3 cumskins die in a car crash

>3 cumskins die in a car crash
>top news everywhere
>150 muslims in pakistan dies in an explosion
>nobody cares
and you have the audacity to wonder why muslims hate westerners dont you...

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarworks.sjsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=etd_theses
youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S104160801000035X?via=ihub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck would anyone care about shitskins dying in pakistan.

>Why the fuck would anyone care about cumskins dying in europe.

Europe is a civilized region where people don't die for no reason except blown up by sandniggers that came from Pakistan?

achmed go to sleep
muslims aren't people

you are a monkey i dont value your opinions.

karınıda ver qnq belki avrupa vizesi verirler o zaman

Dumb frogposter

>Western news agencies focusing on western events
>An issue
hmm really makes you think

We don't care when you blow yourselves up in your own countries. Just don't bring your shit here.

Its called in group preference moron..
you're displaying it with your very posting
/thread

>why do people care about their own more then others?

They died because they were trying to steal from the truck when it went up. This is what we have come to expect.

>3 cumskins die in a car crash
Doesn't make your news, no body cares
>150 muslims in pakistan dies in an explosion
All over your news, top news everywhere

yeah no shit? It's your fucking problem. Why the fuck would the united states report on some bullshit story from overseas that doesn't impact them in the slightest? You act as if you hear about every crime committed in the west and if you even did that you'd care at all

Now get back under the fridge roach.

if you were near me i would behead you right now

Maybe if crazy shit didn't happen in Pakistan all the time then people would be more interested.

If there's shit in the kitchen people are interested, but shit in the toilet isn't news.

I hope that helps :).

Make you own news networks Achmed. Then you can report about your medieval freak accidents 24/7. Also: nothing of value lost when 150 pakis kick the bucket.

You can't force us to give a shit about now. Kys nigger lover.

car crash is tragic. muslims blowing themselves up while building bombs, not so interesting.

Turk here, Muslims aren't people.
No wonder there are no News about them.

>Mudslimes getting blown up in 3rd world country= dog bites man

>Eurocucks getting blown up in the west= man bites dog

Don't forget to spam gore pics/gifs.

You'd be shot dead just for being near an American.

London=Pakistan.

*ağzına yarakını veriyor*
hadi bakalım çop çop.

I'm muslim and don't give a shit if pakis die, they're some of the worst human beings on earth, converting those pajeets to islam was a mistake.

Sounds like a normal day in Pakiland.

If an explosion didn't happen. Then you would have to wonder.

>if you were near me i would behead you right now

>Guys, please care about me or I'll behead you!

>muslims bomb themselves in 3rd-world shitholes
>in other news, sun rises in east
I'd wonder why muslims hate themselves, but it's not really a mystery.

Kek

You'd hate yourself too if you had to blow yourself up to get laid.

Don't forget that nobody is talking about the scores of Syrian civilians that the US allied force just killed in Syria and the fact that the US used white phosphorus, against the geneva convention (war crime) against a SISI held city of 200,000 people....move along nothing to see he....oh look a new Trump tweet!

And you're a towel head, so we don't value your life or consider it newsworthy. In part because our civilization and our heritage doesn't come from sandniggers, but mainly because your societies have such such high mortality rates that 150 of you dying in an explosion is really just another Friday.

We're the only muslim country with a nuke. And it's also the only reason American hasn't invaded us yet.
If shit goes south we're the only ones who can fight for muslim rights considering that our whitest muslims the turks have cucked themselves.

White phosphorus is fucking awesome. Burn them all.

And you are a roach. Why care when insects get crushed? Only humans are deserving of attention and grief.

woof woof woof

Because we're IN Europe you daft insect

>breaking news every time when shitskins are killing shitskins in shitholestan
>literally breaking news every minute
>you get to watch inbred shitskins killing each other all day long
>everybody gets redpilled

Not a bad idea.

nobody likes you pakis, it's legitimately disgusting that muslim student associations are filled with your pajeet filth rather than fellow arabs

Anything of value worth pillaging in Pakistan anyway?

It's a shame it was only 150

Sup Forums has always bad a huge population of PoC and that's why you have to give a shit about us too. You made these terrorists. You forced our military to train them. You have to care about what happens here.

Problem is that SISI are fucking cowards, they use human shields and keep civilian populations prisoner within the city. Some of those people are Christians ...fucking hell

If only the US would stop aiding SISI for the gains of Israel, none of this would be necessary

No instead we are itching for WW3...fucking beyond me

Do you hear about your kind raping thousands of women in germany on the news?

it isnt called raping if shes willing.

Syria does have a Christian population ....are these people roaches?

>top news everywhere
>nobody cares

Dont be overdramatic, roach, I read google news us and uk versions, and that truck explosion is still being spammed today, idiots started collecting fuel from a overturned tanked, what do you expect? Now I dont know about the car crash that killed 3 whites. Both cases are actually sad but I hardly care about either.

>Even muslims hate pakis
Lmao

Wait 150 muslims in pakistan died in an explosion? I can only call that divine retribution for London and Manchester

Yeah but, Muslims blowing each other up ain't news if it happens all the time, is it....

Oh yeah they all clearly line up for unwashed syrians to gangrape them at knifepoint.
Do you hear that news? Obviously not because it's not your country you moron, what even is this thread?

They aren't human, so yes.

who cares you roach, Pakiniggers are Islamic cunts that are worse than Saudis, and that's saying something.

No, our governments merely equipped the terrorists with weapons. But those weapons wouldn't mean anything without extremist ideologies and a complete lack of reformation in Islam.

There's probably oil in Balochistan since that province borders with Iran.
You guys probably want it and you've paid off our government so we don't drill for it.

