Mfw someone mentions that abortion is murder near me

>mfw someone mentions that abortion is murder near me

i want to worship her dirty feet

What is it, if not murder?

look at bad her skin is on the face + the dirty feet i am 100% sure and would bet anything that she has an eating disorder, bad breath, and terrible pussy odor and probably has zits around the inside of her asscrack

Murder is the killing of an innocent genetically distinct human organism. What does abortion do if not kill an innocent genetically distinct human organism?

Why does abortion even exist? Is birth control really that ineffective, or are people just too retarded to take them properly?

>Murder is the killing
Then it can't have anything to do with fetuses - they aren't alive yet

>of an innocent
God says some fetuses are wicked in the womb. Are you calling God a liar?

>genetically distinct
Like the bacteria in my gut?

>human organism.
My arm is a human organism.

>Mfw expected an ass and not a plank

This.

One thing we have in common then

your biology is all over the place user.

>Then it can't
Yes it can
>have anything to do
But it does have something to do with it
>with fetuses
Which is essentially the Italian word for baby. Let's speak English
>they aren't alive yet
They are biologically alive
>God says some
Do you believe in God?
>fetuses are wicked in the womb
No he doesn't
>Are you calling
I didn't call anyone
>God a liar?
God is no liar
>Like the bacteria
It's not genetically distinct
>in my gut?
Your gut is irrelevant
>My arm
Your arm is genetically distinct
>human organism.
Your arm is a part, not an organism.

I feel retarded for responding to you in the same way you formatted your reply to me but I just wanted you to see what it was like. I don't know why I even post on this website anymore when this is the level of discourse.

>Brown eyes
>Dyed blonde hair
>Abortion?
Murica !!

I'm sure Swedes have much more in common with Turks than that, Abdul.

>mfw someone challenges my world view and I can't take the cognitive dissonance, nor do I want to come to the realization that I quite literally paid to have my own child murdered
>mfw I did this several times because dicc
>mfw the parts were sold for DNC donations

What, you turn into an obnoxious whore?

>my are is a human organism
LMAO No. Your arm is made up of thousands of different cells that makes it a part of a human organism. Your arm is what we call a "limb", and while it is made up of the same thousands upon thousands of cells that generally also make up the rest of the human body, it cannot live on its own, so it may be part of a human, but it is not an organism in the traditional sense.

>they aren't alive yet
They meet the scientific definition of life and every one of those cells is 100% alive.
>God says some fetuses are wicked in the womb.
And you know which ones?
God says some men are evil, do we kill all men?
>Like the bacteria in my gut?
not human DNA
>My arm is a human organism.
it's not genetically different from the rest of you.
>tfw people use you arguments

>that makeup cake on her face
come on roastie who do you think you are fooling?

Abortion is murder.
But I'm perfectly fine with non white abortion, infact, we should socialize abortion for non whites and pay non whites to have abortions

>my selfish desire to have unlimited consequence-free sex is so great I redefine human life in order to justify the perpetual indulgence of my sexual appetite and freedom

Abortion and birth control are literal fucking degeneracy.

I feet now that I have to give a tits analysis of just how shit she looks. Her tits, the fat around them, are miniscule, combined with the fat of her hips. From that angle, she appear to have a very high waste to hip ratio, or at least not a decent waist to hip ratio. She is a plank almost. Women's faces are irrelevant for the most part, as pounds of make-up make up for any defect. Her feet are disgusting and dirty and foot fags need to be gassed. But Christ! There must be pounds of make-up on her face, just look at the thing! She's also just a boring brunnette faking colored hair, and finally, she's got nails like a whore- the kind I bang for a dollar a minute. She is very average overall and maybe worse if not for the make up. I would bang, of course, but could never come around to loving her in any way by the looks of it.

It objectively is

>Then it can't have anything to do with fetuses - they aren't alive yet
b8

There is no possible way you can conclude a fetus is not alive.

So when a woman wants to abort a child because it will be an inconvenience, she will dehumanize the little guy or girl and call it a parasite.

When she is "ready" for a child, then she will look up names concerning her new child, and she will lovingly get the house ready for the new arrival. She humanizes it.

Abortion is dehumanizing. It is a sign of the corruption in our society. The fact that some of these people can be shocked that unborn children are valued is truly shocking and baffling. What makes a baby a human? Is it human when it comes out of the vagina? So does that mean women are the gatekeepers of life? Could the pro abortion stance possibly be a way for women to exert dominance over males and over society, holding their own children as blackmail for power? This is one of the darker aspects of the feminine not discussed. Just as women are the teachers and nurturers of youth, their black side is the corruptors and destroyers of youth. As different from one another as Eve is from Lilith. It is satanic.

>Implying murder is wrong

It's summer already or what?

>Murder is the killing
Yes a baby is a livingg organism
>Of the innocent
A child in religious text is born into a sinful world and needs redeeming. AKA the sacrifice of Christ.
>genetically distincy
You just compared a soon to be human life to bacteria.. Very smart.
>human organism
You wouldn't chop off your arm for fear of the pain and difficulty it would cause you. Just because abortions are easier than amputations doesn't make it any less tragic.

Most people don't question their beliefs on abortion.

Im not really a zealot on this issue because I believe in eugenics in general and don't mind the idea of abortion...but ask your pro-choice friends this: are you comfortable with the idea of abortion being used as the only means of contraception for someone? As in...they have unprotected sex, and every few months have to have an abortion? If they say yes, they really do believe in 'prochoice'....but there is usually cognitive diassonance for most people when answering this question brcause they DO believe the fetus is in some way alive and in some ways it is wrong to terminate it. They DONT think a fetus is a nothing little bundle of cells. They'll hem and haw and usually go back to their old viewpoints, but it's still an interesting question to ask

Aubrey Sinclair is so hot. I just stare at her asshole in every scene and wonder how it smells.

Implying we are murdering a fellow human rather than killing some useless organism we have around 7 billion of that can't even function without you.

Why not allow murdering small children, then? They are helpless parasites. If you are going to be an inhuman fuck then you might as well take it the whole way.

Why wouldn't they just say yes? The only reason is it might cause harm to the body of the mother.

Almost universally when I've asked normal pro-choice people they say they are uncomfortable with the idea. Something they can't quite define rubs them the wrong way. They support abortiin because they believe in the principal, but the act of aborting a fetus is still taboo and has heavy weight for reasons they are unable (or unwilling) to say

Interesting. It just goes to show how people default to the popular position without giving much thought about the issue.