Being a Prepper

Sup Forums is being a prepper the ultimate Red Pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=425GpjTSlS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

yes

Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.

Why? Its pointless, why would you want to go on living in the woods knowing the best years of your life were behind you in real civilization?

Nope.

Play some Dayz and realise that all you need is a gun and ammunition. Let the pussies collect the rest for you.

I'm a prepper
I prep my wife's bull

So why not just kys right now based on that logic? Maybe innawoods you amass a harem of fine bitches because of all your skills, rugged good looks and stockpiled toilet paper.

preparinging is red-pilled obviously, not so sure that being a "prepper" is however.

Yes, be a good goy and spend all of your shekels on prepping. You never know when the happening will happen

Being able to be secure through your own skills and abilities is important. Its the only way to guarentee your own true independance.

The trick to prepping is to acquire skills, knowledge and equipment that leave you better off even when things are going fine.

do you realize that there are regular and low tech survivalists?
for most people prepping is about being self reliant and prepared for extraordinary situaltions, being less dependant on the society
going low tech is much harder

Stop LARPing

>Prepper
>in the wild
>With a shotgun

What did he mean by this? Is he going to use the shotgun to kill deer that break into his tent?

What's your plan against a tightly knit group taking all your stuff from you?

>swaggity swooty, please no shooty

You also need physical gear and commodities, in addition to being in a good starting point (out in nature).
There are commodities like guns/ammo and non-perishables that are hugely important. You need iodine even if there isn't nuclear fallout. Come on; it's the modern era. You can stock up on things that last for decades, even though knowing your surroundings and how to defuse situations with people is the most important.

Sure, if you like being insane virgin loner living in the woods for the rest of your life.

12g slugs nigguh

This.

I've became a mailman so I can scope out the best houses and everyone is nice to the mailman. I'm gonna fucking blow their brains out after they let me in for some water.

peppers are as-burgers manifested in the physical form

>watch US preppers on youtube - serious advice and very interesting

>search British preppers on youtube - big bellied men just camping in land rovers and laughing whilst frying tesco sausages

very embarassing

Yep

Bad strawman

it's the ultimate waste of time

sounds about right

Prepping is just a counter for becoming an anti-government militia, all militias have basically become prepper groups ever since the OKH bombing.

>All preppers are hopelessly fat, spend money on garbage stock fitted rifles, and wear battery powered watches.

Are there actually any obese preppers? I'm pretty sure people who prep are actual aware of themselves.

*most

b8

The only worthwhile prepper is a closeted prepper. Same goes for gun ownership.

Yes, I was a prepper before ever taking the redpill. Now I prepare for a race war.

You don't need anymore than a BOB and rudimentary survival skills. Anything more and you're just wasting time. Nobody is John Wick; a bullet to the face will kill you regardless of how prepped you think you are.

Yes

Living off-grid is fine, but full on prepping is tard-tier.

My anus is prepared.

Man. Your post made me laugh so hard.

>this guy might be your humble mailman you chat with everyday

Yes, I store food and after for 2 weeks. I know it's nothing compared to the hardcore guys, but at least I I'll survive 2 weeks longer than normies.

My fridge has out of date condiments and an empty jar of halapenos+vinegar that I refuse to throw out because it was the only brand I've found where the halapenos were crunchy and not soggy.

I'll just start eating Muslims as soon as the shit hits the fan and solve two problems at once.

Kevin Costner pls go.

Being fat but in decent shape otherwise would probably be a boon in a SHTF scenario.

Sure.
Being able to sustain your family in case of societal collapse is extremely redpilled.

>Anything more and you're just wasting time
Is this what you tell yourself so that you can justify doing nothing?

>Build a bunker below your lawn
>Connect it to your house through a tunnel and a fake wall
>Have a place to hide yourself and your shit when SHTF
>???
>Survive!

I have no family to speak of

Why don't you rip off the label from the jar and pin it somewhere instead of occupying your fridge with empty jars?

>Sup Forums is being a prepper the ultimate Red Pill.

Nope. It just means you wish you live on a farm but are actually a consumerist urban pussy. Its a pointless and nearly harmless consumerist hobby on the same level as collecting pokemon cards. The only advantage to it is some more people learn to shoot

Having a little fat on you is not bad, user. Especially in colder climates.
But being clinically obese is sign of mental illness.

>spend 10k on food and living supplies
>don't like to ever eat canned food and opt for fresh food during normal times
>canned food goes bad

I guess you could donate to food shelters before they expire

Its earned its place by being delicious. Plus there is nothing else in there, so its not like its taking up valuable room.

