Anglosphere Unite

Unite the Anglo!

1) Freedom of movement should be a RIGHT for all Anglo!

2) All Anglo should be treated as equals, independent of the fact they're a leaf or burger.

3) Anglo heritage should be celebrated, spread awareness and be proud of who you are!

3) Sup Forums! Give us an Anglosphere flag option!

Thread rules:
1) Only TRUE Anglo may post in this thread, I'm sick of you snakes trying to divide us!
2) Only TRUE Anglo may post in this thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqtkckl6s5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0
youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soundtrack for the weekend:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRPGPAnPNa8

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqtkckl6s5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPN-1Yjt0

(Sorry if I missed out your Jam, feel free to expand this list)

Why is O Canada so fucking good!

ANGLOSPHERE FOREVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=8xxKsjU5Q3A

Are the loyal forgotten allowed?

Americans arent anglo

Even the few who ARE don't admit it, they larp as irish or germans

Are you guys going to brexit or what? I believe that's kind of a prerequisite.

^ Hence why we need to make them feel pride in their Ancestry, so we can stop the larping!
Also fuck this meme that the US isn't Anglo, give me SOLID evidence.

IT IS HAPPENING! 2019 We are free!
Also you don't need to wait for the UK, you can start without us.

Unfortunately it's probably not gonna be after the new (((gender neutral))) anthem goes through

Fixed.

I always figured the natural sort of thing to do if we want to lend a hand would be to adjust US immigration law to favor refugees, since the US is already pretty mixed as it is, and it would actually be an improvement to accept more white immigrants.

Soon, my Anglo brothers, we will make the continentals rue the day they trifled with Anglo supremacy

murica is not anglo
UK flag is a joke, includes picts, cumbrians, celts, welsh which are not anglos
canada in the middle meme -lel
usa will sooner make Obamas dog Emperor than bow down to your german queen
kindly fuck off, and stay on your side of the pond
thank you user
>free pro tip
gas Londonistan, then we'll talk

The audio seems kinda shit quality, and of course you are welcome.

This is the point of freedom of movement, due to massive amounts of immigration from non-anglo countries, our culture and history is changing as we are being overwhelmed. Look at the US population from 1965 (Immigration Act) to now.

The Anglo is being systematically replaced.

Indeed. I imagine you'd want to ask the US to revert to early 1900s policy or some other alternative as a condition to join, as well as retain sensible barriers against total freedom of movement from the US.

This has nothing to do with the queen, I specifically did not mention the royal family as we know it would be unfair on you.

I would like to ask, are you Anglo?

You seem to be mixing up what an Anglo and the Anglosphere are.

Anglo = Englishman
Anglosphere = parts of the world heavily influenced by them

Why would you want freedom of movement with countries with far far greater numbers of non Europeans also? Especially when out of all of them we have the most generous welfare services. you're literally begging for our destruction.

LET ME IN YOUR COUNTRIES DUDES.

FUCK BORDERS AND SHIT.

Mosley deeply opposed any cultural genocide. Not sure why you'd put him in the background. Churchill would be more appropriate.

Someone bake some angelo general. I cant do it im too busy..... *flips yoyo"

Yes but all conditions must be fair and equal across the sphere.

Anglo is white person with British origin and I'd rather be destroyed helping Anglos than exist without. Not helping them is as worse as not helping a citizen of the UK.

Freedom of movement is a shitty meme. I'd love it if you gave us seats in parliament and we fully joined the UK but half-measures don't work, look at the EU

i have anglo dna, no im not nigger,spic,asian,shitskin
i am an anglophile, i love your panel shows, football, history and music.
but at arms length is where i must keep you.
seriously
sharia courts?

If you were to join, it'd have to be slowly. Free movement would be the first step

No more globalism!

No an Anglo is a person of ENGLISH origin. Scots and Welsh are not Anglos.

I'd rather be destroyed helping Anglos than exist without.

So you'd sacrifice yourself and your country to slightly help in the short term some half or less Anglos in the colonies? Thats pretty cuckolded user, either that or you have ulterior motives and don't really give a shit about Anglos.

