Black doctors

>Black doctors

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/06/henry-bello-doctor-lebanon-hospital-bronx-gunman-shooter-suspect-dr-photos/
archive.is/eHGik
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well time for the story to get buried by MSM

And it's nothing.

AAAAAND now it's not trending

Annnnnnnnnd IT'S GONE

>CNN headquarters:
"OK everyone, scrap the right-wing terrorism pieces you're writing, it's time to focus on gun control"

White doctors for white people

That woman memed it to reality

First, do no harm.

proof that guns must be banned

>be black
>get into med school with shit grades because you're black
>get job you're not qualified for because you're black
>get fired due to inability to do your job because you're black
>react violently because you're black

Ok guys, big nothing burger now, we'll just say he did it because drumpf pushed him over the edge, racism etc etc, pack it up.

probably a black man bullied becuase of his race by white people

fucking dark-skinned white male!

This is why I say that inside every good black there's a nigger screaming to get out. You scratch the most law abiding, white acting nigger and he seethes with hatred for everything; White people, society, civilization itself.

It'll come out that he shot those people because they were "rayciss", yet he'll have done something horrible like molest patients or maybe more likely abuse his authority for painkillers/etc. Maybe both, selling drugs for sex with addicted White women.

>proof that niggers should be banned

sheeeeeiiit

lol

You know he only got in because of Affirmative Action

>Be American doctor
>Shoot patients
Pottery

Pretty much. Le based blacks don't fit in with whites or their own kind, and their only place in society is to put a civilized facade on the black community's behavior.

Mentally, they are just like the angsty mulattos.

This. Cowards always say "well even if racial differences are true, we should still judge people as individuals". Shit like this shows that individual judgement just isn't adequate.

MSNBC will whiteface him

>be black doctor
>shoots patients
FTFY

>inside every good black there's a nigger screaming to get out.
Not all of them, surely?

Forget Photoshop, you'd need a magic wand to whitewash that darkness looking niggers face.

What is going on while we are all distracted by this shit?

In a nutshell.

It might be a little different in the uk. Our niggers are fed full of victimhood culture. But, they'll still chimpout eventually.

Maybe worse because his IQ is probably higher than 28.

hey white man dats racis

Ginger moslems.

I have been shot at by more black doctors than I can count.

All memery aside, can we theorize why he did it? Muslims usually kill because muh evil murica/eu, school shootings are usually because of bullying and sometimes it's some edgy faggot who was too much of an autist to live in society. But this guy was a doctor (inb4 because he was black xd) What could have made his life such a hassle that he would go out like that?

He worked there. He was fired for some reason.

>He wearing glasses
>He a white uncle tom inside
Why do white people do sjit like dis?

Most workplace violence committed by blacks is due to perceived racism. That's not a meme. It's documented fact.

Chechens?

That's true, one of the first things I thought it could be some crazy retaliation because he was fired, but I'm not even sure if he resigned or was fired. The reason he got out of the job maybe the most important factor.

what we can't be doctors too you flannel niggers

I consider this a possibility. When I said memery racism it was because it's bound to happen someone saying because he was a nigger or something like that even though he was better off than most of society being a doctor and all.

Although is hard to believe that he actually would go on a killing spree because of it.

This looks like it would make a good album cover

>be american
>get shot
>in hospital
>get shot

Blacks being inherently violent is also not a meme

SUSPECT CONFIRMED WHITE AFRICAN MALE

muslims actually kill because their religion teaches them to wage jihad against non-muslims and hypocrites, even if burgerstan and yurop disappeared tomorrow they'd still have a lot of jihad to do to subjugate the rest of the world

100% brightness and exposure

I know, but when you think of a doctor (even if it was easier for him to getting to be a doctor because of being black) you usually thinks of one person somewhat sane of mind and with a pretty good life style/social position, who usually would be at least content with their life.

FAKE NEWS

>who usually would be at least content with their life.
until they get fired

BUT HE DIDN'T DO NUFFIN WRONG!!!

Confirmed! This affirmative action beneficiary really is the shooter.

heavy.com/news/2017/06/henry-bello-doctor-lebanon-hospital-bronx-gunman-shooter-suspect-dr-photos/

archive.is/eHGik

>probably a black man bullied becuase of his race by white people
Everything's always the white man's fault, isn't it donkey.

>>be black
>>get into med school with shit grades because you're black
>>get job you're not qualified for because you're black
>>get fired due to inability to do your job because you're black
>>react violently because you're black
Sheeeeeeeiit

Are you happy now? You know this man was driven to madness by white supremacy and the racism of his coworkers, they obviously talked shit and drove him crazy, so he had no choice but to take up arms and fight back. I bet you all the white folk he shot were just racists bitches

Well Sup Forums?

*sips tea*

Hooch is crazy!

>>Black doctors
>Mexican intellectuals

Great, another White Nationalist inspired shooting inspired by Trump's Muslim ban.

Should have been first post

WE

Wuz

Well he was riding his bike, hit by a lightning strike, and now he reads real fast. He's good at science and math. Black doctor.

>when you think of a doctor
>you usually thinks of one person somewhat sane of mind and with a pretty good life style/social position, who usually would be at least content with their life.

NEVER trust a black doctor, ask to see another Doctor if they assign you or your family one. Wasn't it a black doctor that killed MJ?

>Be American
>Get shot by doctor

jesus fuck the slide threads rn...

Plot twist, Dr. Casper was just trying to help young cancer patients pass on into the spirit world without fear. He was spotted causing white security guard to shoot everyone in a tragic ectophobic chimpout.

>black

no one cares

>What do they call the affirmative action pick who made it into medical school with lower scores than his peers and graduated last in his class?
>Doctor.

DOCCAS

>*nigger

checked. heres your (you) trevor.

Doc Minority Hire probably killed way more people as an incompetent MD

Did the nigger fake being a doctor?

>The New York Daily News reported that Bello was “listed as a family physician.” However, despite the fact that Bello is listed as a doctor on the hospital website, The New York Post reported that “there are no state records of a Henry Bello with a medical license.”

AYO HOL UP
YOU BE SAYIN?

He did. I can confirm as I have a cousin who works at the hospital. Have a picture of his dead body and everything.

>Coulter's LAW

This, I turned on MSNBC for 5 minutes and all they could talk about was how "quickly" the police arrived at the scene and how muh guns are evil.

You forgot

> move from West Africa

has anyone identified the gun used?

my local news just said "rifle".

>be black
>graduate double major EE/Math summa cum laude
>still have to choose between 90k starting at a research facility in virginia or a fellowship at one of three top grad schools across the country
>laugh as retarded dropout polcucks talk about blacks
feels good man

Affirmative Action claims yet another life.

>black doctors
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TPNcXxiK0

>things that never happened, for 200 alex

Looks like that Shawn poop daddy Talcum X.

bread on diploma

Nice joke nigger you almost made me laugh.

SHIEEEEEET

>brings rifle for mass killing
>kills 2 people including himself

Niggers can't do anything right

>major ee
>90k at a research facility
More like working at a factory in hopes of becoming electrician and making 45k

Obotetukudo
Gate Fndtn
Argggg

what kind of rifle though?