Christfucks will defend this

>Christfucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/here-it-is-the-list-of-190-us-cities-to-receive-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le wut?

Le New Testament was written by Greeks though.

You mean atheists, they're the ones that whine about the OT all the time but love twisting the NT to their own purposes.

But the Old Testament is fine

People whomst complain about the Old Testament are the equivalent of folks who watch a movie and complain about the book it came from.

The OT has become a history book.

All Christian laws are found in the NT.

There's nothing wrong with the Old Testament. Its mainly allegorical as far as the stories go. The only reason this argument comes up is because of Leviticus. Even though the book is found in the Christian Bible, it is full of Jewish law that was put in place to prepare for the coming of Christ. Any laws found in the Old Testament that aren't transcribed to the New Testament are void in Chrisian Law

The old testament had been altered by Rabbis of Canaan for thousands of years. New Testament is supposed to be the retcon of the Old Testament where it introduces what the true God should be like. You don't have to believe what's in the Bible but you can always appreciate it. Many people appreciated it and we're inspired from it. Even Charles Darwin was a clergyman but of course there is nothing in regards to him actually taking inspiration from the Bible when he was making The Originals of Species.

Just let me know whenever you want the Quick Rundown.

but I view the old testament as equally relevant.
The new testament alone is like a penis without testicles.

Protestantism was a horrible mistake that destroyed the religion.

>reading a book written by humans claiming to carry the word of god when humans are the embodiment of sin and only corrupt God's word
The whole fucking thing is worthless
Every holy book ever is a god damn joke written by jews to control you losers

Remember:

The Jews abandoned their God multiple times until they got him [Jesus] killed and abandoned him once and for all.

wrong, they still worship their god.
If you valued the old testament you'd know that.

>Moses goes up the mountain to speak with God
>his own brother, Aaron has the majority of jews worshiping a golden cow (el/planet Saturn) and having orgies etc.
>Moses comes down and sees the event and gets so mad he slams the tablets down splitting the Earth a bit in front of him.
A golden cow linked to the planet saturn, does that sound familiar to you?
Moloch is a bull and linked to Planet Saturn.
The "elite" jews are conducting rituals to Moloch to this day.

so tell me, when did they abandon their god? They never did, their god is Lucifer.

Paul of Tarsus was greek.

Matthew 5:17

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 5:18

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

That's a pretty shit meme mate-o.
By the way, wives should obey their husbands and submit to them in all things but sin.

>written..
>savages..

U wut m8?

Spiritual stuff is deeply personal imo. Read the bible, try as best you can to apply some of it's teachings to real life.
It's a fucking challenge though because our societies are so un-Christian so you sort of don't owe people anything.
Pisses me off. Boomers killed traditionalism & now the world is full of degenerate scum.

Jesus was a Galilean

Galli is the latin word for celts, Ceaser is a dumbass and although he originally referred to them by their regional names, he then decided to refer to all of them as "galli".

They called themselves "celta".

the word "gaul" comes from Kernish language word Galloes (which means basically "possess great ability") and Gael language word which is just "gall" (which is how Gaelic people pronounce "Gaul") and doesn't really match up with what gauls called themselves (three tribes none of which were called "gaul" and all of which were celts).

These men stretched far and wide and originally were the first to pillage and rape Rome.

Ceaser named regions then with "ga" prefixes, to denote where the Galli had been, as galli can be gallic, gall, gaul, galatian, it is all "ga" and it is all the same.

Galilee was a Gaul city far to the east, which when conquered still contained many Gaul, of whom like all the other conquered cities Ceaser chose an impotent fool to reign which the Gaul would recognize (Herod, who was NOT a Gaul).

This is why Jesus was described as being of blond hair in Pilates letter.

He was not a Jew, he was a Gaul.

The Gaul are milk white, and are the ancestors of all white people in europe that are not GIANT BOAT NIGGERS THAT DO NOTHING BUT STEAL AND RAPE CHILDREN I HOPE SWEEDEN BURNS TO THE GROUND YOU FILTHY MUSLIM LOVING FAGGOTS

Why was a Celt born in Bethlehem?

people MOVE.

Fact is, Pilate noticed he was Galilean before he spoke, how do you think he could tell?

