowicz, Abramoff, Abramov, Abramowitz/Abramovitz, Abreska, Abromovitch, Afroemche, Afrom, Afromle, Babrahams, Braham, Ebermann, Ebril.
Alexander = Alexander, Iskander.
Asher = Anschel, Ansell, Anscher/Ancher/Antscher, Antschel/Ancel, Ančerl, Archer, Ascher, Asher, Asherson, Assur, Maschel.
Baruch = Bendit, Bendict, Benedict, Beniton, Berthold, Borach, Boruch, Barouch, Barron, Brook, Bruck, Barrow, Brach
Ben Yohanan = Eanes, Yanez

Bathsheba at her bath
Bathsheba = Bashevis, Basevi, Bassevi
Benjamin = Lopes, Lopez (also a non-Jewish Spanish name), Seef, Seff, Wolf, Wolff, Wulf.
David = Bendavid, David, Davidowitz/Dawydowicz/Davidovich/Davidovitch/Dawidowitsch, Davids, Davidson, Davies, Davis, Davison, Tewel, Tewele, Teweles (cf.Tevye).
Elchanan = Elkan, Elkin.
Eleazar = Eleasser, Eleazar, Ellosor, Lasar, Lazan, Lazar, [Lazarus]. Lazer
Eliezer = Leeser, Leser, Leyser, Leiser, Löser.
Elijah = Elias, Eliasaf, Eliassof, Eliason, Elie, Elijah, Ellis, Ellison/Ellisson/Elia/Eliyahu/Eli/ilyas/ilias.
Emanuel = Emanuel, Manuel, Mendel.
Ephraim = Fischel/Fischl/Fishel/Fishl, Fischlin, Fraime.
Ezekiel = Eheskel, Heskel, Haskil, Kaskel/Caskel.
Gabriel = Gafril, Gefril Gabrielsohn. Also used among non-Jews, e.g. Gabrieli.
Gedaliah = Guedallz.
Gershon = Geronymus Gerson, Gershonson, Garson, Harris.

jewishcurrents.org/the-origins-and-meanings-of-ashkenazic-last-names/

Pretty good read. Jews used to have a similar naming convention to Nordics. The Nordics had nameoffather-sson and the Jews had "Ben nameoffather"

like Baruch Ben Levi or Leif Erickson.

rosen-
-blatt

-farb
-witz
-oretz
-enthal
blum-
-blat(t)

Anything relating the colors/minerals, in general.
Gold
Silver
Diamond
Stone
Green
Black

Crypto juden take many forms

I'm sorry to inform you that you have forced me to.. uh.. contact, yeah, contact the JIDF. This can all go away, if you just contact me at [email protected].

Don't be a raciss anymore, and shoot me an e-mail. We can get this all cleared up; all the go- I mean bros are doing it!

Correct. It's because Germany/Austria-Hungary (I forget which one or both) were the ones who finally forced the kikes to take last names a couple centuries ago. Many took surnames relating to minerals, because well, they're fucking jews and they deal with gold, silver, etc.

So they technically are german names, but you don't see gentiles named goldberg or silverstein.

Get a Cohencidence detector. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you where as Judas Watch's is gone..

-man (-mann is usually safe)
-witz
Shapiro
Alpert
Margolis
Rapaport
Siegel

For first names
Jonah
Ezra
Noah
Samuel
Benjamin

Generally speaking: Old Testament first name+German/Polish last name usually guarantees kike. ESPECIALLY when it's someone with a Polish name in Germany or a German name in Russia.

Simple enough. What were the names before the forced renaming? Hebrew shit? Khazarian names?

>man
>ofuck.gif
>mann is safe

Phew, nearly thought I'm a kike

Unironically
Gold
Silver
Diamond

Unless followed by Smith

>gold-
>silver-
>-man -mann
>-water
>-berg
>cohen
>allen

these plus levi/levien are the ultrakikes.