All Anglos abroad should be offered land like in Israel with the kikes.

Uniting one linguistic and cultural group is not globalism

I keep making threads but i'm too inconsistent

Freedom of movement is essential for equality of the Anglo but it is not the only freedom all Anglo must have.

>go to mars
>die
>go to moon
>die
>go to puerto rico
>die
That's a shitty empire you got burger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo

"It is often used alone, somewhat loosely, to refer to people of British Isles descent in the Americas, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia."

It is perfectly acceptable for me to use the word in this context.

And yes, judge me all you want.

you can even cite wikipedia as a source in higher education, why would that be your defence?

But the word itself means English. Just because it gets used incorrectly doesn't mean it's ok to use it that way. Also

>wikipedia

Christ, the purity spiralling. Some of your national heroes were not ENGLISH, Wellesley was from NI, many like Hume were from Scotland, etc.

They are Anglos. Look at the British isles. You have Brits in the North East who are arguably closer to Scots/Irish than Londoners. The borders are arbitrary and we've mixed on these rainy shitholes for 10,000 years. More importantly, we conquered the world as a union. Everything from the Act of the Union in the 18th century to the most recent Scottish referendum proves the majority see the benefits of the United Kingdom & want to remain. Honourary Anglos.

I'm from NI by the way.

It's part of the "beady" meme and his eyes are the most beady. :^)

There is nothing wrong with using Wikipedia as a source, it is perfectly acceptable and accurate 99% of the time.

And if I am misusing the word, then I am redefining its meaning for my purpose.

> I am redefining its meaning for my purpose.
you are not anglo
anglos follow rules and queue for lines
you are a mad man.
mad

>There is nothing wrong with using Wikipedia as a source, it is perfectly acceptable and accurate 99% of the time

ok user, whatever you say

>burger meme

Their country has Mozzies; this country has Hispanics.

And they all have to go back.

Not an argument lardtard.

Yeah, Parliament voted to leave the customs union, no freedom of movement either.

>burger meme

Agreed but for Whites only as intended

Oups, forgot to reveal my real flag

Give me a reason it is not, find me a popular scientific subject that is not accurate on wikipedia?

It's not reliable.

Actually find research papers and read them, if you don't understand the terminology, look it up. Use Google Scholar to find the papers.

Yes, everything must benefit the white the most.

Depends on the subject

Can that not be used with Wikipedia?

You can cite it, but a lot of the time the articles aren't sourced correctly or have shit sources from non-reputable sources.

You are absolutely correct; I can't backup my argument.

Luckily that didn't pass, here's hoping it stays the way it is.

>IT IS HAPPENING! 2019 We are free!
No mate. Labour wants to stay and will side with Angela "long live the DDR" Merkel to make it so painful that the "on benefits and proud crowd" will say fuck it and abandon Brexit. After all, which shitskins will make their takeout that they eat while watching sky sports?

Aren't there more white Americans of German descent than Anglo.

If we stay in the EU, i'll give up :(

No, just because your half-brother uncle is German doesn't mean on the form you tick the German box. Also if you're too ashamed or just don't know about your heritage, check british

american culture is anglo culture

This is also true

The sun never sat on the british empire because god doesn't trust an anglo in the dark.

Is there more negotiating to come, or is it basically at this time just waiting out the clock for the various agreements to auto-terminate?

>If we stay in the EU, i'll give up :(
I am being a bit blunt, but think about it mate. Brexit barely passed and all labour has to say is: oh well with this substantial EU exit fee you won't get anymore benefits. What do you think the lot will choose (even whites)? They don't want to work for shit and waste their benefits on nonsense to begin with.

>inb4 they'll do what's morally right
mate, these are the same lot that are watching that shit pile of degeneracy on channel 4 known as naked attraction.

It's great when It's all English but the half French mongrel version is becoming more prevalent. It makes it extra glorious however, when the bilingual one is played and most of us just sing the English over the french lines.