Crunchy halapenos are the best.

You store food for 2 weeks because your officials said to you to do so. They just wanted little extra taxes to feed Achmed an his herd.

>You don't need anymore than a BOB and rudimentary survival skills.

LARP. You'd die here of hypothermia in a week and you think all those people staved to death because there was loads to be eaten, urban fantasist confirmed.

> Anything more and you're just wasting time. >Nobody is John Wick;

I spent 9 nears working as a trainer and consultant to entry teams.

>a bullet to the face will kill you

Not necessarily. Why the fuck are you planning murder sprees in a civil emergency?

>regardless of how prepped you think you are.
BUY STUFF WATER FILTERS

Yes, but remember you cant eat bullets.

There is a boring side too.

yes

>living in civilization
>"best years of your life"
>ancap flag

everyone should be a prepper to some degree. you dont have to go out and start a farm or build a bunker, but everyone should have a month worth of food and water stored, extra medical suplys and hygiene stuff, a BoB and some basic camping gear and know how to use it all. a weapon as well. economic collapse is unlikely let alone any doomsday scenario, but floods, snow storms, power outages and chimpouts are very real and it sucks to be caught in them with your pants down.

>

All mailmen are known to actually be perverted junkies. They have the same level of public trust as a muslim with his hands in the air. Not much.

>I'm gonna fucking blow their brains out after they let me in for some water.

See? Typical mailman.

Well my food is good for 25 years so it will be a while

He is not planning murder sprees, there WILL be murder sprees.

>He is not planning murder sprees,

Right...............

>there WILL be murder sprees.

^^^^Planning murder sprees

Define "prepper".
Zombie apocalypse prepper (unfortunately not just a meme, I know a couple idiots)? No, calm the fuck down.
Slowly but surely amassing supplies and means of taking care of you and loved ones regardless of what disaster or situation? Yes

> Planning murder sprees
Nope.
Just knowledge from history.

being within grenade range of latte sipping faggots is not real civilization.

Nah, I got that shit way before muh gibsment. It was also damn cheap because I bought it via my company which allows me to buy lots of stuff for cheap prices from wholesale

The best hidden bunkers are those that nobody knows about.
Probably have to apply for some kind of builder's permit which is going to raise some eyebrows if you can even get it approved.
Better to just feign normie tier behavior like I do at work and BTFO some family and take their bunker.

Wouldn't a prepper know better than to blow all of their money on anything?
Or is self sufficiency suddenly the desire of the Jew?

>knowledge from history.

That was not your fellow citizens that was russians

You've never hunted have you?

Underrated

>spend all of your shekels on prepping. You never know when the happening will happen

yup its a pump and dump scam for junk and stupid advice sites, silver coins and old nbc suits and crappily made high margin profit guns

pls go mr mailman

>pls go mr mailman

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=425GpjTSlS4

>builder's permit
I didn't mean you do it in the god damn suburbs. Do it in the hollers.

hah
Do you know what happened in Estonia in 1941?
I do. My grandfather (and to some extent, my grandmother too) took part in it.

And we have shitloads of russians (and various other %&¤/%¤%) in Estonia btw because of fucking soviet union, EU and whatnot.

How do you plan on taking a bunker from a family (group) who had the foresight and means to plan (well stocked, armed and ready group), in a fortified location?

kek

No all your doing is painting a red target on your back that says "Regroup and rob my ass"

Real preppers are people with primitive skill sets that do not require the megathirster bunker 4000 to live and then get fucked when it breaks in 3 months of use because why not.

Real preppers are fucking cavemen

Also why do these faggots think that ammunition is going to last for decades?

if shit really hits the fan ammo is going to be expended so quickly i would honestly give it a couple years until ammunition is super rare and only cappers will be refilling it

whose going to get all the black powder to re-cap when the supplies run out and joe nigger digger isnt producing more.

Prepping is asinine

learn to build shit and get a primitive skillset

>That was not your fellow citizens
There was jewish over-representation in that, sadly. But there were Estonian citizens who acted against other estonian citizens, too.

Watch MCQ bushcraft

>hah
>Do you know what happened in Estonia in 1941?

Sure. Open an Irish history book. Having seen some degree of violence the fact is that either you get shot under martial law even if you were acting in self defense, or you get burnt out alive. The forest brothers were amazing and I respect them alot but someone who grew up in an urban setting has no chance. None. They are better off joining the bread cue and putting their hands up. In rural areas its hard for a single family or group to deal with a hungry angry platoon in any way.

