This confirms it!

The left has officially lost 100% of their self awareness

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LwYJpP5yGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't stand Ben, but that was good..

ben is a complete moron but this is a genious reply

he's got a quick wit, he's just a Zionist.

Not a fan of Shapiro but I saw this retweeted.
I just can't stop shaking my head. Jerry motherfucking Springer...the same Jerry Springer that is responsible for a whole generation of imbeciles thinking it is acceptable human behavior to scream at each other and pull on their weaves like a bunch of animals

hahahahaa
say that to his face retard

Really makes you think

See, they say it's not a conspiracy, but every time you see white people being paraded around to encourage rampant degeneracy, there's always fucking jews involved.

If anyone knows about lack of dignity it's Jerry so I don't get how that guy thinks it could be construed against him.

fucking kikkety kek'd

Springer wrote checks to hookers and that's how he got caught.

Muh....muh dignity...

What did Springer do?

> If anyone knows about lack of dignity it's us people who browse Sup Forums daily
Correct version

Nice tu quoque

I talked to a girl who was on Jerry Springer. She said that they encourage you to get drunk, they give you a general guideline on what to say, and a certain phrase is your cue to start fighting. She told me that anyone who thinks that it's even close to reality is a fucking moron. She only got on because she was pretty hot, but an obvious degenerate.
She called in to suggest some topic, they eventually got her facebook, saw her pictures, and invited her to be one of their fake guests.

!!!FINISH HIM!!!
^^>>v>XO
***BRUTALITY!***

>People clapping at a brawl

Jerry Springer is not the President of the United States

Too bad he's a neocon.

You know what, I can't tell the difference.

Which means he is not an expert on what is and is not "presidential."

>jew looks on amused as his bodygoys break up a fight between his circus apes

ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=0LwYJpP5yGA

JEW FIGHT
E
W

F
I
G
H
T

I actually knew some degenerate trash back in high school that did that shit too. They put em up in a hotel gave em free food and a couple hundred bucks to play around in New York on. They said they gave em a general script to go by and that it was all fake. They also mentioned that springer only shows up in time to smoke a cigar and go on stage. He probably doesn't even know it's fake.

>genious

Bantz

Well, duh. The guy's MENSA level. Nobody's denying that.

jerry springer was on a history channel holocaust special telling stories about the things his grandparents went through it was full of the stuff like jew-soap and lampshades

Pretty funny, even though I can't stand shapiro himself. He needs to just come out of the closet as a democrag shill. It's worse than a fag in the closet.