That must be bants in crowds while in Quebec

Quebecers are honestly pretty laid back about us not wanting to speak french, they don't want to speak English. Now The Battle of the Plains of Abraham on the other hand is top bants

I forgot to mention they just play the french version in Quebec.

Lemme ask you guys a legit question, because every time I make a thread on it it get's slided.
Would the world be better off today if the American Revolution had never been fought? Think of modern powerful British Empire that controls most of the world. Would we be less cucked than we are today?

I think we would be in a similar situation as now, you'd of voted for independence at a later date and just be in commonwealth. The border between US and CAN would be a lot better though :(

How could we possibly predict that? I for one am happy to have had things go they way they did because it allowed for the US kind of reinventing itself from scratch, and in the long run the Dominions wound up largely with independence as well, and now we're back to being on friendly terms. While the Empire was potentially a good way to organize things, I tend to be of the opinion that it had gotten too large to manage except as a set of colonies, and that independence brings a more natural degree of stability.

If you consider the EU, the League of Nations, or the UN, in each case you get over-centralization that does not result in a good stable system that reflects its intentions. Even the current US federal government has gotten to be rather burdensome.

The border between the US and Canada is a wonderful thing. It's not as good as it used to be thanks to the modern era of terrorism, but it's still quite an amazing thing for two countries to comfortably share such an enormous and unsecured border largely without issue.

I've been told you could just cross the border with a driver license but now you a passport.

jesus fuck i botched that sentence

I just think it's bullshit how we can go from an Empire to now completely different countries where we just treat each other like shit.

Yeah it's not the same as when I was growing up where you literally get in the car and drive into Canada with little more than a quick friendly exchange with the border guy. But today's world isn't what it was like when I was growing up.

I don't know what exactly is needed these days, but if it's just needing a passport that's really pretty reasonable. If we're in a world where we have to worry about illegals all over the place, voter fraud, and everything else, then asking people to have an up to date passport, which they should have anyway, is not much of a burden.

If it is much more than that, then hopefully we can take it down a notch in the course of establishing a more formal anglosphere. I went to Qatar the other year and it was literally

1. Fill out an online form and they email me a visa to print out
2. Bring a passport

If that's all it takes to go to Qatar, then surely we can make US-Canada categorically easier.

Almost drivers license used to be all you needed but now you need a higher ID form Passports work but there are others that work such as the nexus card which is like a more affordable but limited passport that only works for going to our nieghbors aka cannada and mexico.

>I don't know what exactly is needed these days, but if it's just needing a passport that's really pretty reasonable

It's just a passport is all you need. My family used to go over the border every summer at Sault St. Marie without a passport, but now we live in a wonderfully diverse, globalist world, so you need papers now. Crossing into the US is no longer a friendly experience.

Re-entering the US after traveling always puts an unhappy ending on it. It makes me viscerally angry pretty much every time.

Rhodie, Safrika, and Dixie, we loved you. We're so sorry. Rest In Peace.

From now on, no more Anglo countries killing other countries. No more "cunts", no more "fucking leafs", no more "t. achmeds", no more amerifats.

Anglo above all.

We will save our bloodlust for the Aryan hordes and feast upon them with our Slavic allies.

This is a high priority issue, not just with US immigration (which is the worst by far) but all our countries. The way we treat each other when entering/leaving is bullshit and it doesn't need to be, but "Muh terrorism, Muh illegals". This upsets me

This, i like using the term Anglo because its inclusive and doesn't single us out.

Well, illegals and terrorism are unnecessary problems for us all (admittedly much worse in some places than others.) So clearly resolving that must be a priority in the formation of this project so that we can go back to be respectable.

>1) Freedom of movement should be a RIGHT for all Anglo!
I'd love that, except we're fucking 40% nonwhite.
I hate that my state has freedom of movement with the others, right now, you don't want these people in your countries.
If we could get rid of them, though, I'd be only too happy to have a united Anglosphere.

Roman catholic anglos unite

I'm very pessimistic about this, borders are getting worse every year.

