New Varg video "I miss you Sweden"

youtube.com/watch?v=SgU38oix3AA&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=0A9W4td0xGtSkh7U-6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmUnSrYV7FA
nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/danes_and_jutes_dan_and_judahdan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

f

There is still hope.

Are Scandis just too empathetic for their own good? Caring about helping your fellow man seems to be a pretty good foundation for the perfect society; as long as their aren't a bunch of third worlders to exploit you.

Look who pushed open borders for sweden

Swedes?

>sweden will not survive
>sweden will not survive
>sweden will not survive
>sweden will not survive
well what can you say other than (((they))) will attempt to remove all the whites by slow death
pretty tragic, more when you think off all the libcucks that masturbate to sweden without knowing an inch of what is going on down there
youtube.com/watch?v=RmUnSrYV7FA

Sweden is still the same as it has always been
>But Syrian refugees
There has never been an United Swedish culture, Sweden has always been multicultural and immigration is nothing new. We have had foreign cultures like the Sami, Norwegians, Finns, Baltic people living innside our country for centuries. A multicultural Sweden is nothing new, and multiculturalism makes us richer.

Here is the thing, immigration to Sweden is nothing new. All the "etnich swedes" was once immigrants, the Sami people is the indengious population in Scandinavia

Dude, it's not funny anymore.

Everything is perfectly fine here, I have been living in Nacka, Stockholm my entire life and everything is fine in this city

ignorant lamb just watch at 4:57

We did because we believe in humanity.
There is no such thing as race

Is it Germans? Its always us when it comes to this shit.

We missed a den of bigotry? Thanks for tipping us off, we'll send a minimum of 1,000 refugees to Nacka immediately!

>swedecucks actually believe this

lol

faggot

haha yes, everything is fine here in Stockholm. Nothing to see here.

You ain't gonna bait me cuck larper

Poor guy

nordiskisrael.dk/artikler/danes_and_jutes_dan_and_judahdan.html

>Nacka, Stockholm
This is a white neighborhood, right?

holy shit shut the fuck up that makes me so angry every time i see that argument

Your country is more multicultural than mine, I adore France and president Macron
That's great, more multiculturalism will make this suburb greater. Can't wait for a Syrian restaurant and Iraqi barber to open in my neighborhood

should i take the vargpill

Wrong try again
Hint: their own nation has the more colsed borders of all

You're fucking kidding me right? Okay okay, simmering down. I think this person is just a troll, but I've seen the shitty side of Sweden first hand so I've got to respond seriously.

You mean to look me in the eye and fucking tell me other Scandinavians or Baltics are as different from Swedes, culturally, as fucking negros from Africa and muslims? You've got to be fucking braindamaged. Seriously please fucking kill yourself, if you are really a Swede which I doubt, you are a shame to your nation.

This really fucking angers me, because people like you are what is destroying your own culture, your heritage, your country, your people and ultimately your family, everything you collectively built through history and your bloodlines will be wiped out because of assholes with this kind of mindset.

The reason I rage, is that I really like Scandinavian culture. When I travel I like to see new things, to learn and improve myself. I still am able to do that when I go to northern Europe and there are countless reasons to admire Scandinavia as opposed to the fucking middle east, which together with Africa is without a doubt the current anus of the world.

I wish I could go where you are and shove some self respect down your cucked, brown dick loving throat for fuck's fucking sake. FUCK.

Waste your time Sven, but you ain't gonna bait me

HALT!

You took the bait ese!
Cabrón!

Only take the partial vargpill

apartments there cost anywhere from 30-100k per sqm, good luck finding anything under 2M. There's a couple of commie blocks but most parts are snow white, yeah.

wat do

I know it's bait but I'd rather take it if there's an infinitesimal chance of making a cuck think and reconsider, if even for a split second. I really ache for Sweden, as I have friends there.

Join nordfront.
(I know they look autistic but that's what you got, you have to act NOW, to inform people before it's really too late)

HE pretty god tho

>Varg
>thinks autism is a gift
>thinks green eyes are for niggers
>respects arab culture

i dont want some nazi larpers, i want Sweden.

>Nordfront
Why would anyone join that organization? They will never get any power and most of Sweden sees them as a bunch of pathetic losers

Work on a time machine.

Yeah, not big on the whole green and black thing, It's fishy.

You're both done, baguette voted for Macron and Sweden is... Sweden, you're both cucks.

Whose idea was it that a bald man should be king?

in tough times autism is a gift

Does this guy live off government benefits?

Karl was a god

Why is a God bald?

Honestly, not really, while he had balls he failed pretty hard.

Sure wish we had more of his spirit though

many of your Sultans was probably bald aswell, but we never saw it because they never took their hat off.

saddest post on Sup Forums ever, i know that feel bro

Just look at that manly beard. He cant be bald!

if its one thing Turks are good at its growing hair

Soon

>varg singing the swedish national antem at the end
>contains the phrase "i know you will always remain how you were"
fuck me i didnt need this feel. if it makes it any better sweden, if there was a kebab removal happening i would sign up to help you immediatley

its "i know that you are and you will become what you was" in a raw translate. But your version probably makes more sense.

Varg isn't white

ey wallah bror va fan e de här för fucking rasse tråd abo var boru hora unge mamma knullare

saddest shit. every time Sweden germany and so on just the saddest shit

vi har ingen loookaaaal

He will come back

truth.