Big things coming!

Have you guys noticed that the Democrats, the MSM, and the Left Wing Groups have gone on the defense? Well this strategy Trump has been using is called the Slingshot Strategy. Kind of the same strategy that is used in Judo, you use their momentum of attack against them essentially.

In the past week or so, you have seen previous members in the Obama administration are starting to be investigated and questioned for their past actions. You have seen wins in special elections, house votes (Kates Law), Supreme Court (Travel Ban), Left Wing Media spiraling down, and much more.

This is the beginning folks...if you think things are crazy right now, wait till the 27th of July.

Cheers!

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/votes/111-2009/s396
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ
quipster.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/congressmen-and-senators-who-voted-for-obamacare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

July 27, 1919 – The Chicago Race Riot erupts after a racial incident occurred on a South Side beach, leading to 38 fatalities and 537 injuries over a five-day period.

Disclosure is coming isn't it?

Hey, user: Any idea what's come of that raid on one of Huma Abedin's relatives' homes in Michigan?

Anything we should meme in advance?

SOMETHING'S COMING I CAN FEEL IT BROTHERS

I am Hyped

Stop teasing

disclosure means end of the petro dollar.

one can only dream.

> This window will close in 3 seconds

Check the front page of CNN. The biggest story in their world, RUSSIA!, just sort of... went away.

niiiice. any info on europe

One little thing I can give away.

When the House and Senate members voted on Obamacare, many of them essentially committed political suicide when they made that vote. Many of these members in the house and senate lost their seats. Look into where they are now, what jobs they have, how well they are living after the fact. People made this sacrifice as a strategy to get single payer healthcare and in hopes of having a democrat in office in 2016.

Follow the money.

bump

get a trip, SpiceMan

This isn't your DMV window Jamal.

lets take a look anons. can we find a list of obamacare vote records on some gov site?

Democrat mafia confirmed. For the record we demand full public show hearings. Like Nuremberg but fun

Face it, home boy. Drumpf is going down. He will be impeached, then guess what? Hillary will finally be the president!

Don't forget that the progressives are still entrenched in academia. This isn't over until their stranglehold on the liberal arts is broken.

Prayer status:
[_] Unsaid
[X] Said
Vitamin status:
[_] Untaken
[X] Taken
Vegetable status:
[_] Uneaten
[X] Eaten

Awaiting Hulkamania to run wild upon me.

Use trip

Impeached huh? Wow...you must mean the Russian narrative dipshits have been pushing and shilling so hard for these past months.

Trump will announce Space Council soon.

Hi WH user, how are you today?

It's her turn, bro. Just get over it, and we can move on.

Explain to us all again how the Electoral College works? Have fun in the continent formerly known as Europe faggot!

I demand that the white house have an official secure Sup Forums tripcode, you know, for uh... reasons.

when trump is impeached, hillary will be president! what is so hard to figure out, pissbaby?

our country isn't a monarchy with a line of decedents who are born to lead our country you dumb europoor

WH user, will they get 60 votes in the Senate to pass these 2 immigration bills?

There is a site called Dinar Chronicals that claims Obama and General Dunford have forced Trump and Pence to resign and Paul Ryan is now the Head of the republic of America. They plan to convert all American money to gold backed Dinar/Zims this weekend. 212 countries have signed on to this for a One World Currency. The countries w/Rothchild Banks. They claim Indonesia has already done it (Obama is there) and obama's army is parked around Washington in big yellow HumVees-a $10 billion war machine force that is ready to roll. His ISIS terror army is in place to wait for Obama's order for a caliphate and Brennan is in command of the Black Ops CIA mercenaries. It is all quite terrifying and hopefully the White House knows what is going on.

You were doing ok until you said "10 billion war machine". That would be like a tank and 3 guys.

>Have you guys noticed that the Democrats, the MSM, and the Left Wing Groups have gone on the defense?

Umm, no, I haven't noticed. It's still 24/7 Trump bashing, the WH still won't even revoke CNN's press pass, and Sessions is still as fucking weak and useless as ever.

Seems plausible.

>obamacare vote records
House: govtrack.us/congress/votes/111-2009/s396

Senate: govtrack.us/congress/votes/111-2009/s396

LOL that site has been saying the same thing for seven months. They always claim this rv is suppose to drop or it did drop then it never happens. It's a complete scam. It's to get people to buy useless currency

>when trump is impeached, hillary will be president!
No, Pence will be President.

Take a goddamn civics class. Hillary is nowhere in the chain of succession.

bump

gib more breadcrums plox

By this time next year we will be looking back on when Drumpf was dictator in chief. I can't wait for Madame President!

>talking about another nation's politics
>has no clue how it works
Hillary has no means of ever touching the president's seat ever, she's not in any chain of command and the list is long before it'd ever reach her if she were in that chain. Secretary of defense will be president before she does and that's after multiple killings. Pence will be president is impeached AND removed (impeachment =/= removal, it's just a term for charges being brought against any government official), pence will take it.....pence is insurance against impeachment/assassination

U took b8

Diversity is the answer to terrorism. Its current year. I'm a femanist.

HYPER BUMP. Thanks guys

>taking the b8

>wait till the 27th of July.
An anonymous source familiar with Trump's thinking confirm that Trump will style his hair into an enormous dong on this day, which will lead to race riots, space programs and an awkward tweet regarding the President's distaste for loose-fitting socks.

BUMP BUMP BUMP
vind what the yes-voters are up to now!