This is why I have to push the Anglo message
>If enough people care about heritage, they'll treat Canadians more like Americans trying to re-enter the US (for example).
>This will cause the backlash in the immigration system and lead to change
But this will never happen, just larping :'(

If the Anglosphere had free movement of people, most Brits would fuck off to Australia.

I'm in. We can reclaim it and call it England... In the Sun. Scots, Welsh and Norn Irish are not invited as they're self proclaimed Celts.

I am english-born in Quebec and I don't mind sitting in the French version. I sing it to remind the French in Quebec that they are a part of Canada.

Poor Juts and Saxons. Oops.

I think Trump + Brexit makes it a sensible and viable geopolitical future, regardless of how permanent or strong it turns out to be, thereby making it worth general discussion in a politics board.

Furthermore, if some form of anglosphere were to take a more formal shape rather than just gentleman's agreements and intelligence sharing, it would clearly raise questions of migration and what we might or might not want to do to make it more sensible.

How things are (OTT Example):
>Be white American from Manchester, Connecticut
>Decide he wants to move to London
>Spend months trying to get a visa while poo in loos take the majority.
>Arrive at Heathrow Airport
>"Why is a foreigner like you coming to the UK? Can we not find an English person to do the job you're trying to take?"
>interrogated like a criminal, asking why he is coming here
>Could be denied entry there and then

How things should be:
>Be white American from Manchester, Conneticut
>Arrive at Heathrow
>"Oh hello fellow Anglo, welcome to the UK, no need to wait in that long line, use the dedicated fast track"
>Automatically can work/live in the UK, minimal questions asked

I have hopes about when the US starts to talk to the UK about deals but. Not technically out of the EU till 2019. And waiting for this / getting my hopes up is very excruciating.

Also:
>Trumps an Anglophile
>Lots of people are anti-trump
>Trump gets kicked out
>USA goes full on anti UK

The US on the whole I think is more pro-UK than you would think from bantz on Sup Forums. The "special relationship" isn't going anywhere, and whoever comes after Trump is going to be somewhere between pro-UK and pro-globalism-to-replace-the-anglosphere.

So I would say right now is the time to not lose any momentum from May's questionable snap elections, and to move forward with brexit in part by forcing discussion of what if any anglosphere-type relations (e.g. trade) would make sense in order to counterbalance the possible downsides of a brexit.

>be me
>have deep seeded absolute hate for the anglo
>remember that family has long history of british military service
>remember that you have long-established family all across former empire
>remember that your people were the ones that did the dirty work to make the empire possible
>remember that as much as you hate the anglo you and him colonized the world under his flag
>remember that even though you are fluent in your own language, you use theirs
>remember you don't even get a seat at the table
>mfw

We aren't Anglos anymore I am sorry we failed you father. :(

We'll have to wait and see (need to go to bed, its like 1am).

If you're not Anglos anymore then we ain't your father :(

I'm from the Ellis Island era escape from Bolshevism. So obviously I'm not Anglo, but you can call my your step son. I am 100% American.

At the very least CANZUK should be a thing. A second British Empire as a world power is a cool idea.

>dixie

Is part of the US and not an "rip" type thing. South Africa was destroyed specifically because the majority of whites there were Dutch, not British. Rhodesia was destroyed because the British refused to accept that majority rule would fuck the natives over and developed a vendetta when Ian Smith took matters into his own hands.

>95% of Irish can't speak Gaelic fluently

All my keks

Said this earlier in the thread, I'm using the Anglo term broadly. If you live in one of these countries, speak the language and follow the culture. You're one of us.

Don't even have to use the term Anglo

>Half my posts are bait
>Half my posts are serious
>Nobody knows what to think

That's fair, I only object to the insertion of French into the English version when Quebec has their own complete version of it.

I always thought that Russians were the true Allie of the Anglo

>
Another Anglo thread

Give in lad, you could take your rightful seat among gods one earth if you just submitted to the Anglo but instead you chose the dark path. Come back to the union. Be a man amongst men user