Immigrant grabs a baby's crotch

Immigrant grabs a baby's crotch, while a protest against deportation of illegal immigrants, in Helsinki.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-aYo99D1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmKKVSW0xgk
youtube.com/watch?v=v1HlNrtMr80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's even more triggering is the method used to capture the video.

>not madly yelling it so everyone can hear it
>not provoking a fight and kill him in self defence
pussy

Desert pedos in their usual reptoire

More like immigrant barely escapes from baby wielding an assault umbrella.

Sup Forums will believe this

>being this much of a sheltered Jewish abomination permanently detached from reality

yea the shitskin is a subhuman
yes the mother is a brainwashed liberal that watched it happen and needs to hang

but why the fuck did the man filming just watch? you're raised to be passive so you just watch literal molestation happen? in a situation where you should feel nothing but primal rage you choose to speak broken english to a 110 pound inbred arab instead of beating him into a coma. no wonder this shit keeps happening.

Yeah, you van even the child scream at 0:41 -> while the welfare bums hand is at it's deepest point.

It's only leftist scream of joy and tolerance :3

It's mother deserves to be deported along with them.

this

yeah m8

that autistic finnish voice hahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=kmKKVSW0xgk

And this is what happens when Polish & Germans students team up against a shitskin.
( Polish dude is recording while German is fighting )

Obviously, this happened in Eastern Germany. They would be imprisoned for that outside of E.Germany.

It's his culture you bigot. You need to respect it. I can't believe how uncultured pol is sometimes.

And go to jail over it? Nah. There are bigger battles to fought ahead.

>no ko
>no win
kys

German hit him hard enough, don't worry. And shitskin was acting cocky before a fight -- he was quickly humiliated.

Also, this is not Turkey or any other subhuman country. People there don't kill themselves on the streets.

>i thought finland was based.
kkek

Why didn't the mother complain? Is she a coalburner? Some context Mikko.

Livestream made me too angry to keep watching was afraid I would start breaking shit of my own in a frenzy.

Hit like windmill bitches.

Go train some fucking MMA, ya cunts.

>typical wh*Te autist

Yeah and go to jail for a fucking mulat? There were cops all around the place. The stream where this video is from, the guy hosting it actually reported the incident to Police, so this guy is probably going to jail instead of him.

Look closer. The kid holds on to his shirt or something.

Dunno, maybe the situation just came too fast. And + she probably didn't even see what was actually going on behind that stroller.

children grasp as a reaction, man. its a normal human reaction

Fuck, it's odd she didn't get full protective and started screaming for help.

You would spend your time fucking another insect's arse amirite mongol-roach?

How can you be protective if you don't know what happened? This is on the level of assholeness that normal person just does not except to happen on public.

You've got a future in journalism.

>baby crotch grabbing bastards
You can't make this shit up.

Yeah, many people seem to be skeptic about the situation, but why, and how do you fake shit like this? LOL

how can you go full protective when you're too fucking oblivious to realize it has even happened because you've been brainwashed to believe that they aren't going to molest and rape your children even though it happens every single fucking day

I'm saying they are highly degenerate sand monkeys.

Finns literally don't give a shit and offer up their children. When we called these girl's parents they said it was normal for her to have adult male immigrant friends. Every Finn I've talked to has been like this. Mentally, the Finns are worse than the Swedes. The Svens have just been manipulated mentally into a more pathetic, effeminate state where they *can't* do anything. The Finns just literally don't give a shit and happily let it happen just to piss off conservatives.

Fugg, that pic

I learned from the best.

don't worry, user, I will shield you from the worse stuff

>Immigrant

Don't say "immigrant". It is offensive. We do not tolerate political correct dogma here on Sup Forums. Say rapefugee. Thank you.

Well that is a possibility as well

>WHY DO YOU GRAB BABYS GROIN?

I seriously hope this never happens here.

Are the following terms ok: camelfucker, turbanturd, bitch ass goat as a wife madafaka, Sandnigger, Borat's retarded brother billo, shit sheikh, Drone target... etc??

are his gums sprouting a garden or something?

Muhammed admired a baby for purposes of fucking once, he said the baby girl looked good and he would marry when she got older, as in 6 years old like Aisha was. It's in some hadith, I forgot which David Wood video he pointed that out.

no ei toi kyllä siltä näytä.

welcome to Trumps new world order

You just know by looking into the eyes of that degenerate and his friend hiding behind their protest sign. You know they are evil and they know you can't do shit about it. Literally grabbing a toddlers genitals in public in impunity. It's not bullets, rope or even chainsaws we need for those fuckers. It's imagination and good ear protection.

