Aside from ramps and roundabouts, what else do Americans fear?

Aside from ramps and roundabouts, what else do Americans fear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUy9OgRRXnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hear about those warriors from the UK? They got curved flight decks.

Curved flight decks.

stairs

Incompetent allies

France btfo

Cargo ships.

Admitting that they're the most cucked country on the planet, the favoured testing ground for every imaginable sort of degeneracy the Jews push on the western world today.

Diabetes results

I'm deathly afraid of crunchsticks.

Americans are constantly afraid that Europeans will say mean things about US policies.

Fresh groceries
Russian hackers
Being able to tell temperature in foreign countries

Americans fear the Monk Quaker parakeet.

Gun confiscation.

Clowns.
I'm terrified of clowns. They come with knives in my country, though. And haunt the woods, to be fair.

Oh, and foreskins. My god. I won't shake hands with non-US males because you just know what they've touched with those hands.

Manual cars
This carrier's aesthetic btw, it has good geometry.

taking their shoes off inside

kek

I have the trypophobia bad senpai.

Foreskins.

Have a (you)

and a Clown

Did you hear that Wyatt?

Mmaybe its outside your house user, well nevermind, but when you try to sleep tonight be sure to listen out for them, im sure they are closer than you think

So how good is this ship?

Getting our coffee with anything less than 40 grams of sugar.

amerifarts fear everything. They are the most litigious society in the history of human civilisation. Every interaction they have with an inanimate object needs to have hazard symbols and detailed written instructions so they don't injure themselves whilst interacting with it.

nothing. i am currently buying survival tools so i can walk across my beautiful country.
all 2500+ miles of it.

Closed floor plans.

>second biggest
lol

micheal moore was right about americans, they're just cowards scared of everything. that's why they have to all have guns for threats that don't exist and they live in a perpetual cycle of both fear and warmongering

I definitely fear Europe uniting and wiping out all the muslims. I fear that every goddamn day.......

Haha, well we're not going to upstage you are we, especially when we need those sweet sweet F-35's

countries that defend their oil

That the McDonald's ice cream machine will be broken and I won't be able to drown my sorrows in a Reese's McFlurry.

Reminder that the RN has always been at the cutting edge of carrier design.
>First Carrier
>First Catapult launch
>First Jet Landing
>First angled flight deck
>first ramp
>First VTOL

The next stage is
>two bridges

There is a roundabout in my town nestled away, between a bunch of houses, every time I go through it actually gives me this bizarre paranoid feeling.

Legit don't like those things. Being in a roundabouts presence honestly feels sinister. HATE roundabouts.

>fearing a fucking ramp
Lmao

all 12 of them

all 12 of those shitty all-rounders that will get outclassed by anything designed to fulfill a specific roll

Nutrition Facts:

kettles

not obeying Jewish and Islamic commands about foreskins.

I have large caliber semi auto weapons. They aren't bullet proof. I adore your comments, but you're more aggressors of the dentist than I am of clowns.
I can render large holes in armed clowns, without fear.

>Not having catapults
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty damn good. We'll be using the V/STOL variant of the F-35 with it and it isn't nuclear powered so it wont have years of downtime. It can't carry a huge number of jets, but it can deploy the jets it carries extremely quickly. Which is better, a giant catapult carrier with aircraft that have complex takeoff procedures or a slightly smaller carrier filled with jets that can take off from almost any part of the flight deck?

The smaller one will be able to get more jets in the sky much quicker and that's what really counts.

Nimitz class carriers can launch more fighters per minute than any ramp carrier.

not bongs

Just a reminder, the Nimitz class as 4 catapults that have a 60 second recharge time each. That's 4 jets per minute or about 20 seconds per jet.

90 jets can be in the air within 30 minutes. How does the cuckramp fair?

Capitalism

>cuckramp

Gotta be home in time for tea and crumpets ay govna?

The china problem
youtube.com/watch?v=RUy9OgRRXnw

>half sleepwalking to wipe shart
>fall down stairs, cant move
>eat emergency burger sewn into jammies
>clap for help intermittently

Many such cases- sad!

These people

If you really want to know the honest answer, then take a look at this picture. This will give any non-American insight beyond belief.

Well I guess we'll just have to see what the queen liz is capable of, can't find any statistics on deployment speeds for Elizabeth, but I'd imagine that since it's stocked entirely with jets that can perform V/STOL the speed of deployment could be very, very quick. That's the biggest draw about the F-35B. If you really had to, I don't see why you couldn't launch most of the jets off the flight deck at the same time, they're all capable of vertical takeoff.

Full fuel and weapons vertically? I dont think so.

Vegetables.

quiet contemplation

Bullshit. We have a fleet of the one the Great Lakes alone. There's boats as long as our aircraft carriers... On. Our. Fucking. Lakes that are bigger the the United Kingdom.

Rice Farmers.

maximum launch rate is 24 aircraft in 15 minutes and the maximum recovery rate is 24 aircraft in 24 minutes

Cuckramp = inefficient

Laws against dysgenic, hyperaggressive dog breeds

Canadian bastardization of the English language.

Race tracks that aren't an oval.

Gun grabbers.

Latvians

British "cuisine".

Manual transmissions.

Communists.

Race tracks that are perfectly straight are also acceptable.