Alright Sup Forums, let's settle it

Alright Sup Forums, let's settle it.

Can faggots be decent people?
Can faggots be redpilled?
How would you deal with faggots were you in charge?

1. No.
2. No.
3. The Bible is very clear on how faggots should be dealt with.

Allowing fags is the same as allowing Jews. They corrupt and disrupt everything. Gas 'em.

No
Yes
Kill them if they touch kids or try to brainwash kids into accepting faggotry, otherwise leave them alone

1. No
2. No
3. Cut off their balls and cut off a piece of brain too, to neuter them

>Can faggots be decent people?
No
>Can faggots be redpilled?
No
>How would you deal with faggots were you in charge?
Aktion T4

You talk like a big boy but you'll never do shit about it. If you really cared about your faith you'd bludgeon these people like your instructed, sheep.

Take the LGBTpill, Sup Forums.
We got artificial wombs now.
It's the only way to beat the vaginal Jew.

No.

If there's a faggot, there's always a kike behind it.

t. Muhammad Adolf al-Assad Saladin bin-Wehrmacht Laden Abu Aladdin

> 54%

>Gender Neutral Anthem
a fucking leaf as usual

But redpilled people are not decent people.

Not a leaf. Visiting the colonies.

It's best if you pretend you aren't Anglo.

Pray the gay away?

DON'T KILL YOURSELF OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!
>American cop logic

hahaha epic xDD!!

1) yes
2) yes
3) Legalize gay marriage (or civil unions) and relentlessly advocate for it. Cut down on promiscuity and other forms of degeneracy so they can be respectable partners instead of total hedonists.

Faggots are good people and they don't try to stab you like non-faggots. But their faggotry is annoying so maybe they should be sent to some island to be gay with other fags.

I'm gonna be up front and just say that I'm red pilled as fuck but I'm also a godless sodomite who does drugs and sucks dick. I just feel like if somebody was concerned with forming a society that has the consistency and fortitude to succeed on the world stage, there has to be more consistency and fortitude in the lives of every citizen in that country than I have in my life as a hedonistic faggot.

>No
>No
>as long as you get fucked in the ass in your room fine for me. If you try to force people to accept you you'd be fined or jailed.

>Can faggots be decent people?
They can be somewhat decent but they are detached from reality, some more, some less and this can be dangerous. Also this can be source of some mind provoking art what is appreciated.
>Can faggots be redpilled?
> No. They have distorted view of reality by definition.
>How would you deal with faggots were you in charge?
Leave them alone, ban their propaganda and ban them ever having adoption rights.

Being homosexual is natures way of kicking you out of gene pool because your genes carry mental illness and being mentally ill means you have distorted view of reality and distorted view of reality is very dangerous to species survival if there are many members in species who have distorted view (are mentally ill).

It is natures way of cleaning our gene pool and this is how it should be treated.