>Give me some more to look out for

MFW my name is so German that I piss beer, but people think I'm a jew since (((they))) bastardized our language & names with their (((yiddish)))

-ump

solomon, that's where shlomo comes from.

They didn't use last names at all. They'd just patronymics. So they'd call themselves Abraham ben Jacob ben Shlomo ben Shmuel ben Elijah

Strings of 3s, 6s or 9s
Elo and ole, double lettering in names like pete peteman

Mentions of christ in any form.

Ham, rod, etc etc

Son and ron

Eve in steve

Yup, Levis and Kohanim. The two supertribes.

Szechter

rosenblatte
shlomo shekelschlong
shekelblum al turki goldmann

This man is ready to go full RaHoWa

Italian jews often have a city's name, like Venezia
Levi is the most used though

is -mann a (())?

Blumstein

Often. Had a couple (((-mann))) teachers in high school.

Knock yourself out, it's all public knowledge.

avotaynu.com/books/MenkNames.htm

You're a super-cryptokike. There's a kike inside you but you're not currently aware of its existence. Some day it will take over your mind and you will become a normal cryptokike.

kek

-ik
-in
-ing

-ski is a goy while -sky is a Jew

Jews don't like the New Testament, so Marc and Jon (instead of Mark and John) are pretty common.

If you're reading a political article or listening to an expert pundit just assume it's a Jew and work from there, because it will be a Jew 90%+ of the time.

Zucker

Pretty much everything that is a german word.
>people blame jews when it is a lot more obvious who the real problem is

Sorry for the confusion

JIDF!!!!!????

-sky is typically a Russian Jew to boot - one of the most vicious kinds.

>mfw reading through this thread and seeing all the fucking information provided on how to hunt jews

giggling harder than i should.

I agree germans are almost as bad as jews, both need to be gassed ASAP

>Silver/Silber
>Gold

I really only care about genociding Germans but if that is the way I am all on board.

>Mc
There. Saved you enough trouble for a life time.

Kike shill

I thought the detector got SHOAHd

Never trust someone named Isaac...

>tfw my audio interface is made by a company called Steinberg
>tfw I laughed out loud in the store while buying it

It was too good of a price to pass up

Hey you can still hate jews. I can't stop you. I just want you to realize you mostly hate them for German shit. Germans are your real enemy here.

Possibly. There are a lot of -man(n)'s that are kikes, but a lot that are germans as well. It's not as clear-cut as a name like goldberg or cohen.

Also, not all names that end in -ovic/-ovich/-owicz, etc are jewish. That's the patronymic ending in slavic languages, equivalent to -son in english. But a lot of kikes lived in slavic lands, and so ended up having slav-like surnames. But in general, the germacized version of -owitz is most likely to be jewish, but even that isn't always a fact. For example "von clausewitz" was prussian, not jewish.

>The two supertribes.
True, but I just want to point out that the geneology of the kikes was destroyed when the romans destroyed their temple in the first century AD, so anyone claiming to be a Levi or Kohan is full of shit. It's the equivalent of someone renaming themselves "Caesar" and then claiming they are a descendant of the roman emperor. Completely WE WUZ nonsense by the jews.

t.Shekelberg

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

underrated

>Jews lie
wow, surprising

When this post hits 88 you're going to see some serious shit.

Kill yourself kike.

Get fucked
This burger Is the only reasonable guy in this thread

That fuckin' Felix Gomez. Spics, I tell you, ever damn time!

My names ends with baum , greatgrandfather from fathers side as said by my mother had a brother in Israel , but when I asked my father and grandmother I got no confirmation.Leaving it for possible use.My mother's side is pure polish and I was raised catcholic , I hope I won't be a target for RWDS

Jewishness is passed down through the mother. Fly a flag with the Polish Eagle on it or hang a picture of Mary or whatever else so the RWDS won't go by name alone.

I got one just a couple weeks ago. ...Then it got shoahed too.

