RageAfterStorm: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13325343
Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
youtube.com/watch?v=7bdeAyK8F2o
tubeunblock.me/watch?v=SWpVCu_qno0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

Stop shilling your channel Rage

just go enjoy her channel if you like it. I don't need to see her face on the catalog all day long to get the message. Thank you, I'll try one of her videos when I have time.

so much autism around here

WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR RACE IS REAL VIDEO?! WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE ZOG WIN?!

Can we please stop talking about this tranny?

We don't want women in our movement REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She didn't delete it, Jewtube shut her down.

Holy shit she actually looks scary in that picture...

I can't put my finger on it but honestly it freaks me out so much after I read that even though it is just memes

The reason why all these female youtubers bother me is because they are doing it for the money. It creates a terrible incentive to join our movement. If white nationalism just becomes a business where people see they can make a quick buck then it will be stripped of all morality, purpose and passion. I want people who are in this because they believe that our cause is good for our people. A movement motivated by personal greed is destined to fail. It might make money but it will never achieve it's noble initial goals.

Women out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kiketube shut it down.

VOTE FOR YOUR ALT-RIGHT WAIFU NOW

strawpoll.me/13325343
>strawpoll.me/13325343
strawpoll.me/13325343
>strawpoll.me/13325343
strawpoll.me/13325343

>just go enjoy her channel if you like it.
I actually hate it.

She is not a literal tranny, retard, she is a mental psycholotigical tranny.

She is essentially a female pervert. She is very dangerous. She has the male mind but lacks the irrational male sex drive, thus she is extremely subversive and untrustworthy

> it will be stripped of all morality, purpose and passion

Like it already is then?

Seriously, gas yourself already.

You shills are just copy pasting your shit now

Sup Forums.org/rules

>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>She is essentially a female pervert. She is very dangerous. She has the male mind but lacks the irrational male sex drive, thus she is extremely subversive and untrustworthy
what the fuck did i just read

I'm pretty sure you posted this same thing yesterday, much like the copy paste fag that is OP.

No women allowed.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. virgin

>She has the male mind but lacks the irrational male sex drive
> lacks the irrational male sex drive

How the hell did you come to this conclusion, OP? You try to bang her out?

Like a very smart man will still have irrational motivation to mate with a woman so he has to conform to what she will think and court her and lure her into bed to SOME EXTENT

She is like a freak of nature mentally. Study her with this tool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy

It helped me to see what she really is beneath the "im a cute smart girl" act. 100% fake. Maybe even sociopathic.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offfffffff

We don't want women here!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Take your meds, Moshe. And I don't mean more hallucinogenics.

report report report

I am not flooding or advertising anything, i am linking o A FUCKING POLITICS VIDEO retard

When will jews stop sucking baby dicks and eating their foreskin?

Friendly reminder than OP is not well in the head because he consumes vast amount of mushroom and other psychedelic drugs. His mind is so fucked that he thinks he's a prophet who here to prevent a total war and the way to stop this prophecy is to shitpost on an anime forum

SJW that stomped out someones freedom of speech because of
>muh-feelings
>muh hate speach

>KYS

Shills are hard at it

>he can't disprove me
>he wants to shut me down
lmfao

I wonder why we would want half the population at our side.

The motivation matters. Is the motivation money and white interests are secondary or are white interests first and money is secondary?

When people see our movement as a business opportunity you will start getting stuff like this:

"We need bodies for our movement so now quadroons and octoroons count as white"

"Lets be open to homosexuality because it increases our brand appeal"

"We need to let in mixed race people so we don't alienate their white family members"

"Let's put women up on a pedastal so they support our movement"

"Based black man, based sihk, based vietnamese...etc"

my fucking sides

Shills gettin inventive
Sage

Or you could just get into purity spiraling and never accomplish anything.
Fortunately the leaders of our side are smarter than that.

the only reason she's trending is because...

...I'd do her

your link was up when you posted this crap yesterday but it has 404d long ago, you're not linking to anything

>YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
Sure you can.

>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
No, racism is good.

>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
You can choose not to play, but you're still wearing a uniform.

Thats the alt lite talking points. How is Rage and alt lite SJW? She bravely spoke up about race

What's wrong with having standards?

Go watch her newest religious videos. She sounds like a fucking typical fedora tipping 15 year old who just read "The God Delusion."

user was talking about the schizophrenic OP, not rage

This. Sage goes in all fields

Why we would want to have the women at our side?

>The reason why all these female youtubers bother me is because they are doing it for the money.
Willingly took down her Patreon

btw the xame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a vid still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHITE BABY"
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

I think she is very brainwashed and maybe she is fucked up in some way to try to force meme identity politics when we should be KILLING IT instead

It's probably the bitch herself shilling her videos

I don't know what's this about, but OP is a faggot

A pair of tits that panders to my bs. Where do i send my pesos??

"Everyone I don't like is a Jew" has now evolved to "Everyone I don't like is a tranny."

Brilliant

Is Hatsune Miku taking drugs, pol ? I'm worried about her well being

Racism is good and right. Teams beat individuals every time.

