White Male and Asian Female, the best pairing

Are white western women fucked by feminism beyond any hope of redemption? Some white nationalist has now suggested "East Aryan" women as the only option for white men.

boycottbitches.com/white-male-and-asian-female-the-best-pairing/

He does make some pretty good points. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women are all trash
Asian women the least

Asians are even a higher tier than Jews

East Asian women attracted to big strong white males.

So you breed HAPA kids with them? Now your sons aren't white...

Asian women loves the BBC!
Throughout history whites have always been a race of bloodthirsty psychopaths. They traveled all over the globe looking for land to claim, resources to steal and people to subjugate. They established empires based off of this exploitation of people of color. The industrial revolution allowed them to elevate themselves above the rest of the world in terms of living standards and to establish great armies which we saw clash in World Wars past. The pinnacle of the white man's war machine is the hydrogen bomb. Just one bomb could vaporise an entire city. At this point, it would be natural to assume that whites have won. People of color lost and if we ever tried to stop the white man and his evil ways, they would vaporise us in an instant. While this is true, the white man has a weakness and we have a weapon which is more powerful than any h-bomb could ever be if we use it correctly to exploit that weakness. This weakness is white guilt. The white man feels burdened by his atrocities committed against our people. He now shows a generous nature by letting us live in his prosperous nations. At a glance, it seems as if all is well and we have been repaid for sins committed against our people but the reality is: people of color are not treated as equals in the white man's land. If we were ever to stand up for ourselves, we would face police brutality and an unfair trial. This is negated by our ultimate weapon: BBC. Big black cock is so superior to the white man's pudgy little dough dick. Once the white woman tastes BBC, she will crave it as she would cigarettes. More and more white women are choosing to breed with BBC everyday. BBC destroys empires from within more than any h-bomb ever could. I laugh at you white man. Build the ultimate war machine all you want. Be like America and waste all of your money on war. At the end of the day, you will lose to us and our ultimate biological weapon.

My is Asian and I HATE her, I am a weak and fell for the lowest tier woman meme. At least I had a daughter before I divorced her and not a son. DO NOT FALL FOR THE ASIAN WOMEN MEME. You will have weak poorly adjusted children.

but at least asian women aren't man-hating bitches

marrying a nigger is more acceptable than an asian,
Neither are OK, day of the rope for you racemixing niggers soon

agree

Asian wife + white woman babby factory slave locked in basement is the final solution

what does that mean?

Wow... Thats a lot of words for "muh dick"

No one wants to raise another persons DNA.

yea it's a big downside. But at least you get a nice submissive wife

WTF did i just read?

I've been thinking like this too. White women are only good for sustaining the white race. Asian women are for loving.

>be hapa
>not sure if I should go for a white woman (cleanse my bloodline of oriental filth) or go for an Asian woman (avoid tainting clean white stock)

help

jesus christ you sound fucked up

dont ruin white woman, go for hapas or asian

well i prefer black women to asian women

I like asian girls but wouldn't want to have any kids with them. Any boys would have would be beta shits that would become trans.

white women are scum, they are the reason the white race is dying. we need to replace white women with artificial wombs

Send hapa boys to orphanages.

what we need to do is just slaughter all indian and asian males

white women are just scum. At least asian women make good wives

that violates the nap

white women are fucked up and are beyond help.

best to just go with asian women and dont have children. that way you dont have to worry about half breed kids

Give me your
sister

inb4eurasiantigerpostsinthisthread

white women are already ruined

what type of hapa are you?

Omega virgin detected

well trans are cool but yea most half breeds are fucked up

just dont have kids

This

We're genetically closer to Indians. I would love to have a light skinned poointheloo gf. Too bad that if you're white it will never happen, they have honor killings even in the first world countries they immigrate to.

indian women are fucking hot but yeah, indian men are subhuman filth that control their women. It's the only way those beta male faggots can get laid. Indian men are the biggest pussies on earth

that's why we need to kill all indian males

> Asians
> Not subhuman

send them to the extermination camps

Chinese mom, English/Portuguese dad. Which brings to light another question: if AM/WF couples make supposedly more successful children than WM/AF couples, will my kids be fucked up if I went for an asian woman?

