Daily reminder that western posters are not white. In fact, there is barely anyone white left in western Europe...

Daily reminder that western posters are not white. In fact, there is barely anyone white left in western Europe. They act all smug and arrogant in order to hide their desire to be white, like us - Eastern European Aryans.

PS: Finns and Russians are honorary white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party movement regarded Slavic countries (especially Poland, Russia, and Serbia) and their peoples as non-Aryan Untermenschen (subhumans), they were deemed as foreign nations that could not be considered part of the Aryan master race.

what about Iceland?

why did they let Slavs into the SS then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)

unironically this. every german poster is in fact a roach in disguise. don't let them fool you!

The fact is we are whiter than you on average.

Spain learn to take a joke.
You're white in my eyes...for the most part.

lie

I wish this was actually done on a large scale. Does anyone know how this is made so I can make it with a thousand athletes?

lol I was joking myself...Seriously tho, we are mostly white aside from some legit rape babies. The misconception is that those rape babies are from a white father.

italians are pretty based though

Most likely they take each pixel and make the arithmetic mean with the hexadecimal value, or something like that. If you know something about coding it shouldn't be hard (I am sure I could do it myself if I tried)

A more complex version would have a facial recognition software to average the facial characteristics, but I hightly doubt they are making it that complex. Most likely they position the faces manually one over each other before doing the mean.

>Croatia
>white

I will look into it. There must be a study done about facial characteristics.

*ftfy.

No need to thank me, lads.

>his daughter

Juden raus

Lol, you could not be more wrong. Nazi party loved italians(meds were considered ayran) and Spaniards(They had their own division in the wermacht). French, etc.
Slavs were untermensch. they had an SS division because they needed manpower in the late part of the war.

im living here and very important:

DO NOT LET WESTERN EUROPEANS MOVE TO EASTERN EUROPE. They are non white scum! Both the natives and the immigrants!

that was the case 50 years ago
times change, cuck

You can't handle the bants, it's just bants y'know? No need to make cringy memes

>dem incijativa 3 mora future borders

6% immigrants and 80% are polish work migrants