Doesn't hurt to prep. Even if a happening didn't happen and you didn't go innawoods, the skills and knowledge you get is some of many that most people have forgotten. Skills and knowledge you can pass on to the next generation, so they'll be ready when there is a happening.

Teaches you tracking and hunting, for one. If you have to find game, or even people, you can. Teaches you how to build traps, or detect traps. Hand-to-hand combat and other forms of self defense. Foraging ("what's edible"). Farming and aquaculture. Construction. Tailoring, or something where you skin and animal and wear its fur for clothing. And so on.

Even if you don't use it in a happening situation, the skills/knowledge obtained will serve you in other ways.

What do you mean prepper?
Doesn't everyone "prep" in some way?

I am never sure what their game plan is.
How do they seek to prosper while shrinking away like that? Others that try to dominate the culture of the democracy will just steam roll them.
Where is the school of thought on all this?
Anyone have some good links to authorities on the culture?

I would say that sovereignty is important as it means you have a voice on the global/national scale. They seem too fragmented.

preppers are mentally ill and have personal issues.

all of them.

>learn to build shit and get a primitive skillset
Good advice. Some tools and some prepping is bonus to this.

I like this plan

>Also why do these faggots think that ammunition is going to last for decades?

Its relatively easy to make BP. I've made it from urine, rust, hardwood ash and stuck it in pipe that could drive a half inch lead ball though two inches of timber. Any chicken horse or cattle manure will do...or just your own piss and time.The whole scenario you describe will never happen.

Well what are you going to do if a Katrina style storm wipes out your city. Or an ice storm like they had in Montreal. Some of those people didn't get aid for weeks

>can't tell the difference between a prepper and a luddite

>preppers are mentally ill and have personal issues.
>all of them.

Nah. Some are just hobbyist basically. The inawoods types are mental trespassing fucks that need a beating though.

Urban is pretty bad, agreed.
But about platoon... Estonia has militarized militia. All over the country.

No
I will fight for my culture and rights.

Preppers... all you need is a decent knife, shoes, backpack and a hatchet. I go hiking for days without food and gather what I need.

> inb4 fat larper, I am writing books about it

So are you gonna start using flintstones and sticks instead of shovels and proper axes yeah?
Fucking austist.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

The Boy Scout Motto is: Be Prepared.

>LARP. You'd die here of hypothermia in a week and you think all those people staved to death because there was loads to be eaten
What is a blanket? The more likely scenario is that I sweat my balls off naked in the woods because I can't into heat.
>I spent 9 nears working as a trainer and consultant to entry teams.
And a bullet will kill you just as readily as it kills me. They call guns an equalizer for a reason.
>Why the fuck are you planning murder sprees in a civil emergency?
Why the fuck are you still playing by the rules in a SHTF scenario?
>I didn't mean you do it in the god damn suburbs. Do it in the hollers.
The further is is from civilization, the further it will be from supplies. Sure, there's shit to be found innawoods but not everything and it's not enough.
Either way, whoever builds it for you is likely going to be banging on your bulkhead when SHTF.
>How do you plan on taking a bunker from a family (group) who had the foresight and means to plan (well stocked, armed and ready group), in a fortified location?
If I can find the bunker they've already made a mistake; all it takes is a bit of social camouflage, a sob story, and a few days of menial work to gain some trust. A smart person would shoot me in the face from the get-go.

What is a prepper really? Does the definition extend only to bunker building amerifats?

I mean where I live earthquakes, big ones at that, are common (common as in a huge one every 5 or years, average ones every month or so) meaning that pretty much everyone has some stuff tucked away just in case. A weeks worth of canned food, water jugs, flashlights, lamps/lamp oil and all that shit.

Is that considered to fit in with "prepper" ideology? Or is the term limited to someone preparing for the zombie apocalypse and nuclear war?

>Well what are you going to do if a Katrina style storm wipes out your city.

Probably get a phone call asking me to go out shooting prepper loons that are robbing people. Decline and ask for more money. Then sit in a chopper laughing at the comedy scenes I observe though I've seen the gov planning for shit like power service continuation in a pandemic. Preppers are mostly harmless hobbiests but the idea that beyond some food water and towels they can provide for themselves or deal with violence is a joke.

Yes well that is all good but I started being a prepper after Katrina. I mean we are the most powerful country in the world and that storm made the city of New Orleans its bitch, that was a little scary if you think about it