Anti Islamic Alliance

Anti-Islamic Alliance when???

>post if you think your country should be let in

Why is based Chile not involved

>doesn't include India, China, Japan, South Korea
shit map

Add Quebec. We already got a headstart

East and West Slavs will never ally. They'd sooner ally with Islam than with each other.

>US
>anti-islam

You had women marching with a burka because your president said mean things about islam. Be real, burger.
Also why are not India and Tibet in the alliance?

Shouldn't we have Canada in there? Don't forget about that bigass unsecured northern border.

Kosovo isn't part of Serbia.

>Anti-Islamic Alliance when???
Soon! Seriously, very soon.

No thanks

>america
>not sucking saudi/israeli dick
we are the air force of ISIS. iran belongs on that list more than us.

Should include India but not others. East Asians are selfish and will protect themselves while the world burns. The may hate islam but will never join an alliance against it.

I WANT TO BE IN ALLIANCE, ALL ISLAM TO BE KILL

>implying the us government ever cared about what the people thought during war time
>u.s. is supporting poland

Canada is an islamic state with a subjugated white minority. We'll have to liberate them.

>>implying the us government ever cared about what the people thought during war time
You are right, it doesn't. That is why your president started is first foreign trip from an islamic country.

PLEASE LET ME BE IN ANTI-ALLAH ALLIANCE
I BEAT AND MAYBE KILL A GYPSY ONCE WITH BARE HANDS
I WILL KILL MUSSULMEN TOO
JUST GIVE ME AMERICAN GUN PASSPORT AND SEND ME TO ISLAM LAND, I WILL KILL AND DIE FOR YOU

>No UK
Our working class are just begging for a racial purge just look at that mad man with the truck

>>first foreign trip from an islamic country

so i cant even dream of being in the alliance because my government is a jewish filled trash can?
let me dream, just like you dream of rome

Americans don't know shit.

You leaving out Latin America bro. We're hardcore catholic christians.

America here look like Polan in saiyan stage

I'm fully erect

Count us in, Islam is completely incompatible with our culture.

*I mean North america

Russia isnt anti islam though.

> does not know that Islam is invented by Chinese and used to fuck up/take over their competitors since then.