>Celt
>Bethlehem

This guy

I was replying to a post you didn't read. Retard

Thanks Reddit. You clearly don't even know what Testament means.
>reddit cucks will defend this

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians are starting a movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, contact us using a throwaway email at [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------

Western Alliance principles:
>complete independence for Saskatchewan, Yukon, Alberta, NWT, and BC
>laissez faire economic policies for an independent western canada
>restricted immigration
>gun rights
>abandon the British monarchy, create a republic complete with a constitution drafted for the people by the people
>abolition of outdated first nations treaties with the colonial powers
>removal of environmental regulation
>introduction of 10% income tax regardless of income
>abolition of welfare
>introduction of two tier healthcare system
>introduce notion of a western Canadian culture, with its foundation in the Europeans who settled the West: Scots, Englishmen, Frenchmen, Irishmen, Ukrainians, Germans, etc.

And i was responding to you responding to him.

Who the fuck do you think the Macedonians were?

Old Testament is a book of history and the lineage of Lord Jesus Christ. The New Testament is the prophecies of the Old Testament fulfilled, foretelling His arrival.

Modern Judaism on the other hand, is a cult that came centuries after Jesus, which rejects Him. It follows the Talmud, a collection of lies. Judaism has nothing whatsoever in common with the Old Testament or the New Testament. They aren't historic people of the Bible, nor are their teachings. It is anti-Christian Babylonian cult.

How am I even supposed to communicate with folk that have NEVER read the bible, NEVER attended church, NEVER been baptised...
The modern world uses 'progress' & 'tolerance' in lieu of religion... It's fucked.
Meanwhile christcucks take shit too far when it's supposed to be a vague guide for everday life.
Christ was NOT a cuck.

At this point I think Jewish genetic differences have a spiritual origin. An anti-god people born of extreem sin in previous lives.

>Babylonian cult

A cult so shitty that the Babylonians kicked them out of Babylon

Literally less virtuous then the builders of the Tower of Babel.

Lulz

Well i hope you dont eat bacon, drink beer, or have any tattoos, because you've broken the christian law

kek

I bet he also doesn't accept refugees like jesus would have wanted

>Solomons flag
>"What Jesus would have wanted"

>Well i hope you dont eat bacon, drink beer, or have any tattoos, because you've broken the christian law
Fucktard who has never read the New Testament detected.

yea he was only one of our people and born half an hour drive from my house, no big deal.

I bet you have more common things with him though, on a conquered Native American land, 15 thousand miles away.

kek

Redditors don't even know what Testament means.

Your family has barely been in the region for a hundred years. Did you forget you were humiliated by the Romans for 2000 years?

^This

>Everything written by any one set of people must either all be wrong or all be right
Come on man.

gtfo kike

So please tell me which scripture would say that we are bound to take them in. The only thing when it comes in regards to foreigners is those who are in your lands already. But nowhere does it state you must allow them in.

Fuck off kike rube.
>All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

When Jesus returns to rule and reign with an iron rod for a thousand years the constitution and every perversion of man will be thrown in the trash and we will live under God's Law.

We'll defend your idiotic lie? Why would we do that?

>I bet he also doesn't accept refugees like jesus would have wanted
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
John 10:1

If you knew anything about the Bible you wouldnt be a kike.

Amen.

And then a thousand years later there will be an army numbered as the sands of the sea to go to war against God again .

Mankind is broken.

>about salvation
>about refugees

Calling Jesus a kike? Yeah, that will go great for you.

dumb Christfuck so dumb not thinking and believing what i do.

Thanks , but my IQ is high enough to not live by a manual written in the desert.

Doubtful.

>says that
>has seal of Solomon for a flag
Lol

I'll be around in case you come up with an actual argument

That's the shittiest loss edit I have seen in a long time. OP should be ashamed.

No, it wasn't... it was written *in* Greek and also Aramaic originally, not by Greek people

>It's an atheists use fagbook images to make an argument episode

I'm sick of these episodes.

>his flag is unironically related to devil worship
>those digits
And that's that

The old testament is filled with many great things.

devil isn't real god isn't real santa isn't real

I guess brainlets never grow up

pic related

>pointing out that kikes worship the devil means you yourself believe in it
Your IQ clearly isn't above 80.

