"Youre what... Youre asking me on a date...? Wait...

"Youre what... Youre asking me on a date...? Wait, so that goofy shit you were saying a few seconds ago was you trying to flirt...! TEEEHHEEEE!!! Becky! Becky, come here, this guy is trying to flirt with me! He ACTUALLY asked me out! Awww! Its okay, you must be vewy despewate if you have to talk to girls you dont even know! I feel b- wait, Becky, youre filming this, right?- bad for you! Here, come have a hug! No, really I mean it, I'm not going to scream rape, have a hug and touch a girl if youre that desperate to be with someo-EEEK! No, I was joking, whats wrong with yo- laughs for ten seconds straight as Becky formats the video for her Instragram feed with 600k followers and it goes viral later that day and you get cited as an example of Everyday Sexism and objectification of women."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1R6DB8Va6o
youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA&index=3&list=RDr1R6DB8Va6o
prntscr.com/fq5etb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to /r9k/ loser

This is why I don't talk to women.

y-yo
d-do yo have a penis ??

youtube.com/watch?v=r1R6DB8Va6o

Nice politics.

Ew it's Nicole

youtube.com/watch?v=-TcLxlkc2pA&index=3&list=RDr1R6DB8Va6o

STOP

>Flat chest
Dropped

>showing your feet
Absolute whore.
Dropped.

This actually happened to me :(

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it�s a peach of cake.

>no tits
>no hips
>no ass
>no thighs

oh no, what will I do

i hope no one would actually go in for the hug

Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying attention to your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind you mother fucking piece of shit.

>no hijab
Dropped

call her home

I can tell youve never talked to a woman before

Btw, why it is so easy to doxx anyone living in the US?
Can't you hide your address/phone number?

Ah well, I'll take her then.

You forgot brown eyes

lol that bitch is far from being pretty enough to talk like that

prntscr.com/fq5etb

You folk sure do love traps, no wonder you have like 12 enteries in /cm/ trap map :^).

Op this is autistic. Stop it