How come all of these guys hawk health supplements

How come all of these guys hawk health supplements

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5vQV4Pm4nI
qz.com/1010684/all-the-wellness-products-american-love-to-buy-are-sold-on-both-infowars-and-goop/
archive.is/bsYVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggot

that doesn't answer my question

why do you have a naked man saved?

easy and effective funding strategy

imagine fighting Alex, it would be like punching a brickwall

Huge profit margins.

I just got this off google for a relevant op image

stfu and support the infowars

So if they're just trying to make money off of their fan base what makes them better than "MSM" outlets that supposedly try to exploit and profit off their viewership

They have to make money somehow. It is probably extremely expensive for Alex Jones to run Infowars, due to the fact that he has no mainstream sponsors. That is his way of supporting the entire operation.

at first i thought it was snake oil but i looked into it and the supplements hes selling have actual studies to back them up. that caveman thing has powdered bone which is shown to increase muscle strength especially in older people joerge sprave is even taking a version of it youtube.com/watch?v=X5vQV4Pm4nI

why do you not have saved picsof naked men?

>why do they make insane profit margin$ on snake oil miracle water from gullible fools
gee I wonder

The majority of it goes towards keeping it running.

Health products are good because it's an active solution to the problems they're talking about on-air. Flouridated water, unhealthy food, toxic dumping, plastics with endocrine disruptors that end up feminizing men because it messes with their hormonal balance, and so on.

These people are idiots. The real reason is that they arnt regulated by the FDA. They can put whatever the fuck they want in supplements and say whatever the fuck they want

HAHAHAHAHAAAA TRIGGERED MUCH??
Le trollface.jpg

You can't BREAK THE CONDITIONING if you're malnourished

this was my point.
You can legally sell homeopathic medicine that does absolutely nothing in the united states. how is this any better than horny goat weed/ultra rhino etc. pills you get at the gas station.

a literal excerpt from jone's "living defense" pills

"5 Shocking Statistics About Harmful Organisms
Nine out of ten people are infested with harmful organisms.
Pork, shellfish, and contaminated food are sources of exposure in America.
Animals, including pets are more prone to infestation and can pass it to humans.
An infestation may not be noticed for years, at which point your health has already suffered.
Harmful organisms can even be spread during sexual activity"

He never says what these organisms are or how they harm you. Its sensationalism and scaremongering at its finest.

qz.com/1010684/all-the-wellness-products-american-love-to-buy-are-sold-on-both-infowars-and-goop/

IF YOU DON'T BUY MY WATER FILTER YOU'RE RACIST

Always archive shills
archive.is/bsYVI