Its that thread again

prove youre not a blind follower. name one criticism you have of trump. ill start: he hasnt done anything to remove cannabis from schedule 1.

DUDE

He hasn't used the CIA to topple our government and replace it with a far-right regime that deports all the muslims

That's your number one complaint? Get the fuck off Sup Forums

Where's that fucking tax reform?

Sage, kys dudeweedbro faggot.

Which is very far from being a priority

He hasn't made the Holocaust real yet.

Starting off on the wrong foot by using customgrow420 while trying to make a weed argument.

WEED

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUBE WHAT UP

He's a racist fascist xenophobic sexist. And he's orange.

Podesta hasn't had his neck stretched yet

>DUDE WEED

>DUDE SAGE

i came here from plebbit and im not going back. blow me, faggot.

He cares more about his image and sphere of influence than his country

Why just one?

1. He spends too much time shit posting on twitter
2. It's clear that most of the time he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
3. He has as thin skinned as a coddled 5 year old girl

LMAO

Since he entered into power you dumb ass shills wont fuck off

He's still fucking around in Syria
It's not our war

Notice how the guy on the right takes a while to decide to turn off the BURNING TORCH sitting on the table behind him

he took TWO SCOOPS of ICE CREAM

TWO

FUCKING

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

I don't like his foreign policy. We're backing the Saudis instead of the Iranians and we've given ISIS in Syria the green light to gas civilians with impunity. I can't see any good reason for those stances.

You deserve a jackboot on your damn neck. I hope Jeff sessions sends the DEA death squads to your mom's basement you fucking loser.

That being said Trump is a total Shabbos goy whose only redemption would be abolishing the fed or deporting 11 million immigrants

You can stay. Just lurk more please, for fuck's sake.

Also I'm upset at his handling of his party so far, I expected a much smoother hegemon. Yes, he was "divisive," but frankly at this point anyone out of line should be thrown to wolves.

I don't like how he's not full-hilt ending the lives of ISIS fighters, as in full army, right now, end it, leave some cash or aid, leave. That's what I want, I want it quick, I want it as clean as can be helped, and I want it done.

Lastly I want to see him do more to promote small business and the transition from education to employment. I want to see more leniency on small business loan applications, because I had to wait forever to get mine (I had to build my credit to 800, which at 25 was not easy to do god dammit, and I had to work as a wage slave for 7 years and got to about 60,000 in income, and fucking know the bankers). It was a horrendous experience, and I want it made easier.

I guess another thing I could complain about is that hillary, soros, and half the democratic party still walk free. I think that a murderous cabal, rioters, and illegal immigrants shouldn't just get to walk because they lost, but frankly it's not his job to lock them up. Maybe hillary and soros and most of the house and senate I could see.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEES

DUDE

He hasn't nuked North Korea yet. Also Mecca. And Portland.

Pedosta, Obama, and Hillary haven't been excuted in public.