CHICAGO CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

They're going to lose the gibs.
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-state-budget-stalemate-roundup-met-0630-20170629-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOlnmiayzGY
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
archive.is/GU2Nq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The new season of CPD is really pulling out all the stops!

What the hell is that lottery shit?

You know, that is why people are poor. They gamble their money and stay poor.

Why are people stupid with money?

Cant wait to watch this on C.O.P.S. Chicago

Tommy Sotomayor was a Viking?

This time, we're going full Robert.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOlnmiayzGY
obligatory

think we'll hit cat4?

Imagine being black; wouldn't you want to win the lottery, hoping for some miracle and in comes lottery deus ex machina... some people have very little to live for as well so because they hate themselves they don't really think about savings and the future because they are just in a day to day level of consciousness and not really able to think outside of that in a larger scale

Holy shit, niggers do everything?

I really hope Rahm continues to be a total ZOG piece of shit and let Chicago ruin the whole state. Please cut the gibs, the nation needs to see what happens

Actually a lot of people who win the lottery end up worse off.

Only poor uneducated people buy lottery tickets.When they do win they buy a massive house and several cars, they have no concept of taxes, loans, etc so they end up broke when the lottery money runs out.

>rapists and smash-grabbers whose culture never got past mudhuts and pagan gods were black

OK

>Actually a lot of people who win the lottery end up worse off.
pretty sure that's because the lottery 'winners' consist of all winners, not just those with the jackpot.

Coming from someone whose never had money...
If you can't manage $500 you won't be able to manage $5 million. These people have no understanding of how to live on a budget or within their means. Even the ones who choose to take yearly payments are bankrupt before the payments are finished. They get loans on next years payment then next year, till it's all gone in only a few years.
They're clueless about investing and compound interest.

it's possible.but augment plane tickets for whites with national guard and riot police working together.

I heard it'll take 8 months.

somewhere between cat3-cat4

we are the WE WUZ now at
WE WUZ "WE WUZ" POSTERS AND SHIIET now?

Cat 3. Cat 4 requires black majority.

I fear this will be a domino effect. They will lean on feds for aid and then other blue states will follow. California has the same medicaid issue as Illinois, except worse.

>deus ex machina

speak fucking english, faggot.

Anyone who has a desktop better fucking record the audio of what is going on and upload it to YouTube. Use OBS Open Broadcast Software as it easy to use and takes me longer than 5 minutes to figure it out. We need the world to hear of this historic moment 10 years from now.

There needs to be laws barring off niggers and young adults for having anything to do with loans or borrowing money. It's obvious that will be the next bubble to burst due to debt.

Well we won't know until midnight, but they are saying there's no way they will settle in a budget before the midnight deadline. I think they may try to keep those programs floating for a minute and take a credit downgrade.

>Checked
My fellow Confederate might be on to something with this one. It'll be interesting to see if Chicongo can get worse than Detroit.

It's Chicago, it IS black majority.

Chicago is interesting from a demographic perspective. Have you ever sampled from a normal distribution with mean=85, sd=15?

Let's try only 100 draws from that distribution, just as a fun exercise. Pic related.

How many of these are functional members of society, and how many are closer to ape than human?

>why do we give stupid people money
ftfy

Niggers will never stop killing each other or having abortions so theyll never get the majority needed for cat4

>Lutheran Social Services, the state's largest provider, imposed steep cuts in programs like addiction treatment and senior home care.

Funny they didn't cut immigration services as that's one of their biggest functions

They're gonna start asking other states for free gibs.

But user, that one guy has an IQ of 113!
#NotAllBlacks

Oh please let this be the happening of all happenings

Jesus, i just read the article. Sounds pretty fucking dire. What happened? Inb4 niggers

niggers

and democrats

Daily reminder that the official cutoff for borderline mental retardation in the United States was lowered in 1973 from 85 to 70, because it was deemed too awkward that approximately 54% of African Americans are classified as at least somewhat "retarded" under the old definition.

Corrupted state
Majority Democrats
Majority Blacks with middle school or less education
Majority on gibi dah programs
High concentration of Muslims now invading saying see nigger poor cuz white man shiieeett
Drugs drugs and drugs

>Give out massive pensions to people who you let retire at 35 just to get their vote
>Give out massive welfare to all the unproductive blacks you can shuttle into your city just to get their vote
>WHY ARE WE IN DEBT?!

>Joy over Illinois shit financial
>Not wondering where all of them will go if it does collapse
If we lose this major containment zone, where the fuck do you think the government is gonna send all these people? The will do what they did after Katrina and send them all over. It'll be a mini refugee crisis for the rest of us

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
Chicago Police - Live Audio

God damn these sites have so much bloated shit running on their pages.
archive.is/GU2Nq

People will blame niggers but the biggest problem for Illinois' budget is the ridiculous public pensions they promised to all government employees. I read that they have something like a quarter of a trillion in unfunded pension payments projected for the future. They retire at 50 with a full pension that they collect for the rest of their life.

Biggest gibs hub to the west is Minnesota, and they'll love taking in displaced brown people, so Im pretty safe

t. North Dakota

"thaiy nead monies fo dem programs why yall so ignorint " ~ random black lady

Close, but they don't say ignorant, they say ignant

>Cutoff for mental retardation lowered to 70

What's really interesting is that my cousin's IQ classifies him as borderline retarded, but he still makes more than enough money to support himself.

It really activates my almonds.

Defense needed for Category 3 should be roof Koreans

Remember, Jun 2nd is the impeachment rally.
It should be fun.

Literally niggers.
Everything outside of Chiraq is like 80%+ white

Look like Trump is sending Feds in.