Fuck off with that shit. Jewishness isn't some magical thing that bypasses biology and genetics. Someone who's half jewish on his father's side is just as much of a kike as someone who's half jewish on his mother's side. Or are we no longer counting Marx and Lenin as kikes now?

You're fine, because if it was that far back, we're only talking about a small portion of jewish ancestry. No one is going to care over some 5% ashkenazi or whatever. But the last name is unfortunate.

Also Katz. There's also a list of Sepharid surnames n a directory made by Spain w/ help of Holy See i nregards to Jews expelled thorugh the centuries.

Those are the Jew's own rules, with important mitochondrial DNA implications. Don't blame me. And it's obvious for that part of the world that we'll have to tolerate small levels Jewmixing because it's so historically pervasive.

>levi
>levy
See also, pic related

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html
>Germans are the real burgers now

For sure Israel Goldbergstein is a jewish name. I would be surprised if it was not a jewish name.

Still too many Germans. But a good step in the right direction

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_surnames

The jew's own rules are worthless. The reason they used matrilineal descent was because it's the only way to guarantee an unbroken chain of ancestry, because if you go by the patrilineal line, you never know of the woman is actually cucking you and raising another person's child. That's LITERALLY the only reason why their "female line" shit exists.

We are not jews. We do not go by their bullshit talmudic crap. Someone's who half jewish is half jewish, regardless of whether its the father's or mother's side. It's not like having a jewish father will result in a straight european nose, blue hair, and blonde eyes, whereas a jewish mother results in a hook nose and frizzy dark hair. Come on now.

Don't fall for the jew's pilpul.

>married a jew by accident
>she supposedly sees ghosts and crazy shit all the time
>talks to god and someone claiming to be her protector from birth
>tells her to have a baby. you MUST have a baby. literally predicts people dying, is warned to get out of the way from a tree crushing her. her mom freaks out because she has some obvious crazy gifts
>finally has baby with me but gets cancer and can't have more
>mfw she requires the baby be named Elijah
>mfw look at wikipedia for some context

God also performed many miracles through Elijah, including resurrection (raising the dead), bringing fire down from the sky...
The Book of Malachi prophesies Elijah's return "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the LORD"

You do know that the Jewish religion is passed on by the mother right??
>Jew dad + gentile mom = non-jew
>gentile dad + Jew mom = Jew

Obviously if both parents are Jewish then you get a little Jew baby, but the point is that last names aren't the way to determine jewishness...

>inb4 t. schlomo

so Karl Marx is a strong aryan man? Fuck off, shlomo. That's not going to fool anyone

You do realize that that's not how genetics work, yes?

>tfw I am Goldstein
>blonde
>white
>small nose
fucking Sup Forums retards making up shit

Speaking of (((them))), I just learned of the Coincidence Detector addon today (I'm late to the party) and I was wondering if it was still possible to acquire it?

Relevant. Also take note of who his great aunt ended up marrying.

my last name is sch so I'm a jew? from all the research I've done it shows it's a german last name.

-wicz
-witz

At some point you can just recognize kikes by how they look. Last night I was watching friends clip and noticed that Lisa Kudrow looked suspicious . I go on her Wikipedia page and her real last name was (((Stern)))

There's a lot of grey area in German names. Glad I don't have one.

>umpf
>ump

You're talking about Germanic names.

-wicz is often polish. It's like saying -ski is jewish.

You guys aren't going to believe it because they're using a bit link now, but it's here bit.surf:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

Comes up when you google coincidence detector and I've been to the link multiple times. Not that that's going to stop you from thinking it's bait.
>inb4 I ain't clickin that shit nigga.jpg

In the past jewishness was passed down through the father.
Their whole religion is full of shit, its just a fucking mafia.

I guess a screenshot would help

You're a retard aren't you?
These names have geographic origins but they don't mean the person is jew
In Sweden, a lot of people have "jewish" sounding names

coen, levi... these are jewish names

>Gold-
They really like their shekels.

OP and everyone else, if you don't have best extension then you are living life wrong.