/aacf/-AMERICANS AGAINST COMMUNISTS AND FASCISTS THREAD #2

This is for Americans who are tired of Commies and fascists running rampant in our great country. It doesn't matter if you're alt-right, Libitarian, nationalist, centrists, whatever. This is a untied front against un-American values. As Americans it is our duty to ensure the existence of our country and a future for our citizens. We must keep out the foreign hordes that wish to destroy us.There are also enemies on our home soil, who promote communism and defile western civilization and values. We need to unite the america people and it starts by stopping the left from decaying our country from within.
United we stand, divided we fall.

last thread

Three words: Big fuckin debt

>Three words: Big fuckin debt
what do you mean Mexico?

USA should stop giving Mexico 90million a year in foreign aid and put it toward lowering their natn'l debt you mean?

not bad for a leaf.
Personally I feel we should start by destroying the extreme left. All the Antifa fucks need to go

Oh, my mistake its actually 211million to Mexico… 35 billion overall..
Cut all foreign aid payments and put that towards your debt USA… or infrastructure.. or placating the American Negros or whatever else..
All Western countries should cut all foreign aid to the 3rd world for 5 years and see if the snarky attitudes persist… or if they are replaced by ardent begging, pleading, and much deserved gratitude..
repeat as necessary

I'm suggesting that we start with things us citizens can do to show what the people want. I just know Antifa is going to do try something on the 4th.

Good thread

OP is always a faggot

oh no here comes the edgy nazi.
Are you American?

This thread is one of the shittiest threads on Sup Forums , no substance, no anything. Just some brainlet high on walmart tier kitsch patriotism meant to rile you up to fight for Israel rather than deepfelt Blood and Soil American Nationalism. Tl;dr op is a brainlet faggot

Fuck off Nazi

>Implying we support Israel

Sorry not a professional writer, just think its time we as Americans unite and retake our country from the left. I was hoping to find like minded individuals

oh is this the 3% thread kk

WOOO I LOVE BOMBING SANDNIGGERS
ISRAEL IS GRATEST ALLY
CONSTITUTION WILL PERTECKT US I TELL YOU HUWHAT
I DUN CARE IF YER BLACK IF YOU LOVE AMERICA YOU CAN STAY

who else here /outoftouchboomer/

lmao you lefties just wont give up

RARE

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY THREAD BRO
>sage
>back to redd.it fag byo

well let me remind you this is not a place where you find safe spaces, anyone can come here and tell you to shut the fuck up and gtfo back to plebit, and thats whats going to happen soon

What if I'm a gay communist fascist? Get fucked, imperialist pig

sup island bro
also "previous thread" 85 posts then it 404s Hahahaha

>and Facists
Jesus, you guys are just as nuts as them.

Firstly, fuck sandniggers we shouldn't even be over therewe need to fix our own country.
Secondly FUCK ISRAEL
Thirdly,Blacks are cool nigger dindus are not

>Pirate flag
BTFO Sea Nigger

I AGREE, fuck these TRAITORS, PUSSIES, and NAZIS that don't even support Israel. They are literally our greatest ally and it says in the BIBLE that GOD helps those who help Israel! Also fuck these actual racists who want a "white ethnostate" we are ALL AMERICANS, it's in the fucking CONSTITUTION.

>Blacks are cool nigger dindus are not

get the fuck out

I'm not offended just giving responses. A huge goal should be to put an end to political correctness

its just a dumb flag bro doesn't mean shit
>NEWFAG!!!!
>NEEDS A SAFE SPACE ON Sup Forums
BACK TO FUCKING REDD.T YOU NEED TO GO!

the you should
A) KYS
B) leave.
C) Practice your personal beliefs in private, don't force your opinion

Buddy stop. We carried Israel long enough

A WHOLE FUCKIN TREE

Yeah, niggers come in all races, I've seen tons of pictures of BASED black guys in trump hats, and people say they are all bad. why can't people realize that all we need to do is to teach blacks to stay away from these democratic policies which have been ruining the community, and we will all enjoy true CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATISM. look at all the places where democrats are in charge, like Detroit and New England, both of these places are EQUALLY horrible because they are run by democrats (THE REAL RACISTS)

>over play the newfag card
>obvious newfag move

You do know he was just making fun of you right?

THIS.

can i get a HELL YEAH
GOD DAMN I LOOOOOVE AMERICA
it was built by FUCKING BASED immigrants of all shapes and sizes god bless thats why anyone whom LOVES AMERICA can come that there is the most free country i tell you huwhat and we should import all the 3rd worlders if they can wave a FLAG and sing the anthem

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE

You have to accept things as they are. The left is dividing this country in half. The fact is if AACF had any racial biases it would not gain traction in the public eye.

>A huge goal should be to put an end to political correctness
you shouldnt even be thinking about that
you reek of it

the AACF will be blasted for being a racist organization if the left feels like it plus there is no way in hell you are going to get a sizable minority base to prove them wrong when the left and the dems give a bigger slice of the pie to non whites to solidly a voter base.

also it's not just the left dividing your country in half its also cuckservative boomers and 3% with there civic nationalism that kowtows to leftists for fear of being labeled racist.

yall can call yourselfs non nazis till the cows come home but none of you guys are gonna accomplish shit when there is a clear anti white narrative coming from you and the left.

my original goal was just to mainly stomp anti it was American Against Communism, it was suggested that i also through fascism in there or it would be viewed as a right extremist group.

LOL FUCK TOLERANCE KILL EVERYONE

AFSD
AMERICAN FOR SUCKING DICK

>cucking to media narratives and dissavowing le evil nazis
Fuck outta here

right?
apparently people think you can just kill anyone they dont agree with. Welcome to the real world where you have to do adult stuff

personally I have no problem with Nazis i thought it should have been all forms of the right putting aside their differences to take the left down a peg. The enemy of my enemy is my friend short of thing. However others thought we needed to separate ourselves from Nazis to look more acceptable and gain more members.