Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/frankfurt-german-city-natives-minority/
archive.is/uzXN4#selection-243.0-243.62

>For the first time, more than half of Frankfurt residents now have a migrant background, according to official data from the city’s Office of Statistics and Elections.

>Presenting the figures, which show that 51.2 per cent of people living in Frankfurt have a migrant background, the city’s secretary of integration Sylvia Weber said: “We have minorities with relatively large numbers in Frankfurt but no group with a clear majority.”

>Representing 13 per cent of the population, Turks are the city’s largest non-German minority, and 61 per cent of residents who were born abroad are citizens of other European Union (EU) countries.

>A book published last year which predicted native Germans would soon be reduced to a minority in Frankfurt, Augsburg, and Stuttgart — joining other “majority minority” cities in Europe which include Amsterdam, London, Brussels, and Geneva — celebrates the demographic transformations as providing greater opportunities for “social justice”.

>Frankfurt is the place where all the Jewish cultural marxist cancer that is destroying the West started
>it's also the first place where native Germans will become extinct first

I don't know how to feel about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Feldmann
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
abc
archive.is/x5obn
web.archive.org/web/20140804103759/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm
nybooks.com/articles/archives/1995/may/25/the-riddle-of-walter-benjamin/
commentarymagazine.com/articles/my-friend-walter-benjamin/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a minority. Where are my gibs?

if it were any other country besides germany i'd be sad.

nice
i
c
e

It's not that bad since half of legal migrant in Germany are of eastern Europe background

Technically wouldn't it be a plurality

YES!!!! WE FINALLY WON!!!

PURE COINCIDENCE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Feldmann

nah, not really, big cities are middle eastern tier

>think its just a german name
>"Peter Feldmann was born into a Jewish family"
ALWAYS RIGHT

stfu, france is even more fucked up.
Damn frog eaters.

Hate to break it to you there, Hans, but it only works in one direction. Since you're now a minority, I guess you'll have to work even harder.

Im from frankfurt

When donald nukes germanistan drop two here pls ty

If the president of Angola did a Cosby on Angela Merkel. Would she tell anyone? I doubt it.
Which lead me to a hypothesis, that a not minimal fraction of the female politicians are victims of rapes and keep quite about it.

Well I have news for you, they're not the only ones.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
>White Britons to become minority by 2066

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades
>“I think a reasonable middle conclusion is that Canada will be 20 per cent white, 65 per cent non-white and 15 per cent mixed race by 2106,” he said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3984874/More-whites-die-born-states-New-research-reveals-changing-demographics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html
>America's dying whites: Caucasian death rate now outstrips the birth rate in a third of states

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
>Nonwhite babies are now officially the majority in the United States

Germany is the main country that fought against the cancer of Marxism, globalism and white genocide while you helped destroy them. Good job.

Even in South Africa where whites only make up 5-10% of the population, nonwhites still get affirmative action while whites get nothing.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
>White South Africans complain affirmative action policy is causing them to face discrimination

Archive please

>abc net au/news/2016-08-01/white-south-africans-complain-of-a-reverse-apartheid/7676764
archive.is/x5obn

I'm fine with it as long as dirty krauts die

Dammit, Scheinberg, no celebrating just yet, I'm still over here.

She is surrounded by 10 bodyguards 24/7, has no children and eats catering dinner for 12 years now, she is barely human anymore, if anything she lets african warlords lick her feet

Then why do they still call them "minorities" if they are the new majorities? The Germans are the minorities now.

>t. Shlomo Shekelbergstein

Because thats not what they mean when they say minorities. They mean non white, and itll always be that way until whites are exterminated

Can confirm rape & sexual harassment happens at senior govt. levels. Most of the punishment for the crime is done 'jail rules' and enforced by their peers (and the Whip/Chief of Staff).

Post yfw muslim immigrants will vote muslims into office and Germany will become another caliphate that enforces Sharia law.

>mfw

Germans are still the largest. All other groups combined now outnumber Germans.

>Implying krauts haven't been causing destruction and despair on my country for well over 1500 years
fuck germans, can't wait for them to die out

It all started there.

Cultural Marxism
web.archive.org/web/20140804103759/http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

Erich Fromm, Judaism and the Frankfurt School
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm

Walter Benjamin, Judaism and the Frankfurt School
nybooks.com/articles/archives/1995/may/25/the-riddle-of-walter-benjamin/
commentarymagazine.com/articles/my-friend-walter-benjamin/

The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg

The Frankfurt School of Social Research and the Pathologization of Gentile Group Allegiances
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf

Frankfurt School - Satanic Judaism in Action
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html

Everyone knows how you feel Moshe.

>mfw I want to come to Eschborn, I mean Frankfurt