Looked like he saw something

Any idea what object made him risk his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1458465573
liveleak.com/view?i=f73_1495989583
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like he wanted to kill himself

He saw a shekel.
>Those jewish genes.

He saw a world run by jews

He wanted to join EGS

He saw an end to his suffering.

Is he okay!?

he saw a train

lol you have to put your head not the body

Guy with the blue backpack already knowing "Yup, this train isn't going anywhere for a while, I'll take the next one."

>end suffering
>have a train run over your midsection as oppposed to skull

The train was about to screech to a halt but the constipated young man misheard it as street.

what an idiot, cutting the midsection rather than putting his neck on the line and making it instant.

He saw the point of no return;he wanted to kill himself.Seems like a young guy,pretty sad.

He was trying to be metal

He had to take a shit and the Indian instincts kicked in

The floor was lava gonna die neways

How painful is that? What do you think?

No, he just had his body split in half by a train, while all of his organs have probably spilled out of his torso.

A way out.

He lost the love from allah.

;_;7

you'd probably go into shock immediately

Word, he really committed to that shit, if you get "mushed" in half a bunch of your arteries get pinched shut. You don't bleed out as fast.

My cousin whos an er surgeon told me about some dude who got cut in half by a fucking boat propeller and made it to the hospital and live for like an hour and a half once there.

They basically just gave him a phone and were like "bro, you are cut in half, not even sure why you are alive right now, call the people you love if you want, because you are going to die at basically any moment."

He could had survived several minutes after the train cut his torso
liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1458465573

Nah, that's a suicide.

He never tried to move after laying on the track.

Underrated.

Underrated post

Let it run over your head dumbfuck

he's not going to die instantly from getting cut across the midsection. He'll feel that.
He should have put his head on the rail, or at least his chest. But his stomach? ouch. he felt that

its incredibly painful, you'd be surprise how long it takes to die after getting split in half

liveleak.com/view?i=f73_1495989583

Looks like suicide

This is actually a pretty big fear of mine, one time I visited NYC and the metro made me anxious because, what if some dude right next to me just jumped? Would I try and grab him or would I do nothing? What if it was a kid? Spooky stuff, man.

He probably got picked up in to the wheels and grinded up.

>liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1458465573
>Get cut in half
>Last thing you see is some fucker pionting an iphone at you

>Any idea what object made him risk his life.
What are you talking about? That dude was checking himself out of the world of the living.

>Not proactively pushing them on the tracks to prevent them from killing themselves.

>Is he okay!?
Yes, both halves of him are just fine.

I doubt it. Train wheels are like pizza cutters, they don't drag the flesh, they just crush and separate the flesh

like Dostoevsky said once: only the coward lives to 40

Today i took the train and a guy put his head on the tracks and decapited himself. The train wasnt going anywhere soon after that so I hitchhiked to the city.

He saw a way out

feels

These are really getting out of hand

Damn assholes if you're going to kill yourself at least try doing it without inconveniencing thousands of others

The mosques were full and the roads were full.

He is now.

What's EGS?

It would be extremely painful…

Noice.

Oh randy

Embers ghost squad, basically a transgender ghost squad which you could only join if you're a girl an you kys.

He's fine, thanks for asking.

of course he's ok dumb shit, only a faggot would be killed by a fucking wheel

are they?

for your dick.

>tfw no planet-sized brain with space-faring that achieved time travel and FTL travel yet
why even live

He saw himself in half

but his spine was also split in half wouldnt that take you straight into a coma?

What a fucking retard. Should've gone head-first.

it looks like his pelvis was on the rail, so its possible he remained conscious

Who knew the difference between 5 11 and 6 ft was a whole foot. This artist had no talent at all.

they glued him back together

>bro, you are cut in half, not even sure why you are alive right now
Damn, these people are chill as fuck.

Why the fuck don't any of you faggots use Sup Forums

sage and reported

>putting yourself in a position where you get cut in half and have to endure the pain

>They basically just gave him a phone and were like "bro, you are cut in half, not even sure why you are alive right now, call the people you love if you want, because you are going to die at basically any moment."
This is an absolute nightmare scenario. I can't even fucking imagine.

>oh, a penny

He had just read Camus' ultimate philosophical question and decided to put it to the test.

hi Sup Forums

He wouldn't be in pain.
Can you have pain and not know it? Of course not. Survival mechanism etc.

bet they shared a beer on his way out

What's the point, it would just come out the bottom