Arabs are shit. I studied in Europe and the universities and the only people of color were mostly either pakis or pajeets. You arabs don't want to study. There's something wrong with you. You're aggressive and violent and hate everyone who isn't Arab. There's only one Arab I studied with and he had notoriously low IQ.
We Pakis improve ourselves to rise up the social ladder.

I don't care if you hate me or not. All I want is for mudskins to be barred access to my country.

Basically this. Desert people are always throwing acid on each-other or cutting off their own daughters heads in some honor ritaul to there sand god. Or they are raping goats or young boys.

It would be like reporting a burger being eaten in America.

Let me fix that for you

>3 civilized people die in a car crash
>top news everywhere
>150 insectoid subhumans in pakistan dies in an explosion
>nobody cares

Shit in the toilet. Shit on the kitchen table. You know the drill.

Do they report more about European issues even in Turkey?
That's funny. Even your own country knows you're worthless pests.

Those p*kishits were killed because the sub-humans tried to loot the scene of a dangerous accident and one of the retards decided to LIGHT A FUCKING CIGARETTE

>LIGHTING A CIGARETTE
>AT THE SCENE OF AN OIL TANKER SPILL

This is why the third world is garbage.

How is that a reason for hatred. If something bad happens here, do we fucking ogle 2 thousand miles away to make sure the hajis are crying about it? They're most likely celebrating it.

Your kind hardly qualify as human.

Fuck Pakistan, you guys grow your own terrorists.

the death of 3 is a tragedy, the death of 150 is just a statistic.

muslims in pakistan dies in an explosion
>>nobody cares
I'd be more impressed if there was a muslim who didn't die in an explosion

Saudis have betrayed the turks by stabbing them in the back 84 years ago to be American allies and they still are.
Saudis have shit on the entire muslim would. Everything we pakis did was because of American pressure.

Yeah let's turn Islam into an impactless religion like Christianity. Turn the other cheek aye? You "Christian" Europeans never turned the other cheek though.

A smart man once said

"If I wake up in the morning and there's a turd in the toilet, everything is ok, but if I wake up in the morning and there's a turd in my sink...well then we have a problem, don't we"

We didn't have any explosions before 2001. It's all your fault.

They haven't invaded because why would they want to go to a third world cesspit that doesn't even have a lot of oil? Thailand has more in reserve and Pakistan blew up half their oil today along with 170 people.

Also lets do a simple comparison

One is Pakistan, one is London, take a guess.

WOW...that is some sad shit.

What would happen if civil war broke out and you somehow got to read pol and see comments that your loved ones (who have done nothing wrong) are seen as subhuman.

I wish no harm on any person that just wants to live in peace...these are the very people that want to stay in Syria, they don't want to come to the US or Europe...you should hate the fuckers that are invading, not the ones who want to live and stay over there

We don't post news reports when someone places a roach motel either.

Quality over quantity

>150 kebab in pakistan dies in an explosion
>nobody cares
roach_01_is_incredulous.gif

>world ranking #17
???

>pakistan
>fight for muslim rights

Your government can't do shit against talibans

Kek

Monkeys are much higher life forms than roaches.

You are misguided. These people are not invaders...they are staying in a war zone and want to stay over there; hate the fuckers that invade, not those who stay behind out of love for their homeland

the fuck is wrong with people?

Git yahudi götden yala,

müslimanlar
1. bizim cumhuriyeti ve demokratie kiriyorlar
2. aggressiv oliyor, islamin radikalleşme bizi aptal ediyor
3. Atatürkün fikirlerininden ayiriniyor

Tamam, Allaha inanabilirsin, ama en büyük problem sizin övüncden ve emin olmama karakterinden geliyor.
Cok Türklerlen ben Almanyada konusdem. Herkesde insecure yada acayib aggressiv oliyor.

Stfu anglo. You forced us to grow all the cotton for your London based factories and that's why we had nothing but fields of cotton when you left us.
Don't you dare try to stop us from studying in your universities and stay there when we're finished.

Roach

Three whites in all likeliness represent a siginificant investment in terms of education and one of them could have cured cancer. Those 150 pakistanis did not even manage to organize the digging of a latrine.

>One is Pakistan, one is London
What do you mean with that ? Both pictures has taken from the Pakistan

You've got to be in the top 10 range to be a valuable culture or remotely worthwhile human group.

Koko the gorilla is smarter than most Turks.
scholarworks.sjsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=etd_theses

I love angry turkroach threads!

Go fuck a goat Muhammad

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-RRjo1oBs

>150 muslims in pakistan die

Nice.

Mate I don't blame you for wanting to stay, better than going to home a pacman ghost of a wife with a moustache and third world poverty.

Just sit back and admire our superior culture.

Its more than 90 but its still low
>tfw you will always stay as untermensch

You 'people' don't matter, and neither do any other Muslims. It's only sad when the Christians die. I'd pay to watch a couple roaches get filleted.

kek

>Richard Lynn
Ayy lmao. The man who discards high IQ results when the person is non-white because that's not what he's aiming for?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S104160801000035X?via=ihub

If there's poo in the loo, nobody panics.
But if there's poo in the living room, it's time to be concerned

That's because muslim-roaches are the lowest life on earth. I mean, since we all know, muslims worship a made up sandnigger god and the inbreed illiterate nigger muhammad is his nigger prophet.

So why would any decent human being give a fuck when some of them die off?
Also you should consider anhero.

>You have to care about what happens here.

Umm, no I don't.
Die in your desert.

Because nobody cares when sub 90 IQ, child rapist, black rock worshiping, ugly as fuck manlets with BO problems and some of the worst egos on the planet die. You're lucky we don't celebrate it really.

best post