Where in the USA would you move?

where is the best place to live in the US. why?

Appalachian "Area" because big woods,ye olde germans and probably the most freedom you can get now

Alaska, because I watched that show Life Below Zero and saw that white guy who had 7 kids with an Eskimo and now I want me some eskimo pussy

NOT here in California I can assure you that.

beautiful area, esp if like white water rafting.

It's also great for chronic unemployment, drug abuse, incest and poor education.

new england because white, wealthy and cool.

Alaska, Wyoming.

Rural midwest near a lake 30 minutes from town

Montana, Idaho, Utah

Or, Maine, new Hampshire.

No niggers, no Jews, no faggots

I would love to move to Louisiana, New Orleans or Baton Rouge, as I think living on the mouth of the Mississippi would be amazing, but I like living and don't particularly want to be shot, that and Libs have torn down all the civil war history there.
If only you could have Mississippi riverside living, southern culture and history and well behaved not gonna shoot you black fellas.

>implying public education isn't also "poor education"

The volksdeutsch area of amerika would be the midwest, Appalachia is Scots-irish majority

Can't speak for "best place to live" but if presented the choice I would gladly move to the great divide region. Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, northern parts of Colorado and Utah. Gorgeous nature, mostly whites (as far as I'm aware). Sounds max comfy.

>tfw your forests aren't even 200 years old
feels bretty bad...

Only in America, honestly I don't know who decided on your system of public school funding but it's fucking terrible.

Just avoid those two cities. We concentrate the degeneracy in the cities so that it may leave the rest of the state be. Doesn't always work as planned, but it definitely is nicer than it seems. Best to be able to visit the city, but not have to stay there.

Carmel, Indiana.

Wherever niggers per capita is the lowest.

I'm interested in the southwest. Arizona, New Mexico, etc. I don't know why but I love to see a modern, clean and big house in the desert with a nice green garden with pool.

What on earth would you do for work if you don't live in the cities though?

it was unironically the prussians. japan and canada are two other nations still using that system.

Democrats only care about forming a base to gain and keep control of the country. Unfortunately their plan was to indoctrinate the children under guise of "public education". If you have any doubts as to this, just check what constitutes "common core". Quite a lot of propaganda in it, and easily bendable "facts" that can be used to justify whatever the teacher wants.

Public education is fucked.

Maine has lowest violent crime rate, is also furthest state away from chimpout niggers in the south.

>Louisiana, New Orleans or Baton Rouge

Google "Paris Syndrome". NOLA is an utter shithole.

No worries about being shot unless you wallow among shitskins. I strongly recommend you learn real racism as a life strategy because being culturally enriched is no joke. Most of the US is pretty cool and not what you see on the news, but if the locals or others familiar with an area warn you not to go there, avoid!

I prefer closer to the East coast. The Carolinas and Georgia (NOT Atlanta) are growing but not too quickly if you choose your area wisely.

Florida or Texas

I live in THE best city and state in the union, but there is no way in hell i would tell anyone as it would ruin it's status if more people came. So fuck you faggot haha

Oil industry and services. It essentially drives everything around here.
Of course with oil being down everyone is suffering for work and money, so it's a large concern.

Apparently you haven't been to the Rockies

Try Utah then. The only nice parts of New Mexico are in the mountains and that is filled with liberal fag trash, and Arizona is literally melting.

Rural Maryland = cozy as fuck

Though this is why it's best to live just outside of the cities. Close enough to work, but still far enough to where you get to enjoy the space and less people to fuck with you.

Maine and most of rural and semi-rural New England are beautiful and, thanks to winter, pleasantly Caucasian.

Thanks for the advice, gonna keep that in mind. Utah looks good too. Wonder if you can get a good software-engineering job around there.

>Montana, Idaho, Utah
+1

Public education doesn't have to be fucked though, with a decent funding method and appropriate education standards it should be sufficient to educate the whole nation.
In my honest opinion if the state makes education an obligation (which it is) it should be free, and of a reasonable standard which should also be set by the state. That way they get what they pay for.

Why is the OP pictures of new fucking zealand?

these threads are just kike realtors...