This. White people have been BTFO every nation on earth EVER

>"Y-you can't discredit my nonsensical statement because I'm a hooknosed swindling kike from Israel"
>disregards a leaf

It doesn't matter what the book says.
It only matters what christfaggots DO.

And, among many of their bullshit crimes, they've brought in 3rd world shitskins to civilized places. See- Somalians in Maine

Also, for your enjoyment-
investmentwatchblog.com/here-it-is-the-list-of-190-us-cities-to-receive-syrian-refugees/

I don't give a fuck about words. Actions speak louder. And the actions of christfags speak countless volumes. For a people who talk a big line about how much they care about civilization, they sure as shit have done a lot to ruin it. Ask Rome.

>Don't follow the religion that created your civilization goy
>Don't fill that part of your brain that was designed to be filled with God goy. Leave that shit empty Goy

Go back kike. Fuck off and build your third templ...

>Israel Flag fag

Oh wait you are already there.
Good work Kike.

t-triggered

Both are works of fiction

Jew's are historically the most hated people. I wonder why.

>Christians kept out the niggers and goatfuckers for 1000 years
>Built western civilization
>killed and deported Kikes near 100 times

Fucking Christfags abandoned their job
Fuck their job.
Lets just trash the whole fucking thing and become individual economic atoms with no kin no community no nation no culture.

Cuz that will totally work against hordes of goatfuckers who have unity in kin and in community in culture and in god and in goal!!!

Which religion did the Mongolians follow? I wanna follow that instead.

What's wrong with the old testament?
It's pretty comfy!
Fuck off atheist scum!

Tengri

>They called themselves "celta".

Nah, they called themselves by their own national names. The Greeks called them Celta.

Fun fact, Caesar never calls the Brits Gauls, but just Britons.

>Ceaser named regions then with "ga" prefixes, to denote where the Galli had been, as galli can be gallic, gall, gaul, galatian, it is all "ga" and it is all the same.

Right, but Galilee is not Latin but Hebrew. The Latin name for the region was Palestine.

Zeus used the form of the bull toseduce a woman. Zeus is saturn
Faggots btfo

Thank you, mate. I will travel to Ulaanbaatar to worship.

He was a Hebrew, tribe of Benjamin, a member of the Sanhedrin, and a Roman citizen.

You could not be more wrong.

Jesus, aka God, was a Jew.

I believe the story is that Ghengis Khan had red hair though

It's more likely the Mongols were led by a caucasoid indo-european people, not the "mongols" in mongolia today

Ask me how I know you haven't read the OT past Joshua

You people wouldn't be so bad if you weren't hell-bent on destroying white folks.
I mean, the most offensive part of that, to me, is how short-sighted it is.
Do you understand what happens when white people go away? No, you're not God's chosen. You're just mortals like the rest of us. And without white folk(usually christfags) defending you, the East Asians are going to make short work of your people. They have a higher IQ than your ilk, and are notoriously uncaring for things they find a nuisance. They will logically see you fucks as a problem that needs to disappear. And you won't have any friends anymore.
You'll be alone. Your nukes won't save you, Asians are like ants.

Now I know you guys are trying to push christianity into China to try and get them to think you're God's chosen people too.
It's not going to work. They're Asians. Their brains can't be molded like that. And you'll never blend in with them. You can't just go into China and change your name to Daolong Wo and blend in.

Lots of arguments for why this is stupid.

But Christians would never say the OT was wrong about everything. Look up the book of Isaiah for example.

I'm now imagining an Irishman leading the hordes of the Mongols.

Oh god.

>JIDF detected
go back to Israel

O wait

The law is a curse. Christ's blood pays for your sins. He existed before the earth did. With God. If you follow the OT to a tee you can still fail. You think you're so clever. Kike lover. What is the point of nazis? You're so shit at everything

I kind of like Isreal
We need a place to send the kikes.

We gentiles must remain gentile to to be gentile after all.

Also it exists because of kike unity under Satan.

One wonders what satanists deprived of their goy prey will do to an atheist among them chipping away at their foundations from within...

Please do not use PPG imagery
it has suffered enough, please respect the dead

That's ad hominem.
You are subhuman. You should care about the message, not about the writter.
We are using a anonimous board instead of a traditional forum for a reason. Because we realized that posts matter, not the poster, not the person.
We judge based on what is just posted, not your past posts not your history.
That's why you are a faggot. Your post is bullshit ad hominen, that doesn't say a single shit about either christians or any testament.
Your entire post is simply not an argument.
Subhumans like you should be banned.