Asian males and Indian males are the real subhumans

that's why asian/indian women hate them

Breeding with a non-white woman is antithetical to the philosophy of white nationalism, only inbred rice burners try to rationalise otherwise. You're as transparent as ever, Jew.

just dont have kids. they're a pain in the ass anyway

but you white nationalists fail to address the FACT that 99 percent of white women are fucking ruined by modern society's culture and feminism.

Sure the best situation is to have white kids. But since most white women are garbage, that is no longer an option. This is a point that white nationalists refuse to address

Well, I'm not white supremacism so it's okay for me

same here. I'd rather have hot sex daily with a hot asian woman than marry a boring white bitch who is boring in bed

>the FACT that 99 percent of white women are fucking ruined by modern society's culture and feminism.

This I think is the driving factor that sends white men toward asian women.

In purely aesthetic terms, white women > asian women >>> poo in loo women >>>>> nigger women

As men, we are biologically programmed to be attracted to and to seek out femininity in our partners.
So while white women LOOK the best, consider that they have thrown away basically EVERY other feminine trait. They talk like men, they act like men, they expect to be treated like men (except when they get special treatment for being women).

I managed to pick up a conserative Orthoxdox Greek woman, but I understand why so many white men are attracted to asian women and pick them over the white women. There are not enough "good" white women to go around, which is something that white nationalists refuse to recognise.

I am already learning japanese so that I can get a qt 3.14 nip gf.

I will marry her living in comfy and safe japan while europe burns into massive civil wars due to achmeds, jamals and leftist degenerates.

I will spend my days working and travelling in rural Japan areas with my qt 3.14 nip gf

The degeneracy of white women is massively overstated.

You probably aren't even white, you LARPing faggot.

Asian women can't fuck for shit. And once you marry them, they turn to stone quicker than white women. But you don't need to examine reality to shill for shitskins.

>white = boring
>non-white = fun/interesting/better

Yeah, just peddle the same jew propaganda which is used to fucking flood our countries with rapists, criminals and other degenerates. Won't stop your children from being ugly white-hating liberals. Won't stop you from being a rat-faced kike.

This. I would wife up a blonde white Korean girl in an instant. The best of both worlds

You are a Canadian,it's obvious why you failed,You were a submissive cuck or had a chink which you shouldn't.

>The degeneracy of white women is massively overstated.

I'm guessing you don't live in a city with a big university.

>Asian women can't fuck for shit.
Any woman can be an incredible fuck if you get her as a virgin (as any girl you plan to marry should be), you can train her to fuck exactly the way you like it.
Equally any woman can be an awful fuck if she has no confidence and/or doesnt do as she's told.

white women are ugly

I AGREE 100%

I go to University. And yes it is overstated, massively on Sup Forums because the majority of white men here despise their own women. For example, the average English has had less sexual partners than the average Japanese (9.8 vs 10.2), but I never see anyone claim that Jap women are whores. Why? Because you fall for a extremely superficial veneer of femininity.

And you clearly have no experience with Asian women if you believe it's as simple as "training" them. As I have already said, they clam up after marriage anyway.

The biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression caused by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes that have evolved over time in divergent populations. Hybrid vigor does occur, but only in the F1 generation. Hybrid breakdown or outbreeding depression begins to occur in subsequent generations.

In the following link, you'll read that when two populations of boodies (separated for only 10,000 years) were crossed, scientists feared that the offspring would be affected by the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that when two subspecies of lions were crossed, it created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links about race mixing:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Think I cherrypicked these? Search "coadapted gene complexes" on Google and see what you find.

jesus that asian chick looks ugly, this is not a good example

Ive noticed with English girls they seem to fall into two extremes:

1) Good girls that have a few boyfriends, but low overall partner counts. Both of my best friends are married and I think they are probably around ~4 each (which is low in this day and age).

2) Worthless sluts that have slept with over a hundred men, mostly one night stands

Plenty of girls don't have one night stands, but there are plenty that do. Could be wrong, thats just my observation. Might be a middle class thing.

Sitting in a bar or resteraunt watching the girls go past in my city on a weekday evening I know how bad our women are. They have the gall to complain about "lad culture" but holy shit the drunken disgusting girls are so much worse than the men, and it isn't just the casual sex. It's their entire attitude and personality. There is almost nothing feminine about the way most of our women act.