Seattle. British tier weather, good music scene, and I'm a tranny so I'd be untouchable there.

Come to Minnesota and get robbed by a somali or mexican, and get called a racist at the same time!

New England, alongside Oregon and Wisconsin, the only liveable states of the US.

>tranny
Pics please.

Only place would be Alaska. Other than that you couldn't pay me to go anywhere there, the women's accents make me wanna smash my skull in with a hammer.
>"oh my god you're British please may I take a selfie with you"

appalachia is scots irish bros. you got some of PA though.

Nah senpai, I'm no cam whore

>If you can't make it there, you can't make it anywhere JEWYORK JEEEEWWYOOOK tatat tarara

Here

stay out of utah. it is nothing but shit cuck mormons who won't let you have a job.

>ctrl-f
>texas
>1 result

Fuck boys, I am planning on moving to either Dallas or Houston. Is that a mistake?

I'm aware of what Paris syndrome is, I just like the river lifestyle and enjoy having the choice between river and coast. I often holiday on the mouth of the Murray river here in Aus, best of both worlds salt water fishing one day, fresh water the next. The history and southern culture are the other big draw cards. Fucking niggers ruin everything though.

Western Virginia by far.

West Virginia or Western Virginia, and why?

And I believe Louisiana has pretty relaxed gun laws, you can own pretty much anything you want.

houston is worse than LA. more diverse, shit tier though, and with gross heat. it literally smells like hot shit. sf smells like rancid shit on sidewalk, but houston smells like warm garbage.

Coincidentally I find the sound of British women to be about the same as rusty nails piercing my eardrums. Thankfully my wife isn't an Anglo! No screeching!

I wish I could answer the OP. I live in the Michigan and it's not great. Everyone is a car cuck, winter is 5 months long, and our cities are BLACKED and abandoned. I've been looking at nice areas in Pittsburgh but at this point I might have to go north either to New England or the Pacific northwest. Utah looks suitable too.

Redneck shit

>good music scene
The city that gave us fucking grunge
Kys faggot

Western Virginia, not West Virginia.

Couple of reasons. Liberal gun laws, lots of beautiful outdoorsy stuff to do. White as fuck. But its also not poverty land the way West Virginia is. Lots of work around cities like Charlottesville, Lexington, and Winchester. Its close enough to civilization that if you wanted to, you can drive 2 hours and be in a major city like Richmond, Washington DC, Knoxville or Charlotte. (Depending on what part of the State you choose to reside). Many people actually live there and do a big commute. Gives a great place to raise kids. Also, since its Virginia the schools are great, and is also close to major Universities like UVA and Virginia Tech.

A job i'm looking at offers $4,000 in relocation money. Even if Houston is shit tier I can do my minimum required contract and then move to Dallas. I currently live in NYC so it's still an upgrade.

Depends on where you go I don't mind the southern accents but most of everything else is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

If I had to choose a US state to move to that would be Alaska. Feels like the closest to Patagonia.

I like the cold and I don't like people.
Pic related is Patagonia.

Well, public education basically includes elementary and high school, I think that's funded already desu. The system here is fine for what you get. It's (basically) free with at most an additional fee of 100€ per year per child for extra curricular activities. The problem with the public education sector is that it always underperforms compared to Catholic or private schools here. Mainly because the funding isn't adequate enough and teachers aren't motivated at all because they are limited in their freedom making it boring and dull to teach because of strict rules. People don't become teachers for the salary but for the hot of teaching, and with too many rules you take the joy out of teaching and thus the potential quality of teachers and eventually students.

>born in upper New England
>after one year moved to chicongo suburbs

California gold country is absolutely terrible. Don't ever come here.

ah then you're a big city guy too, no sweat. i'd do it then lel.

Some parts of Tennessee are nice. Low niggers in most places and no income tax.

ONLY FAGS AND NUTS HERE WE SWEAR

Not Idaho please, we have way to many Californians moving here and complaining about the winter

Syria

Same here desu. Snow and huskies. All I want in life.

It blows my mind that we have 100% tuition-free college (including the largest university ranked 87° in the world), and Americans do not.

I hate commies but Bernie was right on the college thing. Americans are paying for Israel's wars while getting their kids knee-deep in debt for some meme degree
... it's insane.