I suggest you don't read a history book or look at your sky line.

As soon as we vote in PODEMOS, friend

Kai sulla on silmät päässä? Miten helvetissä kyseisen tilanteen eden voisi feikata? katso tarkaan kohta 0:41 -> videolla kuuluu, kun lapsi kiljahtaa.

Fake news, can't see shit in this vid.

Why do you lie in the Internet?

You blind? Or just poor as cunt, with a 90' 4:3 17'' screen?

That right hand the German threw a little before the fight ended would have been a sweet ass hit if it landed.

Two teenagers who cannot fight end up having a tie? why was the polish guy just filming, he could have made a difference there?

>Yeah bro just pick a fight with everyone xD thats what I would've done
The mother probably would've taken the migrants side anyways. These people are fucking zombies, what we need to do is mobilize the people who still give a shit about society, and videos like these are doing exactly that.

Perfidious, just perfidious.

PP is already doing the job for them. It's more people's mentality what matters.

what a bunch of fucking cucks, do absolutely nothing about child molestation

oh my god.

we can really do whatever we want in europe in front of everyone in daylight.

I can't believe this. I really need to move there. I'm not trolling. I really get excited.

Why are you here you are not even white?

Yeah, sad but true. Plz go to Sweden though, it's even better for you there :D

Nobody is white. You are mongol and I'm a sandnigger. That's the ultimate redpill.

Yeah mongols captured half of the world, and Asians are superiors to whites, wheres your insult?

I think that's why the fight stopped. Dude knew he missed a bullet by a hair.

Yeah mongols captured half of the world, and Asians are superior to whites, wheres your insult?

So the man will stand there and film a child being sexually assaulted and then just ask the guy why he did it rather than beat his ugly face in. Thanks, men, for doing nothing. Then you wonder why our world has gone to crap.

No insult, just an objective description of reality. If you consider yourself insulted it's not my concern.

If you carefully look the shole video you see a cop car at the end of it.

>you see a cop car at the end of it.
So? Does that mean the guy was too afraid to beat the thugs ugly face in?

PART AND PARCEL

In Finland the guy who wins the fight actually get's penalized more, so yes he was scared about that.

baby's mother enjoyed the attention coming from young fit muslim man.

Then that proves my point that men today suck and would rather let a child abuser walk away then face a few days in jail for doing something right and just.

Actually this is from a stream of his, and later on the stream he was talking with a police man, and reported the incident, so the guy who grabbed the crotch of a child, is either going to be deported tomorrow, or is going to spend a lot of time in jail.

nobody gets deported, they just file for a new asylum application if they get denied

>Sörnäinen

Helsinki and Turku are lost. I live in Espoo and I'm seeing a shit ton of negroes in the poorer parts. Luckily I live in the richest part of the whole country.

There will be no real punishment, and you know it.

>That look at the camera before attacking.
If they were alone they'd probably not even bother;they didn't seem really invested in it.

Pretty sure there is going to be some kind of a punishment, Is it enough for the crime he did is an other question :(

>STOP DEPORTATIONS
>Migrant Police Administration WTF

Deport all of these sub humans you can Finland. They are the cancer that will kill Europe.

WTF Finland?

watch the video retard, he literally just grabbed a baby by the groin until he screamed and the mom just stands in shock and the cuck faggot recording just scolds him with questions....
kill yurope end it

Here have a video about how the police handled the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1HlNrtMr80

Well I assume that you are European as well?

translate?

this check this
I've gotten into fights with dindus bigger than me for petty shit like skateboaring and these cucks won't even attack a mudskin to protect a poor child

Sorry, no can do :/

A baby? Screaming? Absolutely unheard of, there must be something nefarious at play.

cucks, creepy german cucks, cucks

Yeah, people just fake shit like shit for fun.

>journalism
>future

Is that nigger wearing a leather skirt?

Just wake me up senpai.

Racist european babies.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

What exactly did I say that was wrong?

they cant fight for shit

You can clearly see his hand on her torso and then you see her legs shoot up, etc. as his arm goes further down.

Why the fuck do you think that's his reaction as soon as he looks up and realizes he is being recorded?

Only pathetic subhuman Germans looking to cause another world disaster wouldn't believe this.

>Why do you grab babies groin?

I couldn't help but laugh.

In all seriousness kill them all.