What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I respect her opinion over that of a dirty fucking phoneposter

Sorry you're poor.

Translation: Ooga booga fried chicken

Hopefully people will applaud that message so she can post "hanged" or anything involving death that will reveal their relentless nature.

I agree. My country is a laughingstock because if Trump.

>posted from a phone reeeeeee

Why are right wingers so easily triggered? Calm down, snowflake.

God I hope she wins house minority leaders. Will make the dems an irrelevant party for even more time.

I fucked a nigger analy once

I dident breed so im still natsoc

tell her to go to liberia

She should explore a fucking paper bag.

Should we explore sending chimps back to Africa?

Jesus this Shaniqua is fucking stupid.

She said the new health care bill will make 700 billion people loose their health care yesterday. We shouldn't make fun of her. Let the Democrats prop her up for President in 2020. That shit would be hilarious.

>exile a democratically elected president

theyre not even trying to hide it anymore

People are fed up with niggers.

Sending them back to africa isn't enough, should we explore Right Wing Death Squads?

>women

Look at this bitch. Can she be charged with sedition yet?

People talk shit about Melania and Ivanka all the time. They can dish out the bants, but when Trump strikes back they shit themselves in fury.

Maybe she's going through menopause or something

Phoneposters legitimately ruined the internet. They spam out stupid posts, and they run away from them. This is objective fact.

I love how democrats have been consistently losing yet they act like they have been consistently winning.
Its bizarre to see from the outside.

>epic

I got baned after raising awareness about pedophilic YT videos; we're not all lefties, retards and trolls.
>just most of us

Why the fuck is she so angry?

Maxine is the best pundit the Republicans have.

>Can she be charged with sedition yet?
>I've never read the constitution: The Post

not even talking about free speech either

Leftist Networks(which are allied with Islamic Networks & supported by people like Soros) want to do a Cultural/Color Revolution in the US.

A "US Spring" into Civil War/Coup is the plan en motion.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>implying niggers are human

Holy shit. This is the perfect time. Someone needs to show her the Blaxit shit right now so she gets it in her head to start pushing other blacks

I would be so scared if she ran for president and got the nomination for the DNC. I mean I would be so discouraged from actually participating in 2020 election becaus Maxine is such a presidential material. I would legit give up in life if she ran. She would make life so much harder for Republicans if she ran. Dude, I mean she would be sooo hard to beat if she ran for president. How can anyone compete against a beautiful black women like herself.

They tried to exile me Maxine

she can be their fucking president.

This is clearly code for
"I'm old, retarded, and confused. Where did I leave my shoes? Why is the oven on? Why am I drinking a glass of bleach again? I am an example of why niggers are bad."

>I don't know how laws work: The Post
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

You are part of a Terrorist Network responsible for the Manchester Bombing & 6/3 London Bridge Attack.

(Everyone read the Picture & remember the Shill Tactics they do).

No right winger respects mad maxine's opinion.

Fucking Mary

So the next step after threatening execution is exile?

will it work ?

fuck off frank

Fuck I hope they push Maxine Waters out to lead the party once they are tired of Pelosi. Waters is the epitome of "muh feels" and she has never ever actually done.. anything in her job. Seriously. She doesn't do anything except go out and screech "impeach 45!"

Try to find any legislation that involves her. She is going to be the perfect woman to finish burying the Democrat party.