>more divide and conquer bs

Zeus is Jupiter

Saturn is Cronus

>Its mainly allegorical as far as the stories go
You mean it's mainly older mythologies recycled and some jewish historical revisionism added in. Most of Sup Forums doesn't even know that the jews used to be polytheistic.

sage

And the actions of christians, mean nothing?
You fucks willingly bring in parasitic pests from shitholes the world over, and you think you're above critique?
You think you're doing society a favor?
Explain Japan, free from Christian culture, then explain your brat of a child Brazil.

Actions > Words

Animal spirits
Then they got converted to Islam...
The ones that didn't move to China that is.

Hi bibi

Jesus also said to put your family first before strangers. He didn't help an outsider because he had more important things to help with within his people.

Your people come first. Refugees are not your people. Current wave of refugees are a danger to your people. You must reject them.

The post is clearing talking about the bible not the christians themselves. That post is shit and the poster should be banned for it. That's precisely what i stated in my post.

Now you responded with another subject. I agree with you. A lot of the current situation is due to ill informed christians. But I firmly believe this is because of misunderstandind of the religion and also because of jewish/media manipulation.

judging by your blatant rageposting, you are a sub 70IQ monkey

>The post is clearing talking about the bible not the christians themselves.
I don't care about words. I care about actions.
I critique people's actions over their words, because people's true feelings are shown by their actions, not their words.

>I agree with you. A lot of the current situation is due to ill informed christians. But I firmly believe this is because of misunderstandind of the religion and also because of jewish/media manipulation.
Here's the problem though. Stupid people. That demographic is about 60-80 percent of any given population that does NOT strain out the riffraff.
Christianity is open to anyone. That's a recipe for disaster. You're going to get mostly retards who don't know and cannot understand things like good morals.
And what's worse, you guys want to not only keep those people from culling their population, but to encourage them to breed MORE of themselves, further damning your cause.

That's why religions never work out. Healthy faith only works for a certain minority of people in a system. Those with the intelligence to understand why good morals are important. Ironically, these people also tend to be smart enough to not join cult-like religions to begin with, focusing rather on faiths based on science, exploration, and inner peace(Buddhism and Deism in particular). They hold faith in themselves, the strength of the human spirit and of the concept of higher living.
Not out of fear or submission, but out of a calm and reasoned view of our existence and for what may be beyond.

The desert trilogy peddles fear and false hope. They seek control through violence and ignorance.

Sex and IQ points are like air. Only a big deal to people that don't get any.

Ooooh I like that one.
I love a good quip.

>written by sandniigers
fucked up your strawman right off the bat

How can they respect the God of the OT? (which is the same as the NT God lul)

>The massive spawn of direct descendants fathered by Noah are flourishing as a society and doing great
>They want to build a tower high in the sky because fuck yeah human teamwork.
>YHWH looks down and thinks if they continued they " would become like gods and nothing would stop them."
>This is important because I was always taught (specifically in Jehovah's Witness classes) it was because humans were trying to build their way to heaven to in opposition to God
>God was so annoyed by this idea that humans wouldn't need to worship his divine narcissist for things they accomplish in their life (which makes me wonder, why he would care? This is especially interesting to me because I read a lot of other mythologies. Celtic magic and gods sometimes have this interesting trait to them. Without belief they become diminished in power. The effect they can have on reality slips from them and they warp with the views of the believers, literally. A theory about how Leprechauns came about is that they actually evolved from Lugh Lamhfada, god of light, of the harvest, of crafts. A real OG god. And, according to this mythology, he literally went from being Lugh to being Leprechauns. Celtic magic. ANYWAY)
>He sends a bunch of angels down (mind you, angels do not look like angels. They are horrible abominations that more equivalent to HP Lovecraft, rather than some handsome dude in a robe with big pretty wings.) So this is fucking horrifying, and the angels make it so they all speak different languages, unable to continue the strong bond of humankind they developed and were making great strides with
>So now everyone has to go separate ways and form separate non-unified societies, and all the problems caused by having vastly different societies and languages in ancient times and all the problems we have today
>All because they were building a tower to human achievement.

What a God.