Who fucking cares about her opinions on insignificant issues. The Racepill is the most important pill for the general public to swallow. They need to swallow it fast or we're doomed.

sounds like /vg/ from last year

COOL!

>HER IS HER PRO-ABORTION VIDEO!

SHE'S OUR GIRL!

youtube.com/watch?v=7bdeAyK8F2o

There is nothing wrong.
But those are unrealistic standards. Are you serious that our problem. RIGHT NOW. Is becoming flooded with trannies and leftists?
We have to grow, not everything is good, but just an normal, smart girl is not something we should be wary of. Quite the opposite, you are so scared that you can see the opportunities when they present themselves. That's a loser mentality.

see

great
race war soon

Her eyes are evil, she is totally controlled by this fucked up collective tribal agenda shit

Religion isn't an insignificant issue. The fact that we've collectively as a species moved away from religion over the past 100 years seems to correlate with the decline in everything else, no? It seems to be a central issue to me. One in which all other major ones stem from. Even if one doesn't believe in God, they cannot deny the positive effects it has had on civilization.

>Sup Forums flocks to her channel

if she red pills normies and women i'm happy, but lets not pretend this girl is some kind of intellectual, she is a parrot and probably a phony doing it for the shekels because she knows betas will watch and donate

hey thanks, never heard of her, just subscribed!

Christianity is a Jewish cuck religion. I agree spirituality can be good but there is nothing great about Christianity.

murdering babies is insignificant?

oh ok

>Drawn Together
I love that cartoon show

pretty attractive, nothing better than a racist white girl.

Conservatism and libertarianism failed because they compromised on their standards in the pursuit of appealing to the masses.

The left gives out free candy while the right tries to sell vegetables. Sometimes doing the things the correct way is not popular with a lot of people.

yeah totally looks like she is motivated by money

Anglobro kicking some sense into these retards. They cant stand seeing a pair of tits parroting their narrative.

Depends on which babies you're talking about.

I disagree. Western civilization was founded upon Christian values. That fact cannot be ignored. What does "spirituality" even entail?

She is a NAZI, not a FASCIST! Learn the difference, you disgusting mongrel, and stop dirtying the concept of Fascism.

R.A.S.I.D.F. PLS GO

fuck EU i cant watch that vid

But what is exactly the problem here?
>A girl makes a video that support our points
Burn her!
You can't seriously tell me this is not shillspeak.

Based redpilled youtuber

Don't forget to like and subscribe!!!

Complete bullshit. Catholic values are pagan European values. Greeks and Romans were doing fine before Christcucks came around.

>he Racepill is the most important pill for the general public to swallow

Abortion is part of the race pill. White Abortions hurt the white race because the white race has declining numbers. Even 1 dead baby hurts the white race.

Sure blacks get more abortions but they also have a climbing population so abortion has no impact. Any white person who think abortion is ok is a fucking idiots. Support it for minorities all you want but supporting it for white is anti white.

You can't see past your own nose if you think abortion is an insignificant issue.

Western civilization was founded on white genetics.

Que passa Juan? Have you never seen a female selling her mouth for dinero before? Despierta hermano.

it has been taken down, not just country restricted

White woman goes to abortion clinic and has abortion and goes on birth control and dies a cat lady.

Black women goes to abortion clinic and ends up having 7 kids anyways

tubeunblock.me/watch?v=SWpVCu_qno0

youtube blocked me too

Anybody hooktube it before it was removed?

How do you know?
What is the difference?
Of course people are going to join just for profit (You have 0 proof this is the case) that's what happens when you are in the winning side.

She looks like Lena Paul

Because real women that honor traditional values are not spending their time spewing rethoric on jewtube. They do this because they crave attention and want to be edgy. Even if there is no money involved they love seeing these putañeros thirsting for them.

I grew up Christian, became an atheist around 12-13, still hate that there are millions of people in this world holding the rest of us back based on their retarded religious values (most of all in the field of genetic manipulation).

However, after a couple of hours of Jordan B Peterson videos, I think I see how religion isn't completely useless. Most religious people today are practicing a corrupt joke, but the core values across the board is something we figured out (but may not have documented) as a species long before any of the current popular religions were created. With enough intellect you can go "Oh, that's neat how everything comes together, makes a lot of sense. I'm going to live according to these values. There's no man in the sky though". But the rather unintelligent majority won't get it, so the easiest way to organize society is to make them feel like they have to do "the right thing". Like many things, it can be explained using a yin & yang analogy. Think about it as logic vs emotion. I and most other people here are very rational, but some people (especially women) are emotional and aren't really that influenced by rational arguments, that's where religion comes in.

NEW THREAD

>Sweden
>Atheist

You just convinced me to become a Christian

I don't think there's any danger of her becoming a cat lady if she is taking notes from Varg about how a woman should be

not wrong

fuck off my thread just started

we can share threads, asshole, but this is highly rude of u to just announce my own thread is done, you are full of shit

Not her dude, OP this guy has been on a crusade trying to get anyone that makes videos about shit we discuss on here banned from youtube

We are not in that point yet. We got to be smarter. The left and neoliberals took decades to reach this level of decadence. We are in this for the long run. For the time being is a good step in our direction.