And yes I have experience with asian women. I've had Nepali, Jap, Chinese and Flip girlfriends, all of which were virgins and all of white were excellent lays once I'd broke them in. I'll admit the current Greek gf is much better than all of them but the idea that asian women are all terrible in bed is ridiculous.
If a girl likes you and you fuck her good, she will fuck you good in return, no matter her race.

>mix with asian woman
>look at my son
>looks nothing like me
>have to literally push him away when he keeps crawling to me, like a bad pet

I feel disgusted to the bone, why wasn't I redpilled a few years earlier?

holy shit you're an awful person, you're literally raising the second eliot rodgers

Kek, jesus this is terrible. Do you think your son is objectively ugly?

Most BM/WF relationships don't work out to be that happy, especially if they have kids. See:

White women are the enemy. If you fornicate with the enemy we will fucking lynch your treasonous ass.

Consider this your warning anons.

t. kike

As long as white men keep financially supporting white women, the white race will continue to decline

Reveal your flag, Schlomo

>white supremacist
>hates wm/wf
kys mister shekelstein

Ok. Go ahead and fall for the white woman meme and throw your life away. You're obviously not of sound mind.

Why do you feel the need to defend white women after everything they've done?

Are you an actual cuckold?

Best combo, most fit and beautiful offspring.

why do you have a white supremacist flag ? your shity pro-racemixing will end the white race

i'd throw my life away for my bloodline yes, for my nation, for mein volk. thats what a real white supremacist would do you fucking hypocrite. the helicopters will be the first for you filthy racemixers and your disgusting hapa offspring

Your constant white knighting of white women has already brought the white race to the brink of extinction user.

You're collaborating on your own demise.

>a numale with dyed hair
is this an ironic shitpost?

The kids are notoriously fucked up, less so when the Father is Asian and the Mother is White.

and your white knighting for those chinks will bring our demise even faster you filthy racemixer

half-american gook

no thanks

No, people like you who tolerate, encourage, and defend the behavior of white women will be the first ones thrown into the fucking gas chamber. You don't reward white women by supporting them financially and giving them children you fucking cuck.

You're not weaseling yourself out of this one shlomo :)

and your racemixing with chinks will help the white race how again? please enlighten me

It's sad how kikes like these regularly get away with anti-white propaganda. As long as they adjust it to being anti-white women specifically, Sup Forumsacks won't denounce it for the shit that it is. Truly shameful.

Reminder that race-mixing will be the biggest downfall of America and that OP and people like him are major faggots who don't realize Asians aren't white.

mgtow niggers will be the first to go

It's basically a divide and conquer thing, They believe all white women are whores despite the fact that Slavs and other traditional whites exist. I'm dating a Polish girl and she's the exact definition of Traditional. Unlike nonwhites of course, we plan on having many children.

Nah, our biggest downfall will stem from our youth labor non-participation rate.

>Blond White Korean girl
>White
>Asian

Enjoy your useless mutt who will grow up to hate whites like most of our minorities. You'd probably bring them over to the US too.

Exactly, Korean women aren't white. Hence the implausibility of having the best of both worlds.

Divorce her and marry a Slav, They're white and just as Traditional.

There is no rational/logic reason to be against white-asian mixing user.

You have a single job and that is to improve the gene pool. You're not improving our gene pool by having children with western women who have a lower IQ and higher predisposition to mental illness than Asian women.

>Best of both worlds

If you look at your average hapa mutt you'd see that isn't the case at all. You're basically dulling your white genes with some third world ones.

>despite the fact that Slavs and other traditional whites exist.

Have you ever wondered why White women who are geographically closer to the Asian continent are better suited for marriage and having children?

Um, I don't think so sweetie

>Rhetorical world where Koreans are white yet are raised with traditional Asian politeness and familial devotion
>Have kids with such a rhetorical Korean girl to have the both of best worlds
Not a hapa m8

You are probably some obese, mentally ill white girl who desperately wants some "white supremacist" to take care of you just because you're "white".

White women like you belong with the lesser races.

>Niggers and Mulattos

there is this schlomo

hahahahahahahaha even though I find asian women extremely beautiful, you "1st world" cucks don't have a clue about how racemixing works. Try and see, report the results if you don't commit suicide first.