What did she say?

What did she say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTQY1Aw9zcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I removed the fish smell, we should do it!

>those dumb leftist don't know i'm actually fulfilling hitler's dream by exterminating white europe and flooding it with muhammadians

>Macron's boipussy is the best, isn't it?

fuck droompf and fuck white people

"they think we're not jews."

>That was just a barking spider

oye vey goy neger

Look at my quids

at least you dont stink like hillary shit my pants clinton

>heil hydra

>i can feel your bulge's heat from here

hmmm plus 1

meh

>Pussy juicy!

I bet he's gamed this cunt into wanting the D.

He could probably push his dick down her throat until she tears up and she would ask for more

Grab me by the pussy

>In germany we call you Donald Duck

"Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!"

Benis :DD

Hail Hydra

Two glasses of wine eh?

Fick sie direkt in die Muschi !

she looks autistic

*dies*

airforce fag

Angela: Do you all see the cucks around here who don't know we Jews run the world together?

Donald: Yeah, isn't that fucking something! Now, where is my gefillte fish shekelburger with onions and dijon mustard on that card?

This is the part of the joke where she says her dick is bigger than his, the last panel is missing.

Come on, it's friday night and I'm tired after a week of wageslaving.

"Fourth Reich soon"

Sometimes I go outside into the cold Norwegian night during the winter, and gather fire wood while I listen to Burzum, or Varg videos as he tells me to start a family, and leave degeneràcy behind. I feel inspired, so for that thank you Louis. But then I pause, and think to myself, wait what, what kind of Nordic Viking is named Louis? The more nights that go by the more I begin to meditate on this, and the more it begins to plague me, "Surely the named Louis was just a quick, and mindless decision by his mother, surely the character of a man, and his völk is more than a mere name?" But then it dawned on me what if there was something more "ethnic" that people never knew about, what if this man was indeed pulling the whool over our eyes… This continued to plague me more, and more as nights passed, and I decided to take matters into my own hands by consulting the man himself, "Varg Vikernes". I started by looking through phone directories, and the whitepages website, and finally found a telephone number for an address in rural France that fit the description of what I imagined the "Vikernes" household to be. I opened skype, and called the number as it rang multiple times without any answer, and thought to myself "Surely any self respecting Nordic man such as himself is tilling the field at this hour far to busy for frivolous phone calls." A tried once more, and to my surprise the phone picked up with the faint sound of Latin American music in the background, and a raspy voice in broken Mexican-American english stated "Wassup esse, this is Louis Cachet foo, what it be nigga". I gasped in shear terror as I pulled the power cable from my PC, and sat in a cold sweat starting at the black monitor in front of me as I realized the "pure Nordic" man beloved by so many White Nationalists was intact himself a fraud. This entire time we were watching a Mexican American man from San Jose California pretend to be a Nordic Viking.

>Google actually translates the text to [FATAL ERROR]
Sometimes, they're okay.

>Putin has a small weiner

>"I've plenty of goat-fucking shit-skins in GSG9 ready to pounce on Slovenia, because fuck Slavs!"
>"I'm sure that's what your dad did when he crossed east through Checkpoint Charlie!"
>Mic drop.

"I suck a mean Wiener schnitzel"

>"There are people on Sup Forums who unironically think they got you elected"

It really does. That's pretty funny.

>You know, you can now marry your boyfriend in Germany.

>I'm happy that niggers gone

He promised to never invade her personal space

>...and have you seen his socks? Trudeau is such a faggot"

you'll have my meat loaf

Mr. Trump, put up that wall.

Like this

youtu.be/eTQY1Aw9zcs

"we will install the fourth reich once the population becomes feed up with the shit skin invasion and the situation escalates to needing government intervention"

>I fucked Obama in the ass.

Kek

She is sending Turks to America confirmed!

kek

"I once had 3 scoops"

The secret word that activates Trump as a German sleeper agent.

>"The safety word is 'Lederhosen'."

>"We're actually just flooding Germany with rapefugees in-order to create a new desire for a 4th Reich"

>don't worry, we made sure you'll be the only one to get 2 scoops

"All your base are belong to us"

35 hours isn't a lot, pute

>Angela: So did you really get those nazi's on Sup Forums to support you?

>Donald: u know it

I do a 7 to 4 shift for a shit pay with a narcissistic pervert as a boss. Fuck you Nigel.

>jet fuel cant melt steel beams

>Blrumpf

So that s how German sounds to you guys? Fuck that's sad

She whispered, "Let's kill some niggers."

count on the Kraut to not get the joke

"I prefer 3 scoops myself"