UPDATE ON DJT STAR

Someone already cleaned if off by the time I got there.

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=84250
mobile.twitter.com/alexaagaarciaa/status/880661814844981249
archive.fo/9EX3r
twitter.com/alexaagaarciaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice flip flops faggot

Nice man

We should guard that shit 24/7 to keep the libtards away

you better shine it up faggot

and she was a qt

get down there and lick the rest off.

nice foot hair frodo

Don't worry sir, I plan on ruining it again :)

Kek

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=84250

>libtard
>wearing Disney hat

Checks out.

DEPORT HER/HER FAMILY

CONTACT ICE ETC.

archive.fo/9EX3r

DEPORT HER/HER FAMILY

CONTACT ICE ETC.

archive.fo/9EX3r

Nice

Walkin down the street the other day, seen an aboriginal wearing one thong. Hey mate, you lost a thong? Nah i fuckin found one.

Real men have body hair you underage

This is you.

I am morally offended by sandals

Absolutely disturbing

Why would I want to see your toe jam

>wearing flip flops
unjustifiable

Fuck off beta cuck

>wearing more than one thong
guess there are more double-assed Australians than I thought

>flip flops

Fucking chinks and their imported ugly fashion

>he doesn't wear flops during summer
I bet you don't even work out.

Nice job but those fag flops gotta go

Lick those smudges off like the autist you are.

I'm surprised they haven't just outright broken it with a jackhammer or something. Maybe lefties are too weak for that shit

where the fuck is that toe next to your big toe going?

done
pls ICE

I do have hobbit feet lol

>having body hair is beta
Great comeback to being called underage, come back when you have something to shave, kid.

So she's an actual illegal? hahahahaha

DOB 12/11/1999

hahaha I wonder that myself sometimes. I think its from years of flip flops

>do you even know how to jpeg?
that bitch doesn't deserve 2.4MB pic you fucking normie

>he gets too hot in boots/jeans in the summer time.
what a fag

Give her the girly finger boy treatment

this is proof that faggots/queers are just subversive commies seeking destruction, Trump has done literally nothing against gays or their precious "community", in fact he's voiced his support greatly, insofar as standing in front of the GOP (the same GOP that hates his fucking guts) and said the republican party endorses gay rights. So what's their fucking problem?

The are destructive communists, that's their fucking problem. They should all be put to a wall and shot.

Bet you shave your legs to look pretty for the girls faggot.

Yo, niiiicee. Also nice sandals

One guy did
They fixed it

>Some nobody bitch puts stickers on his star
>There's this whole fucking war because of it
Why

haha fucking abo's, don't get me started on those seppos ay?

i tried finding bigger but couldnt

He actually listened to me

Because Sup Forums is filled with cringy t_d faggots who cry over every affront to their precious leader

Cause she got too much attention from it and even now is retweeting/posting about it in pride. Libtard millennials get what they deserve.

There's literally nothing wrong with wearing thongs.

notice me sempai!

her bf is mad now, nice going pol

I personally dislike her due to her thinking that she can do anything without consequence. She proudly stood over a Star with stickers she put on there, and then bragged about it all over twitter. Vandalism doesn't go unpunished like she thinks.

>not wearing Rainbows

Were you the one that said you lived 10 minutes away?

yup

Why is he crying?

This is a prime example of her and her bf attention whoring a fuck ton because they think they are important due to their liberal followers sucking up tot her on every post its pathetic.

Do other states do mums, or is that just a Texas thing?

I was born to marry her, does anyone have her contact info?

by far the best part is you know for a fact that if they even hear the word "trump" they will be unable to sleep at night

Is there proof she is the one who put the stickers there? Or did they just take a pic like they said and /t_dpol/ is just sperging out?

lol I had some but they're all trashed. Got these random ones fro christmas

aw, now daddy trump won't put his cummies on your tummy for saving his fragile ego

:^(

Flag(got)

alt-snowflake

I have speculations from her twitter account. She has been retweeting a bunch of stuff that says she did it, and does not try to debunk any of this whatsoever. And then her boyfriend comes to defend her but only says she didn't once he heard about ICE getting involved. They are probably illegals and his boyfriend is also probably lying. So I do have reason to believe she was the one who did it, and prove me wrong if you want I would love to hear what you think.

>Her Twitter
twitter.com/alexaagaarciaa

This happened when he was a candidate about halfway thru the race, a guy pick axed it but he now faces either 1. 3 years 2. Or pay a 10k fine to cover repair cost.

>claims to be redpilled
>wears gook flops

>muh t_d boogeymen
It was mostly due to her being a spic

Well done either way user, to both you and those flip flops.

Time to remind that wetback they're second class citizens. Fear is a tool, and you know what to do with it, Sup Forums.

She IS a cutie

Could we spray something on it to stop adhesive sticking to it?

>fag flops
lol

>Because Sup Forums is filled with cringy t_d faggots who cry over every affront to their precious leader
Shill never been to Sup Forums before, I see.

On Hollywood Blvd? You are just asking to step on a syringe.

Fear is the only thing those wetbacks understand. Overwhelm them with fear and they'll deport themselves back to Mexico, even if they're already American citizens.

It's the memes, Jack.

What difference does it make shareblue bitch? She's posing in front of it flipping off the camera taking credit for it pleased as she can be

DEPORT HER AND BOYFRIEND/FAMILY FAMILY

CONTACT ICE ETC.

archive.fo/9EX3r

lol

This. Even if they're legit, the harassment and the fear would suffice. If they're citizens, have ICE go after relatives. Keep at it until the fear consumes them and they break and submit/apologize or they flee. If they decide to fight back, then that might be good too.
>Because it's legal to gun down people in self-defense--push the wetback into a situation where you're free and clear to kill him

Assblasted shareblue nigger detected

Go back to your 3rd world shitholes you brainwashed commie fucks

Can we just IP ban anyone who uses Libertarian flag? They are the fucking leaf of custom flags.