Is "burger education" a myth?

Is "burger education" a myth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_3DDVKMTE0
edudemic.com/learning-curve-report-education/
worldtop20.org/worldbesteducationsystem?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7dfKBRCdkKrvmfKtyeoBEiQAch0egVtBwyscXS1Vw6DSWdOlnjZ3sgbmbsHH2beBzukVgloaAmkH8P8HAQ
fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only three words I need to know are U, S and A!

Kurwa mać how i wish for a sign like that
I'm fairly certain motherfuckers would jail me if i put one of those on my gate here.

i dont think bad spelling is punishable

What's weird about that one?

No, the education system here is abysmal. But those are nice signs.

i bet he meant
>on sight

Nothing odd about that. Site means a particular place or location. Or to put it another way, "Trespassers will be shot on premises." Which isn't grammatically wrong or anything.

So there's nothing behind that gate worth dying for, but it's worth killing for? Republicunts sure are master of cognitive dissonance.

>ON SITE
Technically not wrong, they will get shot if they are on the site of this private property.

i guess you guys know better
yet, i find this hard to believe

Depends on your definition of intelligence really. 95% of people here can't find Poland on a map or name out first 5 presidents but they can build shit like pic related.

how does it turn

*our...dammit.

>PLEASE TAKE MY THINGS, NIGGERS!

A holler is a term for a wooded valley... it's basically slang, I guess... it's definitely a white rural thing, mainly along the southern reaches of the Appalachians

>assuming trespassers only steal

Cuck

I have no idea, but building ridiculous vehicles from junk parts is pretty common in the south. You have to be kind of smart to build shit like this but I doubt most of them could spell "engineer".

Uh... killing people is fun? Dying isn't.

If there's no steering linkage then it pretty much has to be skid steer. Although it's possible they kept that neat system you find on tractors where there are separate left and right brakes so you can force all the drive power to one side or the other.

uhm
>dieing

>dieing
So this is """American English""" I suppose?

Dumb Ass doesn't know it's spelled, "Hollar".

It should be legal to shoot trespassers if your land is fenced and posted. It's not though, even in uncucked states with castle doctrine laws.

I seem to recall that Texas as some relatively decent laws in that regard.

I might be an uppity northerner but it's obviously an adaptation of hollow, which in white people slang would be holler. Hollar looks black. Do you look black too? Just curious.

It should be legal.

It's Hollar. Trust me, uppity Yankee.
I've never heard any connection to Hollow, so to an uppity yankee it might make sense, but around these parts, that don't.

Actually in North Carolina you can shoot people for trespassing. They actually just passed a law where you no longer need a concealed carry permit either.

Basically.
The school system is broken.
We don't really teach necessary skills.

Well that's how dumb you are, you didn't know a wooded valley is a hollow.

Trespassing is a really minor crime in every state. They have to try to come into your house to shoot them. And that's assuming you live somewhere uncucked.

It's holler youtube.com/watch?v=r_3DDVKMTE0

t. Appalachian

No offense there neighbor, but I don't believe you.

A buddy of mine's 145 year old cabin in the Hollar. It's pitch fucking, can't see your hands, black as midnight after the sun goes down.

Are you sure? I want to move to Idaho because I've lived in a nanny state all my life. Can't I just shoot all the coons stepping on my property there?

I stand fully corrected.

what the fuck do you find hard to believe

Your beliefs are irrelevant, buddy.

HAHAHAHAHA

Was talking about the trespassing part. Open carry isn't unique to North Carolina.

Maybe 1,000 miles from here it's called that, but in these mountains, it's a Hollar.
I think your dialect, customs & traditions are dumb, but I don't fault anyone for the way things are in that area. Around here, we do things different than you, and I'm Ok with that.

I don't think the engine is capable of producing the kind of torque required to move that thing, but it could turn like a tank does.

I know in my state they have to try to break in to my house. I forget the ins and outs of Texas law, but I've heard of cases under which you can fire on somebody for doing something or other even on a neighbor's property.

Realistically, I don't really want to open fire on anybody. I probably would be unlikely to consider it until somebody broke in to my house anyway, so as long as Castle Doctrine stays it's not really high on my list of things to complain about.

For giggles he put this on his property.

I've lived in Idaho, if your english is good you'll be fine. Just don't dress or act gay, and if some good old boys mess with you, bitch about immigrants ruining your country. You'll be drinking beers in no time.
Oh yeah, the beer, you're going to have to get used to that. Just look for something cheap that doesn't give you the shits in large quantities. Coors Light is my choice for cheap beer, and I like some of the mexican imports for expensive beer.

I lived out in the country many years ago. If your land is fenced, STAY THE FUCK OUT signs are posted, your closest neighbor is a mile away, and someone is wandering your property then that fucker is looking for trouble and needs to be put in the ground.

Living in the burbs or a city is a slightly different story. There I think waiting until they break in (or try to) is reasonable.

It's really more intelligent to word it that way. "Shot on sight" could be spun by a (((lawyer))) as "angry redneck shoots anything that enters his or her eye-line" whereas "Shot on site" means deadly force will only be used to defend the property from actual trespassers.

>be kid playing in woods having fun
>get shot by a fudd for trespassing

>jacked up truck.
>still has the same ground clearance.

Burgers.

Good logic leaf.

Fucking dank ass signs.
Thx for the design idea!

I think for it to be a myth there needs to be at least somebody who actually thinks it sorta exists

I was just taking the piss buddy. Country folks around here call creeks cricks, and coyotes is said ky-oats.

that makes sense

These chairs will start rocking on their own, with zero wind in the Hollar. Legend has it two kids were killed when they fell into the hog pen on this property. You hear kids laughing down there all the time, when there isn't s child to be found for miles. It's spooky.

