With increasingly aggressive rhetoric from president Trump towards North Korea...

With increasingly aggressive rhetoric from president Trump towards North Korea, how close are we to the nuclear holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think particularly close unless NK flips out for some reason and nails Seol. That might trigger something that spirals out of control.

Otherwise I would expect something a bit more surgical to avoid the worst, although that of course would also add more chaos to the world that could conceivably help tip the overall situation into heading out of control.

>how close are we to the nuclear holocaust?

the closest we've ever been since 1951.

>NK flips out for some reason and nails Seol.

US is building anti-ballistic missiles in Seol, even though the South opposes it. South Korea is a colony, while DPRK is free of imperialist anglo-Americans.

Nothing will happen.

Enough anti-ballistics to deal with the large number of basically pipes in the ground that NK has? I've heard some pretty dire analyses about being largely unable to do anything using conventional public technology should NK just launch a large number of mortars or whatever it is they have ready to go.

>how close are we to the nuclear holocaust?
A coup in NK is far more likely. The whole point of a proxy war like this is to avoid direct conflict

Almost certainly.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Tell us, shareblue

Not close enough bring on the cleansing hellfire

not close enough

It depends, if kim feels his is about to loose his power hi knows death penalty awaits. So hi might throw the house out the window as his last move. Meaning fallout new vegas for everyone.

i read NK's program is so fortified we'd have to use a nuke to destroy their shit

Hopefully soon enough.

possible outcomes of north korean nuclear attack in decreasing likelyness

missile is successfully intercepted
missile hits north korea
missile hits south korea
missile hits water surrounding north and south korea
missile hits china
missile hits russia
missile hits pacific ocean
missile hits japan
missile makes a trip around the earth before hitting north korea
missile accidentally reaches stable orbit
and way down: missile actually hits the USA

>missile makes a trip around the earth before hitting north korea
lmao what? that is even less likely than it hitting US soil.

Within the year.

These strikes are set for April 15 2017.
The spirits have shown me.
You fucking wut?

never underestimate the north korean capacity for fucking up
they're damn close to operating on cartoon logic

Have a friend in the army who just shipped out - was told to keep quiet about destination but told me.
Sea of Japan.

DPRK is that stupid little dog that nips at your heels when you walk away. They can't do anything except talk shit.

Why do you think they have never done anything? It's because they can't.

That's not surprising. It seems pretty clear that the going intention is to build up forces in the usual areas of ongoing conflict.

it's not like they'll actually do something
US military could take over North Korea within a fortnight if they so desired, however there's simply nothing to be gained from it.
All it gets you is a load of cult-tier indoctrinated people who were taught to hate the US from birth, a lot of land that's practically useless without said people to work it and course, the most important part: you've just pissed off China big time.

It's not worth the cost of a military intervention.

>How close are we to a nuclear holocaust.

I'm well over 6,000 miles away from that mess. So not that close.

lol, that region would suffer enormous disruptions. It's where (((they))) have most of their factories that manufacture hell on earth.
You really think they would allow the flow of shekels to be disrupted?
You think they'd allow a situation where their slaves stop coming to work to load the ships or have the ships sit in port indefinitely?
Nah....

This thread is now about lil Kim looking stupid. Post what you have.

The fucking Kim Jong Un cake shit still cracks me up