Here the private sector is propped up with public funds, it makes me fucking sick, seriously if it's private and it's underperforming let it fucking fail.

Best place I've lived is Aurora Colorado. Borders Denver but not congested. Beautiful trails and parks and nice crisp air.

Only thing that sucks is there a lot of immigrants. But it's not a slum, by and large.

i fucking hate cities

Japan.

My backyard in Bama.

Same with the entire state of Idaho. Shit is terrible, hot and boring. Just wide open spaces and honkies.

I live in suburb MA and I cannot move, every wholesome suburb area I want to move to is either drug infested or was filled with non-whites by Obama's changes to Section 8.

That's very weird, private schools should be privatly funded. With public funding comes reckless spending and too much bureaucracy and thus inefficiency. How do people not see that. That's basically economics 101.

Have a cabin in the UP right on Lake Superior. Cozy as fuck.

Texas is good for jobs but the summer weather is humid as fuck and there are quite a few niggers here. Especailly Houston. After Katrina, there was an influx of niggers that came here and crime rates shot up.

Rural New England. No niggers, beautiful weather/scenery

As a Dallas resident, it's not a bad place to live. Cost of living is low, everything you need is I'm the Metroplex, and there are plenty of comfy white suburbs like plano and the colony. Even Dallas has some nice neighborhoods that aren't stupidly gentrified.

GREAT LAKES HOLLA

We have that too at the Elementary and High School level. Private schools shouldn't get funds IMHO.

Houston was actually pretty good until Katrina led to lots of niggers coming here

Madison, WI is my favorite city in the country, easily.

You just have to deal with some hippies.

I don't understand free tertiary education, it's not like it's fucking required, primary and secondary are though. Burger public funds get spent on the most stupid things and the fall for the contractor meme hard. If it's public money being used it should be public employees doing the work, not a contractor who won with the lowest bid, subbing out to the Cheapest cunt to maximise the middlemans profits.

Either Colorado springs or some place like Cheyenne Wyoming. Avoid the Midwest and east fucking liberal Yankees and kikes are the worst, same goes for west coast. the south would be nice but to many fucking niggers and their poor as fuck down there, not to mention red necks and hicks and just the other side of the coin to liberals. anywhere in the western part of of the USA besides California and Arizona are good places to live. even though the south west part of the west like Arizona, new mexico, and Utah are terrible places to live. and southern California is also a the worst.

>Aurora
That's suburban hell m8 wtf?

Appalachia is mostly Irish. The Germans are all northwest of there.

Not middle tennessee.

Fuck off and quit moving here, I can barely get to work in under an hour now

ALL CALIFORNIANS WHO MOVE TO OTHER STATES BUT KEEP VOTING COMMUNIST NEED TO BE SHOT

That is all.

>no sun drop or rc cola
son...

Northern AS. White mountains.

Safest place in the country from both civil unrest and yellowstone.

Depressing area of dead heavy industry, nigger-tier white criminals, suicide rates and drug abuse.

Florida where it's at.

Lots of Cuban qts, gun rights on par with Texas, everglades, warm weather, rich old Jewish ladies

Shhh don't tell anyone dude damn

ugh, I know right.

They sell their 2000 sq ft house in the Bay for like $4,000,000, then move to Austin/Denver/Nashville, drive up all our real estate costs, and then vote for liberals.

CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS MISERABLE ISLAND FOR CALI. good money in tech biz, easy going americans, beautiful nature and that's what I'm after.

After WW2, during the baby boom the private schools were on the brink of closing, and the public schools were already over burdened with too many students, the government of the day bailed them out, and it stuck. The reason it stuck is because the privately educated catholic schoolboys run the government. It's a self repeating cycle. The last conservative government here even tried to cut public school funding without cutting from the private schools, and the private schools get the bigger slice of the federal funds pie.
Also in regards to governemt bureaucracy and too much spending, a poorly run public institution will always be cheaper than a poorly run private institution, when the private sector fails it's always public funds that bail them out. I believe both system must coexists, but the boundaries must be clearly defined between public and private, and if private no public funds, no bailouts.