Godspeed, Barron.

tfw Trump holds a joint press conference with a real life AYY LMAO

>"They are called...THE GREYS. They are a terrific people. Very special. They need our help to defeat...the REP-tilians. Lizards. Baaaaad cookies folks."

Ey Barron, watch the early Gundam series! You won't be disappointed.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ

51. Only 60 to pass a filibuster.

IF NOT A LARPER, Thanks WH user your input is always and much appreciated.

kek

Well that's fucking interesting.

Trumps plan includes double crossing the Saudis and creating a power struggle that with a little boost turns S.A. into a localized war Zone (picture egypts recent conflict).Prince Mohammed bin Salman will be hated for apostasy when he publicly meets with B.B. -that's the turning point for civil/tribal strife

>dems on the run

Good. All the better to stab them in the back.

>Bad cookies
Good

Hi Bill.

kill the liztards

Hellloooooooo
Hillllllllllllllllllllareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

> now or never

His name was Seth Rich.

amazing. fund it

Kushner is also trying to get Netanyahu to resign. That is why he is over there.

Bullshit

bump

When do we get to hang draw and quarter John Roberts?

>Slingshot Strategy
i just searched slingshot strategy and didn't find any results, can anyone explain it

Do they all work for Soros now?

someones running at you with a knife and you grab there arm and use their momentum to throw them into the wall behind you where they impale themselves.

OP literally explained it in the next sentence

>Supreme Court (Travel Ban)
I heard about this just now.
It's nice that the Supreme court is no longer tied 4 to 4.

How many of them voted for the travel ban?
Was it 5 to 4?
Or was it 6 to 3?
Or?

9-0 to reinstate the ban
6-3 partial vs full reinstatement.

>6-3 partial vs full reinstatement.
That's kind of sad that only 3 of them voted for the full ban.

9-0

They put some minor restrictions on it to appease lefties but it's a lot more powerful than MSM would have you believe.

They couldn't not pass it because it's a pretty black and white constitutional power with historic precedent to boot. They'll pass it in full in October.

Yawn, if you're going to come on here and larp, at least stay in the thread and keep fake answering questions. My attention span won't last until the 27th.

ayylmao

Come on Internet sleuths

You got the list of people who voted for ocare

Now list the people that got voted out after

Find out who they work for now, what was their reward?

Nonsense. Even if AYYLMAOs were here and talked about, it won't kill the petrodollar. Don't believe that troll physics zero point energy bullshit.

>judo
Asian crap. This is driving them into the castles. Now it is time to cut supply lines and strengthen the positions before their castles, to take the narratives behind those. They will die by getting dried out. Read Clausewitz and Sun Zu

The lower justices really should be thrown out for stopping it. In the constitution it says "listen up you stupid mother fuckers the president has the power to stop people from countries or areas from coming to the United States."
Not an exact quote.

Please I want a pleadian waifu

>he (((googled))) it
kek

Say what you like. But have you heard ANYTHING going on with that in the MSM?? Whats that, you haven't? Well I wonder why.

Israel is keeping a tight lid on those meetings and are not allowing any press to be anywhere near them.

If this is "peace talks" why isn't there any coverage?

It's what I said would happen months ago - we're finally hitting "outrage saturation". The media can only keep people riled up for so long before people start getting fucking tired It's the same shit that happened with the Occupy Wall Street shit, you can only keep people angry and outraged and riled up for so long before they lose steam.

/thread

Yeah but not at all surprising, Chief Justice Roberts and Kennedy have become increasingly cucked over the years. Kennedy will likely retire soon and if Ginsburg drops dead, that means Trump gets to appoint two more Gorsi, Thomas x Scalia hybrids.

House and Senate roll calls linked here: quipster.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/congressmen-and-senators-who-voted-for-obamacare/

I read that in Trump's voice.

Now we need a list of the ones that were voted out

And which jobs the were rewarded with

Democrats were banking on just literally printing the money required for operation costs.
They became dependent on more than just corruption. They needed to win every election in order to keep the cash flowing. Now the faucet has been turned off and too many hands are reaching into an ever more empty cookie jar. It's only a matter of time before one of those hands gets slapped.

>B-but Mr. President... w-w-why are they abducting people? Why the anal probes??!

bump
do you feel like deepthroat when you post here, whanon? I enjoy your commitment to sharing info but maintaining mystery.

>6 months in
>do one thing
>"WE WON GUYS"
this is why I hate nu/pol/. You niggers are like goldfish when it comes to politics.

Working on it

>if Ginsburg drops dead
I wonder if that old hag can last another 8 years.

She's pretty dried up, but women have a tendency to stubbornly live on.

You use your enemy's resources and capabilities against him.

Genghis Khan made use of it constantly with his mongolian shitposting squads. He'd attack an enemy force, limited engagement, pretend to retreat, then string out the enemy forces - who, thinking they had won, were now scattering formation and chasing his fleeing troops carelessly - only for Genghis to spring an ambush with heavy cavalry on terrain of his choosing and turn what appeared to be a defeat into a crushing victory.

Genghis was all about misdirection and subterfuge. Modern media for whatever reason tries to paint the mongolians as hordes of stupid barbarians. They were actually small numbers of stupid barbarians led by strategic and tactical geniuses and routinely defeated forces much greater than their own.

The other thing to keep in mind about combat is that it's always a numbers game. Your goal when engaging should always be gaining local superiority, even if you're universally outgunned. One ant for a spider is a dead ant. A million ants for a spider is a dead spider.

But a million ants for a spider that fights them one by one are a million ants dead.