Oh no, it is fucking as real as shit

I spent a great deal of time educating Americans on early US history vis-a-vis the native treaty debacle.

You have the left and right

the left = total fucking pol burgers
the right = too intelligent to even give a fuck and don't correct the morons

I went to a US college and can tell you that the USA operates on extremes of intelligence/ignorance.

Those who have parents at home with a brain don't learn shit in school, they learn at home

Those with shit parents are fucking dullards that put fire crackers in their ass cracks

There is literally nothing wrong with these signs.
In fact, it should go without saying or posting anything.

>Just don't dress or act gay
Check
>bitch about immigrants ruining your country
I already do
>Oh yeah, the beer, you're going to have to get used to that
Pls explain. I'm really into the bitter stuff. Is that going to be a problem?

rednecks in america are irish and scottish in origin mostly, it figures they would more hot tempered, violent and stupid

>imma shoot you for trespassing, hurrrr
>im big man, durrrrrr
>i got gun
Never change, murica.

Yeah, for my personal moral disposition, if there's a clear fence or fence equivalent and clear signs, I think that's pretty fair game for getting shot at.

t.Muhammad

I'm willing to bet it's pretty damn effective at keeping people out

>Takes Arab cock in Anus

It's piss water here. Some crafts are good, blue moon has a nice flavor. Generally tho, American beer is weak and watered down.

i was referring to the words themselves mr rothbard

Plenty of white, southern pronunciation overlaps with black "ebonics" - its often one in the same. One is fetishized by liberals, the other is dismissed as "ignorant."

The real american rednecks are actually fur traders that mixed with natives and live mostly off the land

Cajuns for example...name comes From Acadians...people that were living in the Canadian Maritime provinces and were sent on a death march to the southern states like Louisiana that used to be part of the French Empire during the

>takes multiple choice test
>still fails

how much does an acre in the spooky woods cost

That tractor tire Honda is from an old Canadian TV show called "the red green show" pretty damn funny and it's before Canada became cuckland. Was released on DVD it's hard to find copies of it outside Canada but you CAN find it on piratebay last I heard if you're comfortable screwing around with that shit

There's a couple dank-ass thick beers to be found, but most of the gas stations and smaller grocery stores don't carry them. I've seen Sapporo in bars, and most bars will have Guinness. There are a lot of microbreweries around, and if you live near a medium size town you shouldn't have any problems finding a good beer you like.

your soul

Shut up flaggot.

So we should just let people take our stuff?

Looks comfy as fuck

Fantastic example, Mr. Lipschitz.

As soon as you get settled in buy a case of natural light and drink it exclusively until you like it. Because if you can drink that you can drink anything

>T. Busch light drinker

My dad always told me if you ever shoot someone in the yard drag his ass inside the house

Wait didnt you just say concealed?

You know there would be bloody drag marks right? Don't do that

I can't name the first 5 presidents. That's not a reflection of my intelligence. It's irrelevant information to me, so I just forgot it. No reason to revisit 4th grade social studies info.

I can point out Poland though. And after a few years of flags on Sup Forums I can identify just about any flag, too.

I tried Budweiser once. It's like Bitburger with a spoon of sugar and some tap water. It's going to be interesting though trying out American beer. Do you guys have Carlsberg by any chance?

Killing is always wrong tho

This is because of public education, which inherently leads to reduced quality.

Look back at 18th and 17th century literature. It was much more advanced and the words were almost always spelled correctly.
This is because education was completely privatized back then and therefore was a superior good.
As it exists now, 95% of students in the US go to public schools, which inherently is an inferior product.

If you want to increased the spelling proficiency of the literate portion of the population, simply end public education. The literate would become excellent spellers again owing to the greater quality of private education.

>thinking you can kill someone for walking on your lawn
This faggot should be arrested for threats

Well it was a joke about retarded laws not serious advice

Murder is wrong. I object to taking a life in general, but killing is not always wrong.

And you'd have to differentiate getting shot from getting shot dead, which always leads to a sadly dicey argument based on potential legal ramification rather than moral correctness.

I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find anything you wanted. Land of opportunity Deutschbro

>It's like Bitburger with a spoon of sugar and some tap water
Damn. Like Bitburger isn't already bad enough.

Of course its not a myth. I learned like ever1else about the 6 gorillion and best ally!
I even learned about some non-country called Poland that got invaded and lost.

>mexican imports for expensive beer.

1. You have to go back.
2. Mexican beer expensive? Is Applebees fine dining to you?

Wow, all trucks have 28" of ground clearance in eurabia?

is beer drinking really that important? potato farmer here, don't touch alcohol or tobacco and try to mind my own business best i can but would like to emigrate in the future

Yeah I don't know how Budweiser manages to be so popular. You almost have to go out of your way to find something that's significantly worse.

But like the other guy said unless you're in the middle of nowhere you should be able to find something halfway decent. A lot more people care about beer that doesn't suck than in decades past.

Thats some real dakka right there.

Alcohol is a huge part of American culture. You rarely meet someone who doesn't drink. Unless you live in Utah

Every list I checked Brazil is ranked lower than the United States in terms of education.

edudemic.com/learning-curve-report-education/

worldtop20.org/worldbesteducationsystem?gclid=Cj0KEQjw7dfKBRCdkKrvmfKtyeoBEiQAch0egVtBwyscXS1Vw6DSWdOlnjZ3sgbmbsHH2beBzukVgloaAmkH8P8HAQ

fairreporters.net/world/the-best-education-systems-in-the-world-in-2015/

private property is always a thing worth killing for,a rusty nail or saint graal? no difference ,you touch it you die.

>dieing
That's cute, but I'd still stay the fuck away.