Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I need to be bluepilled. I need to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're already bluepilled. Everyone on Sup Forums are bluepilled.

Oy vey. Read this scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf and you will be saved

You can't Nigel. You took the pill now deal with it like we all have to.

>I need to be bluepilled. I need to go back.
Here, put one of these in your mouth.

>I need to be bluepilled. I need to go back.

You can't there is nothing left but ugly men in frocks, bought mass media, angry post abortion women with noise piercings , lisping faggots and muslims in cloth bags

you literally cannot go back. youre here forever. get used to it, sunshine.

I would have wanted to go back if "now" were 10 years ago. The current contents of the bluepill can be summed up in two words "Hormone treatment".

You can't. It's like untossing a grenade, you simply can't do it.

You can't, stop being a faggot and enjoy the end of western civilization like the rest of us here

Sorry m8, it's physiologically impossible. Your neurons have already mashed.

You can't take the bluepill, but you can still take the blackpill

ONE
OF
US

ONE
OF
US

Like this?

Gooble Gable

There is no back. Best you can do is hide your powerlevel and exploit the system. i.e. You can become the Jew.

this desu
Sup Forums is the bluest of pills

i wish the same everyday OP
the sad reality is that we will always be here.. this will be our tomb

Too late

There is no going back. Just understand that you control your state of mind and can take control of your life by making informed and calculated decisions. DO NOT worry about things you can not control.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoBACMKzZQ

What is your powerlevel?

Even if we had said bluepills on hand and shove a handful down your throat, and you chased it with nigger semen directly from the source, you'd still be redpilled. You'd immediately puke your guts out and yell, "Why the fuck did you let me chug nigger jizz! I'll get AIDS!" Then immediately claim we're all filthy Jews for letting you suck nigger dicks. Then kill the nigger.

Then you'll realize that there is no going back.

just remember, your here forever

I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

You can't.

>thinking you can get off

OVER 9000!

Is it an anime thing or just your all-around ability?

oh this guy doesn't understand what the powerlevel concept is to begin with. Sorry newfriend, you wouldn't understand if we explained it to you.

this is honestly the only way to escape the red-pill. It changes everything once you have it.

Its how many times i jack off in one months time

Sup Forums isn't redpilled. they're egotistical retards who cling to life to propel their pointless values.

I don't know why but that last line gives me goosebumps.

>feelsbadman

+1

this is you.

>There aren't any "happy" red pills
This is changing though.

2/10 b8 desu. Might work on insecure brainlets tho

It doesn't work that way kid

there is no going back, son....

....we have a job to do.

8==D

We are actually all liberals. It's a psychological experiement dude. Get a grip.

Underage detected
>>>/reddit/

DELET

Lad, there is no solution to the redpill, once it is there in your mind, it is there forever, the only thing you can do is to ether take

The blackpill: Lose all hope and give up
The whitepill: will add to the redpill strength but let you regain hope for humanity and determination to protect yourself and your posterity from the endless tides of time, plus a little religion and penis growth, too :)

Sup Forums really made me look at the world from a bad way. I wanna go back too

this user gets it

Then head to nearest pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for the bluest of of blue pills!
Then proceed to larp about how great diversity is and you need anti depressants to really feel great about it. Be sure to mention that you'll swallow them all at once to ensure one less evil white person about!
Don't forget bread.