Sup Forums Please sign this petition to have Anita Sarkeesian removed from future vidcon events...

Sup Forums Please sign this petition to have Anita Sarkeesian removed from future vidcon events. She clearly violated vidcon rules by calling Sargon a garbage human being which is considered harassment. Sargon was just sitting their doing nothing

change.org/p/hank-green-ban-anita-sarkessian-from-future-vidcon-events/share_for_starters?just_created=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPsgz6n_KwY?t=6m22s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away Sargon.
If you laughed or said nothing you'd have come across ok. This whole
>I'm just here to talk
Bollocks is just creepy. Now fuck off.

She's a woman though, we can't hold her to a similar standard of men. If a man had said this shit he'd have been banned on the spot, but she's a woman so its okay.
Also she should get more standing ovations for being a cunt to random people she disagrees with. She is a woman, after all.

It doesn't matter if you like or dislike Sargon. If this petition gets a lot of signatures it will cause a massive political shit storm for the SJWS

The sooner everyone just stops caring about that jewish whore the better. Thanks to sargon she'll be able to rile up another SJW crowd over being "harassed" and it will secure her patreon victimbux for the next few years.

Not your personal army Sargon, fuck off.

But Sargon literally did nothing he just sat their silently

No, no it won't. Nobody cares about your autistic shit-flinging.

yes they do.
autistic shit flinging is their life.
fortunately it's also babbys first redpill to get screeched at.

fucking cuck

stop giving her attention you fucking retards

I'm going to make a big man tyrone video of this

banning her makes you just the same as a faggot leftist. You kekistani queers are the same as them with your thinking

Fuck that I am sick of Right Wing SJW's. I hate Anita as much as the next person I am not signing some fucking faggot petition to infringe on her First Amendment. VidCon can do whatever they want but I am not going to force them to do anything.

>caring about Scrotum of Mossad or Anita Sarkeesian in 2017
c'mon guys it's time to move on.

But she violated VidCon rules and instead of removing her Hank and Tom green apologized to her for Sargons actions even though Sargon did nothing

not your personal army springs to mind.
also don't give her the time of day...

you don't find it fishy that as soon as she's fading away into irrelevance she's suddenly back in the center spotlight?
you are playing right into her hand user...

youtu.be/FPsgz6n_KwY?t=6m22s

he was trying to start eceleb drama, who are you kidding? the guy has been exposed as a moronic loser on Joe Rogan, no one cares, not that anyone ever did

If VidCon wants to ban her then they can but don't put any pressure on them like some faggot SJW

Defending Anita? You are a loser

Carl, you really need to stop shilling your useless eceleb drama with Anita.
Your hour of autistic screeching about it was bad enough

>
>
>If both of these people dies the world would become a better place.
>
>

That's not what he's doing right now, he's fucking crying about it nonstop trying to get her banned from some autistic youtube circlejerk. Just shut the fuck up about her and she'll quickly become irrelevant.

>Caring about ecelebs
>Calling other people losers

>Giving Anita Sarkeesian any attention at all.

I'll just continue to ignore her and her scam that basically allows her to be supported financially because of this place.

YOU are the reason we have a double standard in the first place. You are the reason we get right wing speakers shut down, deplatformed, jailed, etc. Because leftists know that no one will hold them to their own standards. They violate the NAP knowing that you're going to roll over and take it. So instead of peaceful, mutually assured destruction, you get communism.

>Just a reminder that Vidcon is happening this week. That's the youtuber convention thing where youtubers.... I dunno, walk around and talk to each other and spend money on over priced shit.

>Also, just a reminder that a number of the "not-a-community" of "Rationalist™", "Skeptics™" are going to be there.

>Keep an eye on their social media. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot over the next few days of them totally not being a community, no signs of ties and relations at all, nothing that might indicate they could possibly have any sort of in group/out group biases relating to pesky little things like social identity theory.

>No one will be attempting to ingratiate themselves with other content creators in the hopes of building their audiences because youtube totally isn't 100% a business for them, it's all just for fun and for the joy of it, they'll be totally honest with you all the time and never do anything for the money and social influence.

Signed. Fuck that Jew-goblin

Are you telling me that both of these losers were in the same room and nobody firebombed it? Future generations will make movies dramatizing this failure.

Really I am the one. What actual law did she break. All she did was call Sargon a "Garbage Human" and guess what now more people are talking about Sargon he is getting even bigger, It really wouldn't surprise me if Anita and Sargon were actually working together since the only thing that people are actual talking about from fucking VidCon is about those two. She has a first amendment right to say what ever she wants. You fucking SJW's on the right are even worse than the lefties, because at least I expect it from the left. I always thought the right was bigger than that you shit's are what is wrong with our culture. Guess what hate speech is a fucking myth always has been always will be.

SARGON IS A FUCKING PARASITIC CONMAN PIECE OF SHIT WHO TURNS WITH THE TIDE AND IS EXCLUSIVELY IN IT FOR THE MONEY. HE IS UNORIGINAL, HAS NOTHING NEW TO SAY, OR WILL NEVER STAND FIRM ON ANYTHING. HE LARPS ON THE SHOULDERS OF SOMEONE ELSE, A SMALL LITTLE CLOSE MINDED SALESMAN BEGGING FOR VIEWS AND YOUTUBE BUCKS.

SHE IS A DISGUSTING WHORE.

ohh... vidcon is coming up. Maybe this means new episodes of Beer & Boardgames at VidCon will be out soon. Too bad the BlameSociety guys are left wingers that hate Trump but at least they keep their mouths shut about it and just want to entertain their audience.
>this is the extent of what I care about Sargon, Anita, and any other eceleb faggotry.
Gavin may be a buttplugging alt-light homo but at least he's entertaining

>poorly done psy op to persuade people into not taking action to defend themselves or prevent dangerous behavior from continuing like the way the left is demonizing Trump for fighting back in his tweets
The left wants soft targets, targets that are shamed into taking abuse and and not fighting back.

Something lots of people have a hard time understanding is that just because something shouldn't matter doesn't mean that it won't. The war is won in entertainment and in the home. People don't care about things until it starts to bleed into their daily lives. Hollywood and Youtube are the biggest platforms for sharing information and ideas on the fucking planet right now. The online circlejerk wars matter to people, whether or not you like it, and it influences people more than just about anything else whined about on this board.