>ITT September 10, 2001

I don't know about you guys, but the future seems pretty bright
>USA undisputed world power
>Eastern Europe and Russia being re-integrated with the rest of the Western world with hundreds of new freedoms and economic opportunities
>Saddam has been put in his place, Middle East stable and functional
>freedom is prevalent and the internet is bringing humanity to new heights with an unrestricted trade of information and social interaction
>race relations at an all time high, crime on a steady decline
>gas is $1.30 a gallon
>job market solid
>height of political turmoil is the president getting a handy from a secretary
Things can only get better from here, this new millennium is going to see the human spirit reach new , just you watch

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure we elected a right wing retard, but theres no way he'll piss away the Clinton surplus and crash the country with no surviv-

>Things can only get better from here, this new millennium is going to see the human spirit reach new , just you watch

No one in 2001 was looking up to a bright future with a Republican warhawk President.

I love Digimon.

>Clinton surplus
>arbitrary budgets and the tech boom
He couldn't kill the tech boom if he tried. Luckily he couldn't because of the republican congress. Back when they still had SOME balls.

My new neighbor is an Islam. What even is that lol?

God Damn this Playstation 2 is too expensive.

Also why they cut my cartoon network to show those buildings fallings?

Reeee

Don't be late for work tommorrow or you're fired.

Boy I sure hope all my freedom and privacy doesn't get taken away tomorrow

So Michael Jordan's coming out of retirement.

And how about that Drew Bledsoe? This is the year he gets the Patriots to the postseason again, baby!

>I don't know about you guys, but the future seems pretty bright
Our people are starting to fight back. Our nations are starting to rise up. I've always thought we would win this fucking war, and I'm more sure now than ever.

fucking weather is awesome - beautiful ,bright sunny, perfect September day
what can be wrong with the world?

>No one in 2001 was looking up to a bright future with a Republican warhawk President.
That piece of shit was a liberal shill. We don't talk about him. Some things are best just forgotten.

Think the point of this thread went right over your thick, stormcunt skull.

Gotta get to bed early, have to be at work by 9am. Q train from Brooklyn takes about an hour to get to 14th street in Manhattan... Dad says "Boy the news is boring, wish something would happen" mfw

I remember this day vividly, it was pretty funny how I found out.

I was with my mom getting her car fixed (i was 13) so I was pretty excited that I was going to be late for school.

The receptionist dude said "hey did you hear a plane hit the World Trade Center?".

Got the car fixed and went straight home because we all knew invasion was imminent.

Got home fired up some Starcraft and played with my homies because if were gonna fuckin get nuked this is how i'm going out.

Get all the redpills

riggedit.com/

Nonno, I miss home, I've been in Italy for two months already, can you buy me more Mr. Bean tapes, Italian Cartoons are trash.

I can't wait for Microsoft's new game console Xbox. Halo and Project Gotham Racing look like fun. There's going to be a big launch event in New York and everything. Maybe even old Billy will show up!

Man, I sure do love those towers. Ah yes, gonna get a full nights sleep lads. Goodnight

I remember the tears to this very day.
>plz vote nader guise!

I have a YUGE urge to buy like a shit ton of put options on United and American airlines for some reason. Nah that's stupid, better save my money. Airlines are a safe bet.

Newton's law of universal gravitation
July 5, 1687 - September 11, 2001

Journalism
~1690 - September 11, 2001

R.I.P.

9/10/01
>Just thinking the other day about how nice and peaceful things seem, how the scariest thing on the nightly news was the local murdered, how much I was looking forward to going to school tomorrow.
9/11/01
>Just eating my cereal, watching tv on the CRT we always kept in the kitchen.
>Hey wait, this isn't my morning cartoon.
>What is this, are they demoing a building?
>My mom comes in freaking out, I have no idea what's going on really. Something about a plane accidentally hitting a tower?
>Get sent to school anyway, I figure my mom probably thought that it would be safer than home and it was only a block away.
>At school, classes start a bit late but I don't remember their being anything to unusual going on. Mind you I was in like 3rd grade.
>I remember we couldn't go out for recess, we just had to stay inside and read or some shit like that.
>Then I remember what happened. They brought in a TV, and the president of the United States came on. I don't remember exactly what he said, the whole speech, but I do remember exactly what he told us happened. That this morning, at exactly 8:45 pm, our nation came under attach, by people insane enough not one, not two but four planes full of innocent people and use them to attach places inside the United States of America. I remember the sky being unusually bright and blue that day...

I don't think I remembered just quite all of that until now.

(((Rumsfeld))): "Don't worry,the Pentagon didn't really lose $2 Trillion; we just forgot to carry the 9. We'll have everything worked out by tomorrow morning...round 8:30 - 9:00 am. kkkthx"

I have a midterm tomorrow but not until 3pm. I'll sleep in.

On 9/11 in S.C., gas was 88 cents. I made a point to look at a gas sign and remember it.

saddam was doing fine at that point in time.

>I love working in NYC and my office has the best view in the world! I can't wait to go to work on Monday.

True story

>be me a high school senior 9/10/2001
>My cousin my Palestinian friend and I are sitting by the pool smoking cigarettes
>talking about how boring things are and how Chanra Levy is in the news and how it's a joke
>Palestinian friend says verbatim " you know.... I wish something would happen to spice things up a bit"
>next day is 9/11
>we all look at Palestinian friend wtf dude you had to jinx it! Lol

My new co-worker told me at work he is a 'Muslim', I don't really know what that is, but he seems nice.